The big Preseed experiment!!!

I waited until today to test with fmu!! much DARKER BFP!!! YAY!!! Sooo super duper excited!! I will have to post a picture if I'm allowed to in this section?? :happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Congrats to you hunny and sticky :dust: sent your way xo

Hey Everyone,

We tried preseed for the first time this month. I'm currently CD27 of a 32 day cycle. But, I'm not very hopefull because my OPKs are always negative so I don't know when I ovulate if at all. GL to everyone!

Are you using FMU when you use them? Because that can cause you to always have negatives

Sorry, I'm new to this. What is FMU?

Fresh Morning Urine. As in your first pee of the day :)

Congratulations pinkpassion!!!!! :) :) :) You must be overjoyed :)

Dnatz and buggz...any news???

Hey Everyone,

We tried preseed for the first time this month. I'm currently CD27 of a 32 day cycle. But, I'm not very hopefull because my OPKs are always negative so I don't know when I ovulate if at all. GL to everyone!

Have you tried charting?

No, but I'm thinking about it. My Dr didn't recommend it because she says it's not always accurate.

Even if it isnt always accurate on its own it can give you a better picture of things and you can use it along with other tools. Its just another tool you have and more info.

I started charting this month and using OPKs and without it I wouldnt have realized that I most likely ovulated 6 days before I expected to.

Congratulations pinkpassion!!!!! :) :) :) You must be overjoyed :)

Dnatz and buggz...any news???

Still getting bfn's :( I'm a 10dpo and on a steroid, a pain killer, and a muscle relaxer so I don't expect much this month :nope: Thanks for asking, though

Hey Everyone,

Are you using FMU when you use them? Because that can cause you to always have negatives

Sorry, I'm new to this. What is FMU?

Fresh Morning Urine. As in your first pee of the day :)

Oh, no I usually test when I get home from work around 5pm. Is that a good time or should I be doing it earlier? I think next month I'm going to try testing twice a day.

Hey Everyone,

Have you tried charting?

No, but I'm thinking about it. My Dr didn't recommend it because she says it's not always accurate.

Even if it isnt always accurate on its own it can give you a better picture of things and you can use it along with other tools. Its just another tool you have and more info.

I started charting this month and using OPKs and without it I wouldnt have realized that I most likely ovulated 6 days before I expected to.

That's true. I suppose it can't hurt any:) I just hope it doesn't make me crazier about all this, haha! Thanks for your advice!

i have started using conceive plus this cycle and from what i have heard/read its even better than pre seed ? im on cd 19 and positive ovulating so i will let you know in the next 2 weeks :bfp: well just a little info on this new product : its made by sasmar ,its ph and electrolite balanced,it has calciam & magnesium ions,safe for sperm mortility and viability and embryo development,its ph balanced to meet a specific ph rang for optimal conditions for sperm survival and migration.Hope this helps ladys :flower:

i have started using conceive plus this cycle and from what i have heard/read its even better than pre seed ? im on cd 19 and positive ovulating so i will let you know in the next 2 weeks :bfp: well just a little info on this new product : its made by sasmar ,its ph and electrolite balanced,it has calciam & magnesium ions,safe for sperm mortility and viability and embryo development,its ph balanced to meet a specific ph rang for optimal conditions for sperm survival and migration.Hope this helps ladys :flower:

I hope you're right but I tried it this month and I haven't gotten my bfp yet. We did everything exactly right, so I'll really worry if it doesn't happen this month. I'm 11dpo and nothing yet =/ CP feels nice though ;)

Well I've used both conceive plus and pre-seed. I have to say I really didn't like conceive plus. It was sticky and didn't seem to give much lubrication and felt like it needed reapplying mid-action (I'm a girl that NEEDS lubrication). Much prefer pre-seed so I'll be looking to use this in future.

Well well someones using it first cycle too ,hope you get your BFP this cycle .Anyway i'm on cycle day 19 and am ovulating today (i hope lol) xxx Baby dust xxx

you have to use at least 5mls i use a medication puller upper lol cant remember what they are called and i find inserting it in to my vagina and then putting a little on the outside is well enough for me ,i know what your saying lol i also need lots of lubricant !!

Af is now three day late but I tested yesterday and got a bfn... Im usually very regular so not sure whats happening x

I dont mean to burst you bubble Buggz but i am quite regular and i was a whole week late (i think because i wanted my BFP so bad that i was stressing over it and i beleive thats why, who knows just dont want you to get your hopes up hunni ,have you got any other signs yet ?

Ive looked back at fridays test. Its positive, followed by another bfn today so im thinkin a chemical x

Hey ladies,
been stalking this thread as I've been thinking about getting preseed for next month if BFN this time around. Just wondering, how many BFPs and how many BFNs all together? Thanks.

I will be purchasing it today! I also used KY before reading about the harm it could do :( I'm currently in a 2ww. My periods are all over the place so not sure when I'm due. My last period was 10-1. I used an opk and got the smiley face on 11-10 and BD'd, BD'd, BD'd. The only symptoms I have are vivid dreams and sore nipples. I was too anxious and tested on Sunday and got a BFN but it was too early to test and I knew that ugh. I'm really expecting AF though since I didn't use Pre-Seed and I could cry b/c who knows when I'll O again since I'm irregular. Baby dust to all! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->