The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

how do you know if you come out of ketosis? do you just start feeling hungry.?

another question can have half cottage cheese allowance and half tuna allowance? i was going to do myself a mixed salad chopped cucumber on rocket salad sprinkle tuna flakes and fill a celery with cottage cheese. midrif feels thinner already. although it might be because i havent gorged myself this wknd lol

helen yeah thats fine for the splitting the food

Lou
xxx

how much would it cost to do this diet if you do it ss? and how long are you alowwed to do it ss for?

Right, feeling good this week, have had a good few days, it helps being at work, less tempted to raid the cupboards as there arent any! And I cant eat phones lol!
So yeah, 2nd week back on it and successful so far.. heres to weigh day
xx

I'm restarting tomorrow. Was gonna start on Fri but I like to start fresh on a weekday :rofl: I've decided I'll do my 2 shakes for breakfast and lunch and have a small snack inbetween and a normal meal at night. I wont lose as much as I was gonna but i want to ease myself into it so i dont give up :rofl:

Good Luck Mel....my weight day tomorrow:happydance:

Lady, yep am off to see my CDC tomorrow and get some new cd's off her I only have choc, cappucino and fruits of forest left and some minging soups:dohh:

Wow I discovered the properly blended version of cd today girls.....Ive been using a whisk to mix my cds and always ended up bitty and not mixed right so today I dug out our smoothie maker and just did my choc one in that..how lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush:

and Ive not cheated today either woop!:happydance:

Helen how are you feeling? those ketostix sound like a good idea:thumbup:

I'm restarting tomorrow. Was gonna start on Fri but I like to start fresh on a weekday :rofl: I've decided I'll do my 2 shakes for breakfast and lunch and have a small snack inbetween and a normal meal at night. I wont lose as much as I was gonna but i want to ease myself into it so i dont give up :rofl:

thats virtually stage 2 hun. I have cd for breakie and lunch, then my low cal meal and then another cd about 8 ish....
lou gave me a great tip, split your cds into 2 so u have 6 per day instead, works for me:thumbup:

Oh that is a good idea, I'll try that I think!

wooooooo hoooooo

i am officially restarting today!!

starting with a choc tetra mmmmmmmmm!

:happydance:

Hey girls...hope you are all hanging in there!! :)

Jac have you got a well suited cdc? How did it go? xx

well I have myself a new CDC:happydance:
She's called Chantelle and she's fab already!
She's explained things in more detail to me and I'm even more confident I can do this now.

ive not cheated for 2 whole days either...go meeee...
ohhhh and how lush is the choc mint!:blush:

Hows you today blah and pinksnowball?

ive been really good today!

really really wanted to pinch some of alex's toast earlier but didnt :rofl:

roll on day two!!

Well done Leanne:thumbup:

I'm just getting to the stage where normal food is not bothering me, I'm not tempted at all to shove it in my mouth anymore.....tummys rumbling a bit now but going to have a bit more water and bed soon xx

i feel better today i tested rhys's scrambled egg and ate it :rofl: but it was protein so dont think it will effect my ketosis.

i'm day 4 :) its true it does get easier as the days pass

well my money finally went in to the bank so no more excuses time to look for a counsellor i hate phoning people ive never spoken to im such a wuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->