The big Preseed experiment!!!

I got a positive OPK today. 6 days sooner than I was expecting so other than my freaking out I grabbed the preseed, my OH and got to BDing. I was so frantic over the positive OPK being so soon that I probably used way too much preseed because he asked me why I was squeaking lol. I didnt notice any EWCM but I wasnt exactly looking for it either. I planned on starting the preseed on the 16th since I was expecting to O between the 20th and the 22nd. Fortunately I have been BDing and hopefully got enough in time. Since I am only on CD11 today I am hoping that I caught the rise early and I may still have a couple of days before I O. I will keep using preseed. So far DTD 3 times today, twice with preseed. Also plan on tomorrow AM and PM if I can.

I hope to be congratulating you later today :)

I got a positive OPK today. 6 days sooner than I was expecting so other than my freaking out I grabbed the preseed, my OH and got to BDing. I was so frantic over the positive OPK being so soon that I probably used way too much preseed because he asked me why I was squeaking lol. I didnt notice any EWCM but I wasnt exactly looking for it either. I planned on starting the preseed on the 16th since I was expecting to O between the 20th and the 22nd. Fortunately I have been BDing and hopefully got enough in time. Since I am only on CD11 today I am hoping that I caught the rise early and I may still have a couple of days before I O. I will keep using preseed. So far DTD 3 times today, twice with preseed. Also plan on tomorrow AM and PM if I can.

Lucky you! My DH would laugh in my face if I initiated BD 3 times in a day... Unfortunately he's a once a day man!

Tested again this morning (9dpo). White white white. I'll let you guys know what my test says tomorrow (10dpo)

I am pretty sure if I told him we had to BD 8 times a day he would just look at me, smile and say its a tough job but somebody's got to do it and get to work. He is insatiable! I try to pace him because I am a tad worried about sperm counts but from everything I've read we should be fine unless he is naturally low which I have no reason to believe. So far we have DTD 12 times this cycle over 8 days lol. I better have something there to meet that egg!

I live in Chicago and its on the shelves in CVS and Walgreens.

Here (in Western Canada) I haven't seen it in any store yet, so I ordered it online.

The charting should definitely help! Maybe also use OPKs....

I am in central Canada and it is not on the shelves here either, started using it last week, but luckily I live 5 minutes from Michigan so I can cross anytime to get it at Walgreens, but it does make for an awkward border crossing, when they ask the nature of goods purchased.... haha I recorded the audio of me describing it to the border guard before he gigged and said have a great night!

Hey everyone! Just checking in.. I'm now 10dpo and really feel like this is it! I feel exactly like I did the month I was pregnant! Shooting pains in bbs tingling / stinging nipples and weird twinges in abdomen.. and very thirsty!!!! Anyway took a test this am and had a super faint line! I'm going to retest with fmu tomorrow!! Gl to all upcoming tester's ;)

Oh my god I have those exact same symptoms!!! Im testing in the morning... If I can wait that long haha xx

Hey Everyone,

We tried preseed for the first time this month. I'm currently CD27 of a 32 day cycle. But, I'm not very hopefull because my OPKs are always negative so I don't know when I ovulate if at all. GL to everyone!

Hey Everyone,

We tried preseed for the first time this month. I'm currently CD27 of a 32 day cycle. But, I'm not very hopefull because my OPKs are always negative so I don't know when I ovulate if at all. GL to everyone!

Have you tried charting?

Hey Everyone,

Are you using FMU when you use them? Because that can cause you to always have negatives

I waited until today to test with fmu!! much DARKER BFP!!! YAY!!! Sooo super duper excited!! I will have to post a picture if I'm allowed to in this section?? :happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

I waited until today to test with fmu!! much DARKER BFP!!! YAY!!! Sooo super duper excited!! I will have to post a picture if I'm allowed to in this section?? :happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

yes yes post a picture! :thumbup:

Congratulations Pinkpassion! That's so awesome!

I'm back in for another month. This is month 2 of using preseed, so hopefully it will be more helpful. I'm 4 DPO and would love to have something special to be thankful for on Thanksgiving. (I know that might be a little early though.)

Hey Everyone,

Are you using FMU when you use them? Because that can cause you to always have negatives

Sorry, I'm new to this. What is FMU?

Hey Everyone,

Have you tried charting?

No, but I'm thinking about it. My Dr didn't recommend it because she says it's not always accurate.

CONGRATS!!! So exciting to hear :)

Hey Everyone,

Sorry if I'm wrong, but if you're not ovulating I believe you won't get a period, or at least not much except maybe spotting?? Right now I'm on cycle1 of ttc#1, first cycle off BCP, and technically on cd30 ... On BCP I had 28 day cycle (obv's) so I'm kinda freaking out :wacko: lol because I got positive OPK cd10 AND 15 and had pretty intense cramping so I THINK I ovd?? I know I should test but I don't have any and am waiting on an order from earlypregnancytests.com of preseed, OPK and hpt strips, and bbt therm ... I know this is off topic and I'm rambling, but that's what ttc does to us right? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->