The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

https://www.drrossdc.com/ketochart.gif

u want it to look like the second pic, if it looks like first u arent in ketosis yet, if its like the others you are not drinking enough water HTH

Lou
xxx

Thanks hun, no its nowhere near that pink:dohh:

Heres me thinking I was in it....grrrrr, explains why I feel so tired. :wacko:

I'm going to get ant to try get me some ketostix from chemist and test tomorrow.

Anything I can/should do to reach it Lou?

i was so ill last night thought i was dying lol, got this stupid bug of rhys, i had a jacket spud for tea, i havent eaten today and just having my shakes so back on it :happydance: i'm not hungry at all dont think i'll be in ketosis though after that spud :shrug:
the water is a killer i need something to flavour it

cant wait to see if i've lost i have no idea as i havent got any scales just the wii fit and it weighs different all the time it was say 14 stone though and i started 14 stone 6 :)

hope the snow has gone for tomorrow but i bet it aint Lou, rhys really need the ball pit becaus eif he doesnt get a change of scenery i'm selling him lol, wah wah wah moan moan moan :rofl:

you can get the water flavourings

there a bit sherbet like, i made jelly and ice lollies with them last time x

i've emailed a cdc :happydance:

her name's sue and she sounds like
the bubblyish one out of the lot lol

so hopefully she'll get back to me and
we can start the ball rolling

:happydance::happydance:

Day 1
Breakfast- chocolate shake
late lunch-toffee and walnut shake
tea-butterscotch?

jac just up water and if u cut your milk down a little u will go in a bit quicker

what colour was it?

Helen the spud wont have done that much damage ill bring a couple of sticks with me tomorrow u can see if ur in or not

know the feeling about selling the babies u think we could sell them as a pair?

Lou
xxx

Lou this is gonna sound stupid but...

If I blend loads of ice with my shake, it makes me feel fuller and more satisfied, and like a mac donalds milk shake.. but I never ever drink my milk allowance cos I rarely have tea or coffee, can I put a drop in my shake instead to make it more milkshakey?

Putting ice in my shakes wont affect anything will it?
xx

Hiya girls, i have some cambridge diet - summer fruits powder drink - is that like one meal?

im going to email a cdc right now, no more messing about its time to get started

:happydance: louise its a fab diet.
although i had a few hiccups this week i havent found it too ba at all x

https://www.cambridge-diet.com/images/products_main_5.jpg its in a liittle pot like this? but doesnt say shake

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->