The Buddy Thread

Where's everyone gone? =[

I've had a nice day with my Ikey. We've been painting and playing with a ball in the garden. =]

Sorry I've been MIA of late - my parents are here on their visit :) Been here for just over a week, and have almost a week left. Alyssa is LOVING it :)

Look, look! I've been out with my camera and taken some pictures!!!! It's been a long, long time coming.... since getting pregnant in June 2008 the only photos I've taken have been of Alyssa or when hired to shoot a wedding....

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs718.snc4/63860_483568835995_549785995_7366195_7145668_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs288.snc4/40719_483547390995_549785995_7365621_1295248_n.jpg

=]

I have a health visitor appointment this afternoon. I'm so excited lol! I haven't been excited about a HV appt before... I'm just really curious about how much he weighs these days!

hehe I'll let you know! =]

It's getting so cold recently... me no likies!

Anyhow... I'm off to watch Glee with my little Ikeydoodle. He loves that show lol!

It's been ages since anyone posted on the buddy thread. :(

I'm still here!

Felling really down - my parents flew home to Toronto yesterday and I have to go back to work tomorrow. Always feel awful when they leave. It feels worse this time as Alyssa is looking for them a bit. She saw them on webcam this lunchtime and looked so confused that her Grannie and her Zaidah were back inside Mommy's computer :cry:

awwww anna :hugs:
alyssa sounds like she had so much fun :cloud9:

them pics are amazing babes :kiss:

charlie hows you and little man xxxx

:dohh: Aly, I'm SO sorry. Just realized today that I'd not replied to a message you sent me a couple of weeks ago :( Sorry honey. Will need more details if that's okay?
xxx

:hugs: anna

Aly- me and ike are awesome. He's getting better at walking every day. :)

Gosh I hate mornings. It's cool though- ike is usually prettyfunny when eaton his toAst!

hello ladies i hope every one is ok im sooooooooo sorry i havent been on in ages i have no time at the moment life just seems crazy i hope every one is ok xxx

Yayyy! People! Hoobledoop everyone! I'm guessing everyone's really busy or something at the moment. What you all been up to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->