The BumperStickers

Oh except for.. I've been really dizzy today & had a sort of mini fainting spell. What's that about?

Thats not completely uncommon in pregnancy. Its just your body adjusting to carrying a little beanie and your hormone levels and all that fun stuff.
But if it continues to happen, you should definitely bring it up to your doctor.

I havent had anything like that. Ive just been nauseated and still getting the low backaches and some cramping. Bbs are huge and very sore. My hubby is all mad that he cant play with them right now. I'll break his hand if he squeezes them like he used to. :rofl:

Lol same here. I had a friend visit yesterday & he said that I'm boring now I'm pregnant but it's okay cos I have big boobs now. I wasn't impressed with his comment :(

Good morning ladies!!!!!
I got lucky and got called off of work today!!!! :yippee:

A little nauseous this morning again but no yacking. I will hopefully get my blood work results today. Praying for good numbers!!!!

:thumbup:

Now I've been to doctors the rest of the day is going to be spent on the sofa! Just got to wait to hear for midwife appointment and 12 week scan. Eee not long away!!

Im kind of hoping my doc does a scan before I go on vacation in a week and a half. I know its early but Im hoping he will.
I know with my son, they did everything on my first appt which was at about 5 weeks. They did an exam, blood and urine tests, U/S....you name it, they did it. Hahaha. I hope this doc is like that.

This is the hospital I decided on today with the doctor..

https://www.hinchingbrooke.nhs.uk/document/maternity---welcome-to-hinchingbrooke-maternity-services

Seems to be the best in the area, and closest. And there is 3 post-natal private rooms you can pay for but they will probably be full knowing my luck, so I'll just have to put up with being on the ward just like everyone else does. Idk but for some reason that bothers me more than the birth!!
I WISH I LIVED IN THE STATES!!!

Just got my blood work back from yesterday!!!

HCG of 320 @ 15DPO
Progesterone of 34.1

:dance:

Oh my gosh!!!! I am!!!! YAY!!! :dance:

Katie I know you saw this on the other thread but I'll let everyone here know too....

I went to the docs this morning. He didn't do a scan :(
But I go back on May 31st for my scan!!!!! YAY!!!!

He did more blood work. The nurse said I could call tomorrow for my hcg & progesterone results but the rest of it would take about a week. I dont care about the rest...LOL!!!

So, I have to wait two more weeks. Blah!

I know....I don't think anyone else wants to join our prego thread :(

I know why no one else is joining our thread....we got moved to the discussion groups again. UGH!!!!! We don't pop up in first tri anymore!

I noticed that ages ago lol, like the second day :haha: but a few people did join to start tho :shrug:

I did get my results back today. They were 5662. Not as high as they could have been but doctor doesn't seem concerned. I was a wreck today, crying all day. But my doc got on the phone and reassured me that everything was fine as far as he was concerned but if I wanted to have my levels checked again tomorrow just for peace of mind then he would be happy to do it. (Because Im leaving tomorrow afternoon for vacation and will be gone for 10 days - what a way to spend my vacation...worrying....UGH)
So I go back in the morning.
Hoping they're still going up. He said that he knows textbooks say that they should double every 48hrs but its not exact and the numbers fluctuate.
I know it should have made me feel better, but Im still going crazy about it.
Im not bleeding or cramping, so thats a good thing.
If Im in GA and I start to bleed or cramp real bad I'll just go to the ER. Hopefully I don't have to do that.
And Im praying when I go to the doc on May 31 I'll see my little bean's ticking heartbeat!!!

I remember reading once you get to certain point there is a big gap between lowest & highest it can be. Try not to worry, your levels are still good & you don't have any cramping or bleeding so everything is fine! :) stop contemplating what could happen & enjoy your little bean & your vacation! I'm so jealous! I'd love to get away, I even ran my mum & asked if I could visit, but she turned down the offer of a moaning, hormonal pregnant lady! Haha. Chin up lady :hugs:

:rofl:
Your mother doesn't even want you!!!! Hahahaha. Poor Katie!
Thats ok, my father probably wouldn't want to deal with me either!!!!!
Heck, my husband doesn't even want to deal with me! JK

Oh, my doc banned me from having sex :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back