The BumperStickers

RNmommy

Mom of 2 and Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies!!!!

I found out on May 6th that I am pregnant! I have my first doctors appt on May 11th to get bloodwork done.

I was part of a thread called The BeanStalkers, my TTC buddies. We decided that when we all go our BFPs we'd move over to Frist Tri and call it The BumperStickers. Im hoping my fellow BeanStalkers will find me here.
I would also love to invite anyone else to join our thread and be a BumperSticker!!! We love buddies. The more the merrier!!!!

A little about me for those of you that don't know me....
My hubby and I have been NTNP since une 2010. In March after not having AF for 60 days I went to my doc and found out I was anovulatory. I was placed on Clomid 50mg. First month pregesterone level was 11.1 and ended up getting a BFN.
This was my second round of Clomid 50mg and I decided we'd try PreSeed and SoftCups. My progetserone was 17.6!!!! And I ended up with my BFP!!!!

AF would have been due today. My FRERs are so dark!!! I am so excited!
I can't wait to see what my levels are.

Any ladies care to join me in this thread and be bump buddies????

Here is the code for the siggie (Made by RaeLynn - a fellow BeanStalker) - Just follow the directions to add it.

Code: [IMG ]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/BumperStickers.jpg[/IMG] (remove the space after [IMG )

i was in the bean stalkers just before it was named that lol how u getting on rnmommy x

Hey ladies :wave: I'd love to join.

I'm pregnant for the third time in 12 months and really hoping this is my forever baby :)

RN we're only one day apart :)

Hey I was just getting to look you up lilashwee and tell you about this thread! LOL!!!

Im doing great!!!! Cant wait to get the first doctor's appt out of the way and make sure everything is good.

Im feeling fine. Just the occasional cramping and low backache. And the bbs hurt like heck!!! But other than that, ok. Im hoping I'll escape the morning sickness this time, but with my son it didn't start until I was about 8wks. So, i can just hope for now. Hahaha.

How have things been with you??? How far along are you now? (If you have a siggie that says so, i can't see it right now because im stuck in this reply screen.)

Hey ladies :wave: I'd love to join.

I'm pregnant for the third time in 12 months and really hoping this is my forever baby :)

RN we're only one day apart :)

YAY!!!! Welcome!!!! That is so exciting!! Have you been to the doc yet???
Sending loads of sticky baby dust to you hun!!!! You'll be holding a beautiful healthy baby in January!!!! Just think of it as a late Christmas present. LOL!

Hey I was just getting to look you up and tell you about this thread! LOL!!!

Im doing great!!!! Cant wait to get the first doctor's appt out of the way and make sure everything is good.

Im feeling fine. Just the occasional cramping and low backache. And the bbs hurt like heck!!! But other than that, ok. Im hoping I'll escape the morning sickness this time, but with my son it didn't start until I was about 8wks. So, i can just hope for now. Hahaha.

How have things been with you??? How far along are you now? (If you have a siggie that says so, i can't see it right now because im stuck in this reply screen.)

well i hate morning sickness well actually i would rather i was sicke because once i am, i feel so much better.

i am about 11 and a half weeks just now i have my booking in appointment with my midwife on fri the 13th and have my dating scan on th 16th.

Thanks hunny.

No I'm not going to the doctors for a few days. Their pregnancy tests don't really show up until AF is a few days late and I'm due AF tomorrow!! So I'll wait a few days before going. It's all very exciting :)

I hear a lot of ladies say that about the doctor's office tests. I wonder why that is. You would think their tests would be more sensitive. Darn docs and their cheap tests!!! I can say the ones at one of the ERs I work in are pretty sensitive. I got a dark BFP on them at 10DPO in the afternoon.
Im going in on Wednesday and he's going to draw blood because of me being on Clomid.
I'm going to take all my FRERs with me just in case they do a urine and it comes out negative. I'll toss my tests at them. LOL!!!!

Ive already started looking online to gather information about the hospitals that my doc goes to to see which one i want to go to. Haha.
Do you know one of the hospitals actually has it set up to where when you're in postpartum/mother baby area you share a room with someone!!! WTH?
I would not want to share a room with a stanger during a time that is so special! So I check that one off the list immediately!
Im going to wait until Im at least showing to go take tours of them though. I dont want them to think Im crazy. Haha

WTH !!! That would be so weird! You're doing the right thing looking into diff hospitals.

Hospital I had Xander in, after I had him, I stayed in delivery room for 8 hours (had to wait for stitches) & then was moved onto a ward which I shared with 3 other ladies, which we had to stay on over night & then they let us go home the next afternoon. I hated it but I think that's what its like all over the uk. Even though I shouldn't of had to wait that long for stitches, I'm glad I did cos otherwise I would of got moved straight onto the ward :(

Xander. What a fantastic name :) how is it pronounced ? Is it (Z)ander?

You got your positive!! Very happy for you hun :D

Thanks :) yeah it's pronounced like with a Z, my grandad even spells it with a Z, bless him :lol:

When I had my son, the rooms at the hospital were LDRP which means they're Labor Delivery Recovery & Postpartum. And they're private rooms. I ended up getting moved to an adjacent hallway because they needed more room for the ladies to deliver in but I was still put in a private room.
I know one if the hospitals has private postpartum rooms but Im not sure about the other one. so Im going to do some checking on it.
I want my privacy!!!! LOL!!!

Thats just so strange that they would put multiple women together in one room. Thats supposed to be family bonding time. Just weird. Glad you had to wait for the stitches too Katie. LOL!!!!

And yes, I love your sons name!! So cute! It's a MAN'S Name!!! LOL!!! The girls are gonna love it when he gets older. Hahaha

Haha it means protector of men :lol:

I think it's just cos healthcare in uk is free. I have moved like 300 miles so won't be going to that hospital again, my friend is due to deliver in 3 weeks & she's got a son too so think I'll ask her some advice on where to go in this area. I WANT A PRIVATE ROOM!!!! ha.

I hear a lot of ladies say that about the doctor's office tests. I wonder why that is. You would think their tests would be more sensitive. Darn docs and their cheap tests!!! I can say the ones at one of the ERs I work in are pretty sensitive. I got a dark BFP on them at 10DPO in the afternoon.

It's true! My doc used the exact same internet cheapies that I buy online. When I first went in (after taking a variety of tests/brands at home) they told me that the test was negative! I just about cried on the spot. Then she went to double check, and after a few minutes the line had shown up. :happydance:

It's true! My doc used the exact same internet cheapies that I buy online. When I first went in (after taking a variety of tests/brands at home) they told me that the test was negative! I just about cried on the spot. Then she went to double check, and after a few minutes the line had shown up. :happydance:

Thats Crazy!!!! another member said the lady at her docs office told her the test was negative and first chance she got she grabbed it out of the trash and it was positive! LOL!!!
Im taking mine with me!!!! I'll shove it down their throat if they make me pee on one there and its negative. :rofl:

This is what my FRER looked like yesterday. I took another one today and it was slightly darker.

Attachments

• HPT2.jpg
    HPT2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly