The big Preseed experiment!!!

If you live here in the states, they sell in in stores at Walgreens, CVS, Rite-aid, and Target

Sorry to hear that grandcoeur :hugs: Hopefully next month will be yours :flower:

buggz and ready2bmum, I feel the same as you guys!! Not ovulated yet, but just feel like it HAS to be this month for some reason :winkwink:

Fingers crossed for everyone xx

I will be using conceive plus for the first time this month. Due to O in about 2-3 days. GL to everyone this month. Hope to see more BFP's on this thread over the few weeks!

So thats 3 of us feelin lucky this month... Come on sticky beans! X

I just purchased some preseed yesterday. I am on cd3 and I am also going to be starting pregnitude. I am a bit worried about this month being screwed up since we are going out of town from the 20th (my O day) to the 24th for Thanksgiving. I test on Dec 6th so fingers crossed for BFP!

i am also going to be trying preseed this cycle im on CD7 let the good times roll

Hi ladies. Still no af for me CD 32. Poss late or due over weekend. Had on and off cramps. Tmi but lots watery cm and high closed cervix. Feeling positive also. B testing Thursday x

Hi ladies. Still no af for me CD 32. Poss late or due over weekend. Had on and off cramps. Tmi but lots watery cm and high closed cervix. Feeling positive also. B testing Thursday x

Good Luck Zelly1:hugs:

Havent been on in a while... but I'm on CD3 and we used preseed all week before and on O. I feel like this is our month for sure! We will see soon I suppose! So excited to see all the results!!!! :)

I'm a little worried that the reason that I'm not getting pregnant is because I never orgasm. In fact, I never have.. EVER. You mentioning this in your post made me wonder.. how many of you think this makes a difference?
Hi, I never orgasmed conceiving either of my boys. 1st one was conceived standing in the shower lol

Hi ladies. Tested this morning and BFN I initally thought I saw something but when I went back it was stark white!!

Going to re test on Sunday if no AF xx

I went out yesterday to buy pre seed! Literally went to 5 stores before I found it in stock! Target and cvs were out so I drove all around! But we used it last night and I loved it! Hopefully it helps bc after BDing so much you start to need it! Anyway I think today will be CD19 and possibly 1dpo? I haven't taken an opk to double check but I will. I really need to get in the habit of temping!

Havent been on in a while... but I'm on CD3 and we used preseed all week before and on O. I feel like this is our month for sure! We will see soon I suppose! So excited to see all the results!!!! :)

I think you mean that you're 3 DPO. Either way, good luck! I hope it works for you!

Well ladies looks like Im out for this month. Just went to loo and when I wiped there was small amount brown on the tp. Annoyed I wasted a test now.
Onto cycle no 12 :cry:

GL to those who are still to test xx

I'm killing my husbands sperm and when I google what to do it says try PRESEED and or iui anybody have any luck with it oh and on top of that I have pcos
Sorry if this was already a topic but I'm new to this and been ttc for 8 years I'm 25

I'm killing my husbands sperm and when I google what to do it says try PRESEED and or iui anybody have any luck with it oh and on top of that I have pcos
Sorry if this was already a topic but I'm new to this and been ttc for 8 years I'm 25

you've been trying to have a baby since you were 16? :/

Well anyway, I have read MANY success stories using preseed and at least 5 of my co-workers have gotten preggo first month trying using preseed and iso flavones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->