The Buddy Thread

Heyyy everyone! How you all doing?

It's Ike's birthday on Thursday. I don't think I've been as excited/stressed about something in my entire life lol!

COME BACKKKK PEOPLEEE! :p

Hi Charlie! I've got no laptop so it's hard to update b&b I update when I'm on my friends computer and it isn't half slow! I'm half way through now can't believe it!! Little Sienna Annaliese :) & callums all excited, what's happened to the buddy thread? :(

Olivia (I think that's your name, it's been so long so my memory has died)- The buddy thread has gone slooowwww. =[ Sienna Annaliese is a beautiful name. =] Can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going!

Anna- I know! It's unreal. Can't believe he'll be one the day after tomorrow. Tonight at 2am I'll probs be lying in bed in shock because it'll be a year since I went into labour loL!

OMG Just did the paternity test. Ike cried big style. I think the swabs hurt the little dude. =[

OMGOMGOMG It's tomorrow! So I have a really busy day getting the last bits for thhe party! So excited! =]

How is everyone?

hi girls thought i would pay you all a visit iam off work today and have no oh home as he is back home visiting his family he is on leave yay (happy dance) untill his discharge day where he has to go back to the army for the day to sort some stuff out but iam tottaly excited coz its only abotu 2 weeks till he is tottaly not in the army anymore and iam so uber excited and iam even more excited and happy right now coz one of my friends has had her baby and iam sooo tottaly happy and over the moon all at the same time for her coz she sooo deserves to have her little one wth her just gutted she is based so far away lol .
i hope u ladies are all ok miss the good old buddy thread nights

Heyyy everyone! Haven't been on in a while as I've been far away visiting family. Isaac had an awesome first birthday! Gosh, I've missed this place!

Glad Ikey had a brill birthday! I miss you all :cry: does anyone even remember me?

xx

Glad Ikey had a brill birthday! I miss you all :cry: does anyone even remember me?

xx

hi liv how u doing hunni ?
and yay for ikey haveing a great 1st birthday

how is everyone miss u guys

hi ya all how is every one?? wow liv i cant belive you are 22 weeks now hope all is going well xxxxxxx

Hi girls! :hugs:

SO happy Ikey had a lovely birthday!

Liv! :hi: How you feeling darling?

Been missing all you girls!

xxx

hey everyone :kiss:

so what have we all been up to :flower:

seems like no one comes in here anymore :cry: maybe we should ALL arrange to have a girly night in this thread so we can have a good catch up and a laugh :kiss:

Hi everyone!
I've had no laptop for a week or so so was hard to get on here, and we're currently selling our flat and putting a deposit down on a two bed place, sooo we've been very busy.
Hope everybody is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->