The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms

Hi everyone , been ttc for the first time 4 months now . Today 14dpo got my :bfp: on a clearblue test and a cheapie one . I am almost 41 years old .
My symptoms are :
Heavy breasts but not sore , tired and very sleepy , palpitations , had ib on the 12th dpo thought it was af , no CM ,very irritable and moody , nausea ,bloating , cramps and burning eyes , today sore throat and pain in right ear , been hot and veryyy hungry with a weird taste in mouth , headaches , very heightened sense of smell .
That's it girls sending :dust: to you all.

Hi everyone! I'm 15DPO today and got my BFP yesterday!!

I had increased CM since O and yesterday I was really hungry and getting cramps like AF was about to show up. I seriously thought she was on her way.

Today I'm gassy and have to pee all the time!

Hi Everyone,

Just want to know what you guys think... I had a miscarriage around May 4th and I havnt gotten my period yet. In the past week I have been having backache, nausea, headaches, cramps and diarreah... but my breasts have not been sore at all. I know i had a full miscarriage because my hcg levels had gone back down to 0. Could i be pregnant again? Are these symptoms??? last time my breasts hurt so much and my lower back... thats about it. I cant even pin point when i ovulated because i didnt test and i havnt gotten my period.

Hi everyone! I'm 15DPO today and got my BFP yesterday!!

I had increased CM since O and yesterday I was really hungry and getting cramps like AF was about to show up. I seriously thought she was on her way.

Today I'm gassy and have to pee all the time!

Congrats!!!

I am so not trying to read into anything, but it is really hard not to.

I'm on Day 8 DPO and I've been having the following symptoms:

Tender breasts (this is not in and of itself unusual as I always have sore breasts from ovulation up to right before I get my period), but this is MORE. Almost burning at times. And omg I can't even try and lay on my stomach.

Still kinda checking CM since this is my first time charting using CM. Was creamy for a while, then yesterday I had this giant glob of whitish/clearish very stretchy cm. Kinda thought maybe it was left over semen since I know it wasn't ovulation as this was Day 7 DPO. But I'd never seen semen consistency like that before and it was over 12 hours after. Today my cm is not really there. Though what I did have was teeny bit with even teenier bits of pinkish color to it.

Yesterday I started having extreme exhaustion in the afternoon/evening. Two cups of coffee didn't even help. Maybe I am coming down with something? Today I had to take two naps because of it.

Smells are also becoming more pronounced. My bf smokes and I don't. He never smokes around me, but last night the smell on him was so bad it was like he was smoking right in front of me and this has never happened before. Everything just stinks.

I would like to say I'm urinating more often, but that is always something I've dealt with right after ovulation.

Really cranky today. Again, normal for me waiting for AF.

Random twinges/cramping the last two days in lower pelvis.

But this exhaustion has me so fuzzy headed I'm having trouble working.

Oh just kidding. I just checked my cervix and there was a glob of pink discharge.

Not sure if this thread is still active but my symptoms were/are:
1Dpo-5dpo nothing noteworthy just some cm
6Dpo increased hunger and loose bm
7-9Dpo upset stomach nausea sensitive nipples
10Dpo-11dpo same as above plus overall weird feeling in stomach and horrible af style cramps. Plus tried to drink a Margarita at dinner and didnt even make it through half and started feeling very sick. Stuffy nose, pain in legs and even arms, very little cm, does it sound hopeful or am I just hunting for symptoms(which i tend to do).

Hmm... I wouldn't really know since I am still TTC.. It wouldn't hurt to test :) I suggest, to save money, to wait until af is late and then test. And even of you get a bfn then don't let that get you down because it can take a while to shoe. Some ladies don't get a bfp until they are 3 months along! Try letting it slip your mind and distracting yourself. If any strange symptoms are going to happen not looking for them will make them all the more meaningful. Baby dust and hope you get a bfp!

Has anyone got brown spotting off and on and end up pregnant? Af was suppose to show Tuesday last week and still hasn't shown...all ive had is brown (like the start of a period) for a week now...off and on...not enough yo fill a pad or anything only when I wipe...ive tested but I'm getting bfn...and I don't even know if I ovulated and if we stand a chance. But I still have this glimmer of hope...which scares me because once I do get af if that happens I have a feeling ill be a big ball of emotions! :(

I had that happen before my three week visit from AF :( it is sounding like your hormones are all whacky right now sugarpi.

