The BumperStickers

Yeah right, be prepared. Just in case. Im pretty sure he's just gonna go straight for the blood work. I'd be surprised if he made me do a urine test there. We'll see. You never know with these docs. Just something else they can charge me $20 for that only cost them about $0.50. LOL!

Lol. I'm actually going to get my butt to the docs tomorrow, I know I haven't been well but I think sub-consciously I might be scared to go? :|

I can understand that. Im kind of terrified of going too. But excited at the same time. Im hoping that will make my 12hr shift tomorrow go by pretty fast. I'll have something to look forward to on Wednesday.
(Either that or its going to make the day drag ass like a dog with worms!)

Everything will be fine for both of us!!!!

Katie - are you having any cramping or low backaches??? I swear its like if I get up and do stuff and move around a lot my lower abdomen just feels tired. If that makes sense. And sometimes after I pee I get some minor cramping. But i think that might be more related to my bladder condition.
UGH!!!
You know, when I was preggers with my son, even though I had had a previous miscarriage, i really didn't fret about every sign and symptom. Now im terrified something is going to happen.
I just want to get to the docs and make sure my levels are rising like they should be.
And in the mean time I have nothing else to pee on, not even an OPK. LMAO!!!! Like i need to be peeing on anything anymore. But I love to see that line pop up so fast!!!!!

Today I'm suffering back ache, I had backache during week 4 then it disappeared. Sometimes I get cramping after peeing, I too have some issues with my bladder. And I'm getting just cramping a lot at the mo. They say cramping is normal unless it accompanies bleeding.

good morning!!!!

RNMommy _ that is soooo awesome!!! yeah!!!!!!

morning sickness is still kicking my butt....I have had 2 ultra sounds so far and will have another one next monday to check on my lil gummy bear!!

Hey Effy!!!! Ive missed you!!!!

Im sorry you're not feeling well. I was so sick on my way to work this morning and felt like I was going to start heaving but nothing. I was just nauseated for a couple of hours.

Im hoping it stays away for a few more weeks. LOL!

I cannot sleep for toffee! It's 2am. Ugh! It's OH's first night working a night & I thought I would relish at the prospect of having the bed to myself! But no I'm freaking scared! Ha, silly monkey.

Aww. Im sorry hun!!! I know what thats like. It took e a long time to be able to feel comfortable with being at home alone at night.

It proper sucks, I'll be okay when I get my massive preggo pillow, I'll just cut out a picture of his face and stick it on that :rofl:

It proper sucks, I'll be okay when I get my massive preggo pillow, I'll just cut out a picture of his face and stick it on that :rofl:

:rofl: You're crazy!!!! I want one of those big preggo pillows!!!!

J has refused to buy one but little does he know my friend who's due in 2/3 weeks said I can have her's. Loop hole!!!

Hahaha! Thats awesome!!! Im gonna have to start looking for one. I have such a hard time getting comfortable at night anyways. I would love one of those to use even after I have the baby!!!

So, I get my results from the bloodwork tomorrow. And then they'll tell me when to come in for the rest of the check up stuff. Im hoping he'll do an U/S ASAP!!!

I took another FRER this morning :blush:
The test line was darker and thicker than the control. YAY!!! SO I know my levels are increasing like they should. Im 15DPO today, 4 wks 2 days.
:dance:

Don't do anymore tests though! They can't get any darker now and at about 6/7 weeks they will go fainter cos too much hcg for the test to understand. Don't want you to have any undue stress :)

LOL! Im not doing anymore. Tomorrow I'll have my bloodwork back so I wont need them for reassurance anymore.

I have to work a 12hr shift tomorrow. UGH!!!! Im still exhausted from yesterdays shift. My lower back was killing me when I got home last night.

I am so not envious you are working! Lol
Today OH got home, did the washing up & cooked me dinner. Today has been good :thumbup:

Oh except for.. I've been really dizzy today & had a sort of mini fainting spell. What's that about?

Yeah, I dont wanna work either. Thats why I only work 2 days a week. But its hard to turn down $450 for one day of work. Need to put away some money now so i can stay home with baby later.
Plus I dont have to work if I dont want to, meaning I dont have a set schedule. I make my own. If I feel like working, I pick up some shifts.
Like in 2 weeks we're going on vacation for 9 days and I didn't have to put in a vacation request or anything. I just dont take any shifts. I love it. It works.

I work tomorrow and then 2 days next week that I just scheduled today. And then we're out of here for 9 days!!!!! :dance:

I cant wait!!!!! I need a vacation big time! Sleeping in sounds like a plan to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->