The big Preseed experiment!!!

2 days late here, pfft haven't even gotten a chance to try my preseed during last cycle...I think AF is coming but she was due two days ago..having cramp/dull like pains in my lower half, going number 1 &2 a bit (number 2 more so than usual LOL sorry for the tmi) too scared to test right now as I am only 2 days late and it was my first cycle ttc #1...hmmmm

2 days late here, pfft haven't even gotten a chance to try my preseed during last cycle...I think AF is coming but she was due two days ago..having cramp/dull like pains in my lower half, going number 1 &2 a bit (number 2 more so than usual LOL sorry for the tmi) too scared to test right now as I am only 2 days late and it was my first cycle ttc #1...hmmmm

:test:

I agree TEST!!!!! Is it normal for you to be a little late?

my cycles at the MOST either come one day early or one day late sometimes but that is a BIG once in awhile...just now I experienced some really strong cramps that had me running to the bathroom to check for blood lol...

i will test tomorrow if nothing shows then...but so far i took two tylenol to ease the pain and laying down...

my last 2 cycles came on the exact day so Sept 7th and October 7th...so I figured this month the same...although online calc said it was due on the 6th

I never know when I O so that is why we BD every other day after af ended last month...I am just confused!!! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Well Im out for def ladies, af arrived with horrible cramping and back ache. Onto cycle 12:nope: I will continue to use pree seed this cycle.

Gl to those to test yet x

Just ordered some so will get back to this thread after next cycle :/ I'm cd22 and not sure of my cycle yet as I just came off BCP .... I don't think it was my month, so will try next O :dust:

Sunshine sooooo......Did the evil AF arrive? Or did you test?

nope she still has not shown, she is 4 days late now...strong cramps off and on and i haven't tested yet...maybe tomorrow...been sick feeling which is why i haven't been on here in a couple days! so lets hope its all for a reason!

i got my bfp first try and I truly believe it was because of the preseed. I used it internally with the injector thingy and i made myself O with a vibrator after OH was done !

I'm a little worried that the reason that I'm not getting pregnant is because I never orgasm. In fact, I never have.. EVER. You mentioning this in your post made me wonder.. how many of you think this makes a difference?

Everything I have read has said there is no concrete evidence showing that an orgasm helps or hinders conception.

On another note... not ever????

I've read both as well. And nope, not ever :cry:

I would try using a vibrator hun - it will definately make you O, there are heaps of other naughty ways to O :p

just as an experiment I was making myself orgasm every time after we BD for several months and it did not make any difference. but then we have a male factor so this might be why

i got my bfp first try and I truly believe it was because of the preseed. I used it internally with the injector thingy and i made myself O with a vibrator after OH was done !

I'm a little worried that the reason that I'm not getting pregnant is because I never orgasm. In fact, I never have.. EVER. You mentioning this in your post made me wonder.. how many of you think this makes a difference?

Everything I have read has said there is no concrete evidence showing that an orgasm helps or hinders conception.

On another note... not ever????

I've read both as well. And nope, not ever :cry:

I would try using a vibrator hun - it will definately make you O, there are heaps of other naughty ways to O :p

bullet is the best invention ever if you ask me :)

I've only read that it helps contract the cervix to dip down closer to the sperm... But not necessary to get pregnant

I've only read that it helps contract the cervix to dip down closer to the sperm... But not necessary to get pregnant

That's good too know! I normally O before he does. I thought that could be the reason why we haven't concieved yet!?

Oh another note, when in your cycle did you ladies start using preseed? Throughout your cycle or just around ovulation?

I tend to o befoe him too if I do!! Hadn't really thought if if makes any difference....Oh no, something else to worry about ;)

We have used a small amount throught the beginning of my cycle and then a bit more during ov....but this has been our 1st month with preseed.....will need to buy some more next month!! :)

Well I just thought Id update you all... Currently 15dpo, af is due today but as yet shes stayed away!!!! Im havin some cramps but not af type cramps... Its kind of a stretchy feeling, very strange. Boobs are full of big blue veins and I keep getting the odd shooting pain in them! Very excited because af usually shows around 2pm on cd32... Its nearly 4pm and nothing! I'm going to wait it out and test on Friday x

That's good too know! I normally O before he does. I thought that could be the reason why we haven't concieved yet!?

Oh another note, when in your cycle did you ladies start using preseed? Throughout your cycle or just around ovulation?

We did SMEP this month and used Conceive Plus every night during the SMEP.

Well I just thought Id update you all... Currently 15dpo, af is due today but as yet shes stayed away!!!! Im havin some cramps but not af type cramps... Its kind of a stretchy feeling, very strange. Boobs are full of big blue veins and I keep getting the odd shooting pain in them! Very excited because af usually shows around 2pm on cd32... Its nearly 4pm and nothing! I'm going to wait it out and test on Friday x

Wow, that sounds very promising! I hope you get your :bfp: !!

AFM: I'm 8DPO today, tested and got a :bfn: It's so depressing when the test is SO WHITE. It's like, can't it turn purple or something if you're not pregnant so that the blankness of it doesn't slap you in the face?!? Boo.

We did SMEP this month and used Conceive Plus every night during the SMEP.

Wow, that sounds very promising! I hope you get your :bfp: !!

AFM: I'm 8DPO today, tested and got a :bfn: It's so depressing when the test is SO WHITE. It's like, can't it turn purple or something if you're not pregnant so that the blankness of it doesn't slap you in the face?!? Boo.

Thanks hun :) and 8dpo is probably just a bit too early to tell x

Ohhh buggzz that is sounding really good!! :)

Hopefuuly 8dpo is a bit too early for you dantz!!! Fingers crossed!!

As for me, well my ov test suddenly went blank without getting as dark as or stronger than the test line, I don't know what it means but I'm guessing its not good!! Also, my husband has (or probably I did) given himself small tears in his foreskin (sorry if tmi) obviously too much bding :( anyway, he is in so much pain that I cant continue to have sex with him!! He is still willing but it really is hurting him so thats it!!! I really think this isnt our month now :(

Hey everyone!!!

Hope I can join in!! This is our 2nd month TTC, last month was a huge letdown!
:( I'm on CD3 right now, bought some preseed last night and now just waiting to use it!!!! Last month I didn't produce hardly any EWCM so hopefully this will help :)!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey everyone! Just checking in.. I'm now 10dpo and really feel like this is it! I feel exactly like I did the month I was pregnant! Shooting pains in bbs tingling / stinging nipples and weird twinges in abdomen.. and very thirsty!!!! Anyway took a test this am and had a super faint line! I'm going to retest with fmu tomorrow!! Gl to all upcoming tester's ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->