The big Preseed experiment!!!

Well I'm totally saying preseed worked. 4 weeks 1 days pregnant! I never get EWCM so we used preseed and it worked!

I was using KY for a while just switched to pre-seed a couple weeks ago, but I am kind of similar, there is a thread i belong to , today is CD47 for me, last time i had a period was 10-04, but i started temping and as far as fertility friend say's I O'd on 11-14, too bad i found out on the 15th lol... but we BD'd on the 11th,12th,and 14th so hopefully FF was right and hopefully I caught the egg.... I hate the 2ww! GL Hun and :dust: to you.

I will be purchasing it today! I also used KY before reading about the harm it could do :( I'm currently in a 2ww. My periods are all over the place so not sure when I'm due. My last period was 10-1. I used an opk and got the smiley face on 11-10 and BD'd, BD'd, BD'd. The only symptoms I have are vivid dreams and sore nipples. I was too anxious and tested on Sunday and got a BFN but it was too early to test and I knew that ugh. I'm really expecting AF though since I didn't use Pre-Seed and I could cry b/c who knows when I'll O again since I'm irregular. Baby dust to all! xoxo

Does anyone have a tally going of how many BFPs vs BFNs?? AF is due Wednesday for me, this was our first month using preseed.

This morning g I started bleeding heavily with clots (tmi sorry) and went to the Dr as soon as they opened I had an emergency scan and bloodwork .. still waiting to hear results but looks like another chemical! They are checking blood to see what blood type I am since I don't know to see if this is a possible cause! Urine pregnancy test was positive today but light ... today I just want to cry.. I never want to do this again! I give up! :nope:

This morning g I started bleeding heavily with clots (tmi sorry) and went to the Dr as soon as they opened I had an emergency scan and bloodwork .. still waiting to hear results but looks like another chemical! They are checking blood to see what blood type I am since I don't know to see if this is a possible cause! Urine pregnancy test was positive today but light ... today I just want to cry.. I never want to do this again! I give up! :nope:

I'm so sorry

Hugs!!! I am so sorry!

AF showed up today, so another strike against preseed. Hopefully, next month will be our month.

Hey Everyone,

We tried preseed for the first time this month. I'm currently CD27 of a 32 day cycle. But, I'm not very hopefull because my OPKs are always negative so I don't know when I ovulate if at all. GL to everyone!

Are you using FMU when you use them? Because that can cause you to always have negatives

when i use FMU it gives me false positives :dohh:

Hey Everyone,

We tried preseed for the first time this month. I'm currently CD27 of a 32 day cycle. But, I'm not very hopefull because my OPKs are always negative so I don't know when I ovulate if at all. GL to everyone!

Are you using FMU when you use them? Because that can cause you to always have negatives

when i use FMU it gives me false positives :dohh:

This last cycle I tested in the afternoon and it was still negative. Hopefully next cycle will be different. I'm going to try charting, too. Otherwise, Dr says I should try Clomid. What time of day do you usually tesk with OPKs?

Sorry pinkpassion!! Sending lots of hugs :( :(

Umm according to my tests this morning preseed works :)

I'll try again, anyone have a tally of how many positives and negatives using preseed???

Hi ladies .... I just tried Preseed for the 1st time last night an it was awesome! I'm really hoping this helps cos we have been TTC for 4 years. I love the product already ��

Nazz4, I did count a while back but long forgotten! I think the only way is to go through the thread and count up, I can't do that at the moment as on my phone.if I get time later ill have a go, it's quite difficult to keep track though I think!!

Hey ladies!

It's my first cycle with preseed. I'm 3 dpo and I can't wait to see if it worked! I didn't have my period for a year, then I couldn't ovulate by myself but I tried the soy and BAM, big time ovulation this month.

I do think we went overboard with the quantity though... we'll see! Good luck everyone!!!

Spotting today and AF expected in a day or two, so looking like no BFP for me this month (1st with preseed). I really liked it though and it seemed like it kept the stuff up there instead of just dripping out like usual... Will continue using it.

Reading this thread makes me so anxious to go out and buy some! Ugh must resist urges to spend more $$$ on fertility stuff when it's only my first cycle. : ) However, I am also curious to hear how many BFPs there have been...

Please "Thank" this post if you've had success with Preseed...

I got a BFP with preseed in October, but I am unfortunately miscarrying right now. I think it really worked for me in getting pregnant, so I'll be trying it again as soon as the docs give me the OK for trying again.

:dust:

I got a BFP with preseed in October, but I am unfortunately miscarrying right now. I think it really worked for me in getting pregnant, so I'll be trying it again as soon as the docs give me the OK for trying again.

:dust:

Sorry to hear Hun ... I'm going through early mc right now too ... It sucks but I'm feeling positive since it was my first month off BCP and first cycle ttc#1 ... At least we know we can GET preggers :)

Just an update from me - my first cycle using Preseed ended in BFN (had my last day of AF yesterday).

Another BFN using Pre-Seed. That's 3 BFN so far. No luck yet, but I will keep using it. I love it even if it doesn’t give me that miracle BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->