The BnB Cook A Long Thread :) *WEEK 2 RECIPE ADDED* PAGE 1

I was literally sat there drooling over it :rofl:but i had already used 17 syns (woops!) by munching on cheese and crackers with my friend so i really couldnt eat pizza too!

pies!? pies!?

what are you gonna do to me woman!?

:rofl:

Once a week will be fine hun :) I used to have 1 day a week where I would eat what I wanted and I still lost 3-4lbs a week :happydance: But made sure I stuck to SW the rest of the week xx

i dunno what kind of pie im going to make.. maybe a cheese and onion pie!!

Ooh, pies!! :happydance:

Will have to ask DH what he fancies... :thumbup:

xx

I think Im guna have to do a pie but minus the pastry...! :blush: Damn slimming world.. But I'll regret it if I eat pastry! I will do shepards pie!!! Hope Im allowed.... xxx

How did everyone do??

I made mine on Tuesday and OMG they were lush!! I made the chicken and mushroom pie :)

Need to find a recipe for this week now :) :thumbup:

i must admit i just couldnt bring myself to make the pie through fear of totally caving and trashing my diet :blush:

LOL it was good though!! :D LOL

Not sure what to do this week .... hmmmm any ideas? xx

How about a risotto? Ive never made one so would loove to do one! Preferably a SW one though!! :D xxxx

can i join in? :D
cant guaantee i can do every week but ill try XD xxx

Ooops I forgot all about this thread!!

Will find a recipe this weekend and post it!! :D

Course you can Kris xx

I still have a pie to make :blush: We only went properly shopping a couple of days ago and I got some cherry filling because DH doesn't like the sound of savory pies :dohh:

Uhh, so I guess I might be making two dishes this week!! :lol:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"