The big Preseed experiment!!!

Hi everyone!
Hope u all don't mind me posting here but wanted to give my experiance of preseed as I noticed this thread a while back so decided to buy preseed!

I started using it last cycle and did not get bfp but I didn't time bd very well as was away at family up north when ovulating (oh at home) so missed the window,
However this cycle I used it over my fertile days and last Wednesday I got my BFP! I don't know if I it was because of preseed I am now pregnant but I think it helped with keeping the sperm in a better environment!

Good luck to you all and I really hope you get BFPs really soonxxx

Congrats! I'm sure the preseed may have helped, but the timing was probably more important IMO. Good luck on your pregnancy!

Well.... We decided to use a little more pre-seed last night. WHAT a disaster! He felt nothing and we were in fits of giggled for 30 minutes and just gave up! Shall try again tonight with much less! I have to say though, we were only using 2g last night so I'll be trying it with 1g tonight. Previously I'd used 1.5g but it'd been there a good while before we actually got down to BD'ing! Pointless experience but it was bloody funny!

hello everyone.. 3 days ago i ordered preseed online after 3 months of TTC with no success. still waiting for it to arrive and hope in this cycle it works for us, today is my CD 4, last month i used evening primrose and i had a one day EWCM but just a big glob (sorry TMI) with a mixed of a little blood but had a a progesterone drop at CD 23 (8 DPO) that's why i decided to try also soy isoflavones with a dosage of 80 mg (today is my 2nd day of taking it), just a small dosage because i ovulate on my own i just only want to produce a good quality of egg/eggs. So this month I will use 1000mg of evening primrose until O, pressed (hope it will arrive soon), 80mg soy iso for 5 days (CD 3 to 7), please wish me luck, hoping for a blessing for this christmas so it will be a very beautiful present for DH and to our family =)

I was getting no EWCM, so tried Preseed after 9 months of TTC and it worked on the first month! Good luck ladies xxxx

Hi ladies.... Would like to join this thread... Hopefully it's a lucky one!!!
After TTC for the last 8 months I decided we should try preseed. I currently have AF visiting so will be trying from next week and then due to POAS around 30/31st December.... Hopefully will be getting my BFP very soon :happydance:
Good luck to everyone else trying.....

Hi everyone! I would also love to join this thread! This is our 11th month TTC, and we'll be trying preseed for the first time. AF is on her way out now, so hoping to start BDing soon! I'm excited and feeling positive!

Hey all,

We were TTC for 3 months with no luck. On our 4th cycle we used Preseed and got our BFP this morning :)

Go Preseed!

Goof luck to all who is using it :dust:

Thats sweetie. I have no symptoms apart from a achey pelvis and a slight headache! Im sure it will all come along soon!

Read through all 30 pages phew! What a journey! I will join all of you, as we will be trying preseed this month first time. Congrats to the bfp, and my love goes out to all who lost a lil Angel. I really don't know if it will work for us but I'm willing to try anything. I will be sure to report back. I'm currently on cd 6 so maybe next week we will try the preseed. Fx!

First month using pressed for us too! Good luck ladies and congratulations to those who already got their BFP!!!

I am new to the site, and read the post. I am excited because I started Preseed this month! Found out Twins run on BOTH sides of my family too. Oh what the future could hold! I am on CD20, not quite sure when I O... kind of all confusing to me. We started 'trying but not trying' A year ago, an actually trying for 2 months. I find myself frustrated because EVERYONE and their mother are finding out they are PG... and its not me. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for them all, but the 'dont stress over it and it will happen' isn't flying. Haha. Its like telling someone who really has to pee, not to think about going to the bathroom. :blush:

Anyway, Here is to hoping its our month. I am sure its too early to really be having any symptoms, but I have found my self INCREDIBLY nauseated for almost a week now (the only time I am not is at night around dinner time), crampy, but not a constant cramp. It happens for a couple min then goes away... I haven't really been able to sleep, yet find myself strangely energized... not sure if any of it is actually related :dohh:, but I thought this way I could get opinions.

Good luck everyone.....

I love you analogy about telling someone who has to pee not to think about it!

We've tried a lot of different things together, but I haven't tried much on my own. I think about it too much is what I think the problem is.. idk. But I've recently ordered a battery operated boyfriend, so we'll see if that helps ;)

Well the pursuit of the Big O is a worthy one :) but just FYI I didn't experience it until I was 23 and had one kid and was like 8 months preggers with #2. So it is not required. But it can make trying so much better!

Thought Id update you girls... Af came 19 days late so cd 50, I used opks on cd18 and got positives. So I either geared up for ov then but didn't actually ov or I had a chemical. I did have what I wud say was a faint positive around cd 40 but surely if a chemical did occur af would have come sooner, I guess I'll never know! On to the next cycle! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->