Alfalfa (sp) is meant to be look for cm

oh and EPO all the way!

The three best sex positions for ttc (in this order)-
#1 Missionary
#2 Doggy
#3 Spoons
To get the sperm delivered nearest to the cervix

After all these tips we should all have our :bfp: :happydance:

And if not this is gonna be me soon --> :hissy: !!
xx

oh no which one is best - legs up in the air or lie on tummy?!! or both at the same time???? :rofl:

i heard grapefruit juice mis good for the old cm...............

We'r using durex play lube...it hasnt got spermicide in it..im NOT reccomending this as im not sure wether it does kill the sperm...will soon let u know :lol:

Great thread by the way!!! :D

Plenty of :sex: and legs in the air oughta do it...my partner wants some "loving" but im worried that if i am pregnant he might "unstick" the bean:lol: am i being silly?
:blush::blush::blush:

LMAO! I was also worried about that but i think we both wishful thinking if he thinks he can reach all that way to "unstick the bean"!!!!!
Anyways ive heard that plently of sex whilst pregnant is good for the sticky bean as it gets the blood flowing down there= more nutrients!
xx

Oh right :blush: i turned him down anyway lol....ill save it for vlentines day if he's been a good boy and brought me a card and maybe something special ;) :lol:

x x x

coffee makes sperm stronger.
garlic makes him harder for longer.

My Zita West book advises them to cut down on their caffine intake as it can clump sperm together. So my hubby is on one cup a day and the rest is decaf! I'm such a mean wife!

I also read coffee is good for the men to drink
Also what I tried to make it fun was if you gonna be bding for the next 4 days or so try the element of surprise - one day do it somewhere unexpected, or dress up or just try to keep things interesting otherwise it really is chore-like
Also its been said lots but relax, when I got my bfp my hubby was so stressed he could barely finish iykwim so i told him and myself well we probs not gonna get it this time anyways and we just did it loads for the joy of my mom being out of town and bang!

i concieved my son with in 3 months the month we got lucky i lay on my front after :sex: but my cervix is tilted forwards.
my hubby lives off coffee.
ive read that tomatoes help boost you fertility by as much as 70% and if you suffer with endometriosis it is suppose to help with that to.
im eating my daily tomato now! not a big fan of them but im forcing them down.

I heard that if you orgasm whilst at your most fertile time the chance of concieving goes up. Which makes sense really...most people who "accidently" get pregnant dont plan etc so its not a chore. They are enjoying it more.
I think its something to do with the cervix being more open and contracting
xx

I know that someone's already mentioned garlic but, from what I've read, it really is wonderful! It contains the mineral selenium, which is reputed to help prevent the hormone breakage that may play a role in early miscarriage and is also said to enhance male fertility. It also contains vitamin B6 and zinc.

Honey is apparently also a good food that has been used for centuries to help boost fertility. Although I think that may be as much as a result of old wives' tales as it is actual scientific evidence! Honey is good for you generally though!

Oh, and for coffee lovers that have stopped drinking it, dandelion root tea is supposed to taste very similar to coffee and is safe whilst ttc and during pregnancy. :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

Hi i'm a newbie on this site and have been looking for more tips for ttc

Drink 2L of water everyday - this helps with your fertile CM
My Doc says NO caffiene for me or fiance
Drink plenty of green tea
Eat dark green leafy veg,
Vit C - but not too much as it has reverse affects
After BD'ing, put pillows under bum (i use 3 pillows lol) to help give the little swimmers a chance to get to your Cervix opening. This helps the cervix "rest" in the pool of sperm.
Take ur multivits
Partner needs zinc vits (or multivits which include zinc)
Eat healthy
No tuna or other fish that is high in mercury
Try not to stress out - if you're feeling down - watch a funny film or have a laugh with your mates. Laughing is good for the body (and hormones).
Don't BD standing or on top - spillage
Take temps at same time each day to record when you are most fertile so u never miss a potentially fertile opportunity

Wow, this is getting kinda long now but if anybody has any other tips , i would love them tooxx

doesnt green tea have caffeine???

Most important tip

HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!!
dont make this a chore or a job or you will drive yourself :wacko:

Yes, green tea does have caffiene.
Caffiene is okay before the fertile period, but not during or after :D

Making sure your orgasm within 15 minutes of having his little spermies in you (unless your lucky enough to have a big O when your BDing) :)

The cervix does this little dip thing (lol, best way I can explain) for hours after an orgasm. Helps push the sperm further along so they don't tire too much before the egg is released.

During fertile periods, we like to bd at night time so that I can lay down until the morning. I'm sure there is no need to stay horizontal for that long but if it is done during the day, there is always something to get up and do. This way, I can relax and let those spermies get to where they are going.

We'r using durex play lube...it hasnt got spermicide in it..im NOT reccomending this as im not sure wether it does kill the sperm...will soon let u know :lol:

Great thread by the way!!! :D

Plenty of :sex: and legs in the air oughta do it...my partner wants some "loving" but im worried that if i am pregnant he might "unstick" the bean:lol: am i being silly?
:blush::blush::blush:

Just out of interest... did you get preggo while using durex play?? we like this so much better than conceive + but am always scared it will kill off spermies??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->