The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

I got a BFP at 10 dpo. (a big FAINT positive, I should say. But it got darker over the next few days)

From about 5 dpo to when I tested I was:

Peeing more than normal (getting up once a night to pee which wasn't normal for me. At 6 weeks now, I get up about 3-4 times a night.)

EXTREMELY moody. Mostly from irritable to weepy.

Kind of tired but not disruptively so.

Acne (big, ugly pimples!) on my chin and jawline! Not normal for me at all. Even around AF.

I was very, very thirsty. I don't normally like water but I could not get enough of it the week before I tested positive. This hasn't gone away.

And I did kind of have a feeling. That's hard though. I had the feeling but was afraid I was psyching myself out. Trust your instinct!

Baby dust ladies! Good luck! Can't wait to see you in the pregnancy forum!

Everytime I get a "symptom" this month I'm trying to say to myself that it could mean anything.and trying to not get my hopes up. :/ lets hope this is our month!!

Anyone around 5 weeks or so and feeling heavy, pressure in uterus area?
Mine feels so uncomfortable today... I feel soooooo bloated but don't really look as bloated as I feel. Getting a bit of cramping too but more like a constant pinch from the inside right smack in the middle of my uterus and a wee bit to the left. Is this normal??? :shrug:

Snapsphere- I've been getting that since I found out, mines kinda like a full period cramp lasts about half hour then goes and also get a tickley feeling at times too, midwife said it is perfectly normal, just uterus accommodating baby!!! :D :D so should be a good sign x

Sorry not full, dull!!! Damn spell check x

Oh my goodness! That actually made me laugh out loud! :haha: according to calculations I'm prob around 5 weeks 5 days. Is it normal that the dull pressure feeling migrates to one side or should it be more centralized in the uterus? I have my ultrasound tomorrow morning, so hopefully they'll be able to see what's going on. I'm SO nervous! I really, REALLY want to get good news. This has been the longest week of waiting ever :wacko:

Not only did I have no Symptoms..I was SURE I wasn't pregnant..and wham it's twins.!

Im not sure if anyone cares to know, but im writing it anyway :winkwink: so today the ultrasound tech said that if i am pg I would only be four weeks at the most and that my uterus looked like it should at four weeks, but she couldn't tell me if I was or not. Shucks! :dohh: guess I'm going to have to wait it out some more as its looking as though I O'd around the 29th or 30th of nov and had the implantation bleed on the 14th of dec. so since it took a bit longer to implant it will obviously take that much longer to detect. I would be approx 20-21 DPO and I've read many women didn't get their bfp until 25-28 DPO. I'll test once a day for a week and if still bfn & no AF I'll go see the doc for a blood test.

It's amazing to think that all of the tough & frustrating times we go through is totally worth it when we get our little sticky bean! :flower:

Snap I got bfp 10 doo..and at my four week U/S we saw nothing ..5 weeks two sacs I go back at 8 weeks and pray for two hubs...the full/ cramping is very common and I had it..I was so sure something was wrong...you are fine..enjoy.

Im not sure if anyone cares to know, but im writing it anyway :winkwink: so today the ultrasound tech said that if i am pg I would only be four weeks at the most and that my uterus looked like it should at four weeks, but she couldn't tell me if I was or not. Shucks! :dohh: guess I'm going to have to wait it out some more as its looking as though I O'd around the 29th or 30th of nov and had the implantation bleed on the 14th of dec. so since it took a bit longer to implant it will obviously take that much longer to detect. I would be approx 20-21 DPO and I've read many women didn't get their bfp until 25-28 DPO. I'll test once a day for a week and if still bfn & no AF I'll go see the doc for a blood test.

It's amazing to think that all of the tough & frustrating times we go through is totally worth it when we get our little sticky bean! :flower:

I hope you are preggo, but here is some info. on something that happened to me(very very common) and led to alot of stress, waiting and wondering. Mine went away on it's own and AF came at like 28dpo (I think) as most usually do with no intervention needed. They also can cause some spotting and abdominal pain from very mild to severe. There is lots of info on the net if you want to research further.

This is from the FAQ at peeonastick.com

My period is really late, but my HPT's are still negative. What's up? For women who chart their fertility: One of the main causes of a delayed period (extra-long luteal phase with high temps) with negative pregnancy tests is a luteal cyst. In a nutshell: when you ovulate, your egg ruptures from a small follicle. This follicle is known as the "corpus luteum" (literally means "yellow body," named for its color, and is the origin of the term "luteal phase.")

Anyway, the corpus luteum produces progesterone. In the event of pregnancy, this progesterone will support the growing embryo until the placenta takes over and makes enough progesterone for itself. Then the corpus luteum shrivels up and stops functioning.

In the event that there is NO pregnancy, the corpus luteum also shrivels up and stops functioning-- ending the luteal phase. The drop in progesterone causes your period to begin.

SOMETIMES, however, there is no pregnancy, but the corpus luteum turns into a small cyst and continues to secrete progesterone long after it's supposed to stop. This is called a luteal cyst, and is responsible for too many false hopes! (Progesterone also causes PMS and pregnancy-like symptoms, such as tender breasts.) If this is the problem, it's simple to resolve (usually a single injection takes care of it) but your doctor needs to see you! Note: this type of cyst is not the same type associated with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS.) Women with PCOS are no more or less likely to develop a luteal cyst, and women who develop luteal cysts do not necessarily have PCOS. Luteal cysts do not cause false positive HPT's.

Good luck to you!

Bump! Those of us TTC want to know all the crazy possible symptoms! :)

I can finally post here!!! Just got my BFP today after TTC for 22months. Was on 2nd round of clomid and just had HSG. Have one blocked tube.

Here are my symptoms:

1-6dpo sore boobs which is normal for me.
7dpo Boobs sore and sore throat
8dpo Stuffy nose, Twinges in my ovaries, tummy ache
9dpo Light crampy feeling constantly in tummy.
One big ovary twinge (could of been implantation?).
Lots of little twinges in ovaries.
10dpo light cramping in tummy continues and more little twinges in ovaries
11dpo Strong AF cramps like my period is about to start any min.
12dpo Boobs less sore and mild AF cramps
I definately AF would come because these symptoms usually mean AF
I started wearing a pad and felt upset because I thought I was out.
13dpo Strong AF cramps and one bit of brown spotting on pad
Thought it was going to turn into AF
14dpo Dizzy, headache, strong AF cramps, another bit of brown spotting.
15dpo Because AF hasn't come and the brown spotting is unusual for me
I decided to test and BFP!!!!!

Strong lines and digital says PREGNANT 2-3 weeks

Good luck to everyone reading this! I read this thread lots and lots xxxx

Got my BFP Wednesday after 2 years and a chemical pregnancy last cycle.

The strangest of my symptoms was the noticeable heart palpitations I was getting. Sore/burning nips, painful outer thighs, (tmi) gassy and increased wet discharge. Now the back pain and stretching/cramps are setting in.

Hope this helps!

Got my BFP Wednesday after 2 years and a chemical pregnancy last cycle.

The strangest of my symptoms was the noticeable heart palpitations I was getting. Sore/burning nips, painful outer thighs, (tmi) gassy and increased wet discharge. Now the back pain and stretching/cramps are setting in.

Hope this helps!

Congrats hun!

I had a chemical pregnancy in oct. no bfp since then.

During tww is sore/burning nips common for you?
And what about wet discharge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->