The big Preseed experiment!!!

This was my second month trying preseed and I got my :bfp: ! I took a HPT yesterday and there were two very clear lines! I'm going in today for a test with my doctor (because I was supposed to get an MRI Friday... guess that's not happening) so I will have that as confirmation.

I'm a believer in this stuff!:happydance:

This was my second month trying preseed and I got my :bfp: ! I took a HPT yesterday and there were two very clear lines! I'm going in today for a test with my doctor (because I was supposed to get an MRI Friday... guess that's not happening) so I will have that as confirmation.

Congratulations!

CONGRATS!!! Sorry if this is too personal, but I am wondering what amount you used. Did you use the little applicator? Maybe I'm not using the right amount!

Hi piper, I got my first ever bfp on my 1st month of using preseed, we were using a tiny bit for lube before ov then during that week we used the whole 3 marker that it said to, a lot of people had said it was too much but we were like 'lets really go for it!!' :)

my Dh is refusing to use preceed... no idea why but he resents the idea, we tried it before twice but unfortunately no luck. I still have a few days before O so may be he will change his mind.

CONGRATS!!! Sorry if this is too personal, but I am wondering what amount you used. Did you use the little applicator? Maybe I'm not using the right amount!

Thank you! And not too personal. I tried different amounts until I found what seemed right for us. I think that ended up being about 1.5 (I forget what the measurement is...mg?). I think the pamphlet suggested 2-3, and we tried one, then bumped it up to 1.5. I also put a little on my finger to make using the applicator a little more comfortable. I think the amount is really going to depend on you. I tended to find a lot of EWCM, but then it would be gone for several hours, so I erred on the side of using what seemed like a lot, but not so much that it was spilling out. Good luck to you!

Congrats all on your BFPs!

I am using Zestica this month for the first time, feeling pretty excited about it! We're BD-ing every other day until my period! We're really goin' for it this month!

Good luck to every one!

Hi girls, thought id update! Still no sign of af, im now 16 days late and havnt tested since monday. Went to the doctors wednesday and hes booked a blood hcg test BUT the 1st available appointment is 3 weeks away! So until that or a +hpt or af im in limbo! If things dont work out this cycle he'll do a progesterone test. It seems like many moons ago I started this group all excited, thinking preseed was magical! Lol! Maybe it still is but im gettin a little bored with all the waiting now! Xx

Hi girls, thought id update! Still no sign of af, im now 16 days late and havnt tested since monday. Went to the doctors wednesday and hes booked a blood hcg test BUT the 1st available appointment is 3 weeks away! So until that or a +hpt or af im in limbo! If things dont work out this cycle he'll do a progesterone test. It seems like many moons ago I started this group all excited, thinking preseed was magical! Lol! Maybe it still is but im gettin a little bored with all the waiting now! Xx

6 days late?! Haven't tested since Monday?! You should test again tonight!!!

6 days late?! Haven't tested since Monday?! You should test again tonight!!!

Test in the morning with fmu just for safe measure!

We've used pressed for 5-6months, with well timed sex.. So it isn't a miracle cure. I'd just use it bc it certainly doesn't hurt! We've done the applicators and just used it as a lube. Total as of November, we are on cycle 8 :(

We've used pressed for 5-6months, with well timed sex.. So it isn't a miracle cure. I'd just use it bc it certainly doesn't hurt! We've done the applicators and just used it as a lube. Total as of November, we are on cycle 8 :(

On the box it says if you haven't gotten pregnant within 6 months of using preseed to talk to your doctor. Also when I was reading reviews on it either on Target or Walgreen's website I don't remember, I think Target... this one person said that they were using preseed for about that long also and then their doctor told them to stop using it since it wasn't working, and they got pregnant the first month they stopped using it. :shrug: This is my first month TTC and first month using preseed as well so idk, but if I were you I would try stopping using it and see what happens.

managed to force my DH to use preceed today on my PEAK. I do not have much hope cos we used it before without any success, just wanted to give it another go. I probably used too much cos hubby could not feel a thing...

I find if I apply it with the applicator around 20-30 minute prior to BD'ing that most of it has soaked into the vaginal wall which makes it all more moist but not actually full of lubrication. When did you apply it? I don't even tell him if I'm using it or not anymore!

I think you are right, I should also stop telling him what I am using :) I used the applicator for the first time and we BD immediately, well, tried to but because hubby could not feel anything it did not work for him so we stopped and tried again in about an hour and by then it was fine. Not sure whether any of preceed was still there actually

I think the instructions say to apply it 30 minutes before intercourse.

The instructions say apply 15 mins before or if it is too slippery to apply an hour before. It also says to use 3 g, but it also tells you that for many women that is too much. I personally use 1.5-2. You should definitely use less if it is so much that your man can't feel anything. Oh and yeah, don't tell him you're using it. I tell mine I'm using it, but he can't even tell anyways bc it feels just the same as cm. He thinks I'm just wet :winkwink:. Good luck!

On the box it says if you haven't gotten pregnant within 6 months of using preseed to talk to your doctor. Also when I was reading reviews on it either on Target or Walgreen's website I don't remember, I think Target... this one person said that they were using preseed for about that long also and then their doctor told them to stop using it since it wasn't working, and they got pregnant the first month they stopped using it. :shrug: This is my first month TTC and first month using preseed as well so idk, but if I were you I would try stopping using it and see what happens.

I saw my doctor (not because of preseed, lol I didn't know the box says that!) and I did tell her all we've been doing (using preseed opks and having sex 2-3 times a week throughout the month, taking vitamins etc) and I will be getting prolactin tested soon just to make sure I am ovulating. But she saîd vitamins and opks and preseed all together still don't guarantee anything. She isn't concerned but does wang to start checking things out bc we are being so diligent about things. I am of course, concerned, but if we are doing most things right- I dont think I am going to stop. I don't know of anyother lubes that would be sperm friendly and we DO need lube! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->