The BumperStickers

Until we know everything is ok and the bleeding doesn't happen again, he told me to refrain from sex. LOL!!!
But my hubby and I fooled around a little the other morning and sure enough when I woke up the next morning, I spotted brown a little bit more. DARN!!! I guess no sex!!! Hahaha.

Sitting here waiting 10 more minutes to call the doctors office for my results from Friday!!!!

I went to doctor this morning and had my ultrasound. Got to see my little peanuts heartbeat and hear it too!!!! Heart rate in the 150's!!! YAY! Doc said everything looks great and I go back in 1 month.
I went to the hospital while I was on vacation because I had some dark red bleeding, not a lot, but it worried me. All they did was bloodwork because I knew what my previous HCG levels were.
HCG levels on Friday (at regular doctor) was 9883 and on Wednesday when I went to the hospital it was 25421.
No more bloodwork for me today!! Thank goodness. Now he's just going by ultrasounds. My peanut measured 7w1d which is exactly what I am! Go peanut!!!!

Can't believe you're 7 weeks already! I'm well Jel! I wanna hear the heartbeat :( sooo I've just ordered a Doppler lol! My scan is gonna end up being late cos only got my booking in appointment done today. Tedious.
Great news for you that little bean is a-ok :)
Did you get an explanation for your bleeding?

He said it was just from implantation and unless im in a pool of blood, not to worry. LOL! Great way to put it, doc!

So when is your scan?

Don't know yet.. Either next week or week after, I'm betting it'll be week after.

Oh okay.. I thought implantation only happened like one day?

I did too. But I guess some kind of pocket formed and there's a little bit of blood in there. So some comes out and some gets absorbed. I know it looks like more when I wipe because its mixed in with the pee. LOL!! Ewwww!!!
But in reality it's just a couple of drops each time.
Im just over it. I had some more brown stuff this morning. Blah!!! It makes me so terrified Im going to see a ton more blood when I wipe one time. Im almost scared to look at the toilet paper.
But it only happens at night. It doesn't happen during the day. When I get up in the middle of the night is when I notice it. :shrug:
Maybe Im sleeping funky and putting to much pressure on my tummy. I have no idea.
I hope I don't smush my bean!!!! :rofl:

Im drinking a chocolate strawberry banana milkshake right now. Praying it stays down. I made it with fresh fruits and vanilla ice cream and I mixed in a chocolate breakfast powder so it gives it more nutrients. Not too bad. Praying it stays down. Haha.

Ugh, I just asked OH to get me some strawberry jam.. Regretting that now! :haha:
Are you sleeping on your belly then?
I've had to stop sleeping on it this week :( bump has popped this week so it's just too uncomfortable!
I've asked OH to get me some travel sickness bands from town see if it helps the ms! I'll let you know if it works or not! Def my least fav thing. About pregnancy! I've lost 10 pounds!

I've never slept on my stomach and I never wake up on it, so I don't know. Maybe I need to put a camcorder in our room. LOL!!!
I just yacked up some of my milkshake. Blah!!!
Now Im attempting to eat some chicken and rice I just made. I've got my ginger ale next to me. I really don't care for ginger ale but it works a little better than Sprite.
I have to work on Friday. UGH!!! I'll be dry heaving all over the place. I hope I don't have to deal with any nasty or smelly patients, I might puke on them. Hahahaha.

Omg your job has to be the worse for ms!! I feel for you :hugs:
Next doors cooking makes me heave!

Ha don't put a camcorder in there! You might see some ghosties!

Guess I'm the only newest BFP person :)
7 weeks today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"