Great thread :) congratulations to everyone who got their BFPs and baby dust to those waiting for their BFPs

I found out I was pregnant just 2 weeks after we started trying! My first and only symptoms so far have been really sore nipples. Sometimes I feel a little bit queezy but not too much. These symptoms started 2 days before I tested. Good luck everyone!!!:dust:

Second pregnancy symptoms this go around...

1) I felt like I could eat a whole horse. I was soooo hungry.
2) My boobs felt like they were going to explode.
3) Period-like cramps.
4) Fatigue.
5) Some nausea.

Hope this helps. Good luck, you guys! :dust:

Oh gosh, I can't believe I am posting here with a BFP after 6 months. I found out today at 15 dpo. Two lines popped up right away. I didn't test before now because I have been sure I was pregnant other months too and just can't trust myself. :p But I have been pregnant once before and things were starting to feel familiar! It still doesn't feel real!

What I did differently this month probably wont be help to anyone, but here it is:

*BD later in my cycle. I have longer cycles (31-35 days) and was stopping too soon, I think.
*I did use preseed a couple times but my husband didn't really like it so I just tried to put a very small amount inside me.
*I tried to orgasm after BDing.
*I let go and let God. (I know, I know. But I'm not saying 'relax and it will happen' I DIDN'T relax. I couldn't relax and not try because my husband has a very labor heavy, busy night job and it takes work and planning to get him in the mood and find time to BD! I also had symptom starting from 7 dpo so I definitely did some symptom spotting/forum reading). For me though, I wanted to get pregnant right away, so I had to step back and say, your will be done. It will happen when You are ready.

Symptoms:
*I have had odd little cramps and tummy pains and squiggly feelings and pullings and tuggings since about 7 dpo. The last few days I was SO SCARED AF was coming from the little cramps and lower backache. Just lots goign on down there, lol.

* From about 9/10 dpo I have been queasy/nauseous. I didn't let this get my hopes up at first because I tend to get nausea as a PMS symptom. (Isn't that rude??) But this was different. A more continuous, watery mouth kind of queasiness. I just feel gaggy.

*Sense of taste and small has been getting more and more weird this week. I smelled things and couldn't find the source of the smell. My son's diapers smell ten times worse. The new deodorant I bought smells horrifically strong, and so does the yummy candle I bought.

*I have a 14 month old so I am always a bit tired but yesterday and last night especially, it hit me like a truck. I recognized the Must.Sleep.Now feeling from my first pregnancy.

*Emotional. I just refused to get my hopes up. I explained away every symptom. I talked down every hope I had. I was kind of a wreck. I remember from my first pregnancy that I feel so weepy and tend to be more sensitive/take things personally, and I do feel that way now.

Baby Dust to all, truly. I dont think this board was healthy for me but I did love reading it. :)

Hi everyone,
Been stalking for awhile and I will bite! This was my first month using progesterone cream. Been TTC for amost 2 years :nope:

So.... Here goes!!!

I am 11DPO tonight....

1DPO-3DPO nothing
4DPO-Bloated, gassy, feel like im getting sick, eyes burn
5DPO- Horrible diarrhea, cramps, tummy ache, eyes burn
6DPO- Headache a tiny bit off and on, eyes burn
7DPO- Very Horrible Restlessness at night, feel like punching walls, irritated, heart pounding!!!, feels like im getting sick, eyes burn
8DPO-Horrible Restless Night, heart pounding, eyes burn
9DPO- Horrible night sleep, heart pounding, pinchy r & l sides, sore throat, Stuffy nose, gums tiny bleed, mild headache, ate then felt nauseous, churning tummy, white creamy cm, cp low & soft, eyes burn
10DPO-Sore throat, stuffy,ate then felt nauseous, elevated temp 99.5, runny nose too (like 1/2 and 1/2) feel awful, still horrible restless sleep, heart pounding, slept all day, bubbles and twinges, weird shot pain in bb's, craving sweets (which i dont typically), super emotional, almost a heart burny feeling, increased urination, teeth hurt, cp high feel closed,eyes burn, IC-BFN...
11DPO-Tired, starving but bloated, cramping, headache, teeth hurt, still slightly yucky, gassy, super emotional like crying over everything, eyes burn! ic-BFN

I'm not getting my hopes up.....:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->