The BnB Cook A Long Thread :) *WEEK 2 RECIPE ADDED* PAGE 1

I want piccies when everyone's made it :) :thumbup:

Tezzy you can join into hun I'm sure you'll be able to have pizza on slimming world I'll see if I can find a low fat recipe or something :thumbup: xx

ive found a pizza on SW for only 4 syns per serving so will be making that one on wednesday :D :D :D :D

oh nevermind i just saw its using packet pizza base mix :sick: im sure ill find another recipe

:rofl: Could you not buy a pre made pizza base and use your syns for it surely it will only be about 4 syns and you can use your cheese as a healthy extra a and just fill it with loadsof meat and have a red day :thumbup: xx

Hellooo :D Can I join in? Also doing SW so will may have to tweak some recipes abit but Im bored of eating the same old stuff week in week out... Can I start next week? xxxx

Course you can Maya hun :hugs: great to see you, haven't spoken in agggess!!

xx

:rofl: Could you not buy a pre made pizza base and use your syns for it surely it will only be about 4 syns and you can use your cheese as a healthy extra a and just fill it with loadsof meat and have a red day :thumbup: xx

or.. i could make a base and have a SYNFUL day mwhahahaha

oh except weds is weigh in day :rofl: :rofl:

maybe a premade base is the way to go :dohh:

Hey! Can I join in? I love cooking and can't wait to try some new stuff! Although my hubby is a bit fussy with food but pizza he'll like I'm sure! And I've never made home-made pizza! Time to learn!! :D

I had a go with that recipe today, Failed awfuly! Not enuff water i dont think :shrug: i dunno maybe i done somthing wrong! Gunna have too get OH's recipe from him :rofl:

Well I made mine and it was YUMMY! Only thing was I used a premade base :blush: but was still yummy. Didn't get a photo as OH had already started eating it :grr:

Looking forward to this weeks recipe :)

How did everyone else do? xx

Whats this weeks recipe going to be? Glad your pizza was a success! :) x

Hey!

Tried it today as well! was really good!!! Didn't take a pic, I was so hungry I didn't realise till it was all gone!!! hahaha :dohh:

I'd like to take part! I couldn't this week because I hate pizza!! :lol:

xx

i made it for colin and the kids but i had a jacket potato instead!!!

looked very very yummy though :D

Oooo go Tezzy!! :) Wish I had that will power!!

Will be putting this weeks recipe up in a bit ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->