!!The big thread of TTC tips!!

Ilovemysoldier

Reaction score
Im not sure if there is a thread like this but i think we should all add your TTC tips and maybe then we will all get our :bfp: !!!
Add yours!! :happydance:
xx

Legs in the air!!!! Give the spermies a good idea of the direction they are going!
Im sure this is the most obvious one!!
xx

Try to stay stress free not easy when ttc i know but try to relax x

Evening primrose for better quality CM for us ladies and zinc for our men to get better quality sperm
xx

BD every other day and then everyday the days around ovulation

some lubricants can kill sperm or stop it getting to the egg use a lubricant that is safe to use when ttc like pre seed.

Ive read that green tea is meant to be good but there is conflicting evidence for this
xx

I read that lying on your front after :sex: encourages the :sperm: to swim where it is supposed to go...dont know if it works tho...... xxxx

Loads and loads of BD'ing!!!! If you can manage it!!!!!!

xxxxx

OPK's, or fertility monitors to pinpoint ovulation! And KY isn't sperm friendly, only pre-seed and pre-concieve...KY kills the lil' guys! xxx

yeah i thought ky killed them.

A healthy balanced diet and exercise.

coffee makes sperm stronger.
garlic makes him harder for longer.

wow i didn't know them 2 cinnamum, my hubby drinks loads of coffee to start off with so i can't really get him to have any more but i could try lol

Vitamin B6 daily to get the luteal phase on track to sustain a pregnancy. And lots of persistance and patience.

My Dr. says no KY. Sometimes BD is so planned that we take the fun out of it. But it is said if the female reaches orgasm the cervix will actually dip down more due to the contractions within the vaginal walls.....just something I've read.

great thread, been looking for tips for ages but there all so conflicting, but this is great.

thanks so much ladys :hug::hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->