The best pram/pushchair

monicanwk

Reaction score
I can't decide which one to buy... I'm UK based and I'm considering Bugaboo, I candy maybe Stokke? I have maxi Cosi car seat so must be compatible with the pushchair. Any recommendation? Thanks :)

My Bugaboo Bee is over 5 years old and about to go on to baby #4. Other than a brief spell with a double which I absolutely hated, it's the only pram I've had since #1 was about three months old.

I've spent so long researching prams that I've come to the conclusion that they are very much each to their own (so long as the reviews aren't terrible!). And I imagine it's quite hard to be 100% sure it works for you until you have a baby in it!

That said, Ive def heard nothing but positives about the bugaboo from friends and online. But it has the price tag to match. If it's in your price range, it seems a strong option! We are looking at the Oyster 2, as it's a bit cheaper and in our budget but still looks stylish. We've drawn up a list of options and are hoping they might come up in the Black Friday or Boxing Day sales! :)

I'm not in the UK but I believe mine is available there. I've had the baby jogger city select for 7 years. Used through two kids so far and plan on using with this baby as well. It looks almost as new as the day I got it and I've used it a lot. I definitely agree it's a person by person choice almost like diapers and different bottles, etc seem to be. I went to a store that carried all the major brands and just pushed them around to get an idea and I chose from there. :flower:

mothercare have black friday offers, there are prams on their own, but i'm going to get one of the pram + car seat offers as i need both

https://www.mothercare.com/black-friday-preview.html

Yes, free car seat with prams at Mothercare :) We def need both, so I think we might go for the offer.. kinda in two minds about what the Christmas sales might offer but we've very kindly been given some money for a pram from my Granny, so a free car seat seems like a bonus! Spent about 2 hours in Toys R Us this afternoon wheeling around and collapsing prams! It was the only shop where the staff left us alone to get on with it! I hate being fussed over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->