The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

hey everyone hope your all doing ok

jac glad u got yourself a new cdc

Lou
xxx

i feel like shit today :rofl: not sure if its the diet or a bug, rhys been off it for a few days with a bug so maybe thats it. do feel like i need a proper meal though lol. my skin has gone shit as well :( .

Thank you to Jac for starting this thread, I had never heard of this diet till I was nosey and read the thread on sunday and I now have my shakes ready to start ss 2moro, i weigh in at 13.1 stone arrrgh 5'1" I hope I am strong enough to do it, I just love food, and lots of it and have never been thin!!!!

Good Luck mommyaug09! You can do it! SS is hard, so your gonna need all your willpower to get through the first week.:thumbup:
I'm doing well now, day 7 and 3rd day ive not touched ANYTHING other than what I am allowed. I even done a sainsburys shop last night and it was delivered today, I put it all away without dibbing in, how good am i!

Funny you should say that helen, my skin has gone awful, ive erupted in spots!:cry: I hope they dont last long and its just a side effect.

Is anyone else constipated or is it just me? What i would do to go to the loo! Its been too long :cry:...

Lou iv tried lactulose...im tempted to try some supposotries now...what do you think?

Anyone know any thing that does wonders for constipation? xx

The only thing that works for me is orange juice but im not allowed it soo... I just have to have a few swigs and take it out of my cal allowance.

Helen... spotty...... pregnant?

I lost 1lb today, not amazing considering how hard I tried last week but hey ho, heres to next weeks weigh in! My size 14 swimming cozzie looks hot!

a loss is a loss mel woop! Go you! what size have u dropped from hun? I thought you were smaller than a 14 now as you look sooo slim....are u tall?

I'm actually liking this diet...that sounds so weird, but I look forward to having my shakes now and I like planning what I'm having for my meal...ok so I'm weird!

Day two SS and ive had a bad head all day!, need to drink some more i think!

a loss is a loss mel woop! Go you! what size have u dropped from hun? I thought you were smaller than a 14 now as you look sooo slim....are u tall?

I'm actually liking this diet...that sounds so weird, but I look forward to having my shakes now and I like planning what I'm having for my meal...ok so I'm weird!

:blush: size 18-20 depending on where I shopped, but technically I never shopped anywhere that I couldnt fit into size 18s lol! Even Evans 18s were tight on me. Im now a smallish 14, and 5 foot 8 and half so kinda tall.

Before diet-
https://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5489/fat1a.jpg
https://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8122/s7001072.jpg
and 2 pics of me recently
https://img682.imageshack.us/img682/5434/dsc00635u.jpg
https://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5075/18142216186287511511757.jpg

:happydance:

wow mellybo you look fab...so pretty...

How much weight have you lost altogether? xx

61lb precisely lol!

2 stone of that lost on the cambridge diet

:)
xx

Wow well done! No way am i giving up if i have a chance of looking as good as you! :) xx

The weight is coming quickly I need to lose at least that ten pounds.:wacko:

The weight is coming quickly I need to lose at least that ten pounds.:wacko:

I think you are in the wrong place hun, you need first trimester, none of us ladies are pregnant we are dieting after pregnancy or preparing our bodies for pregnancy.

You dont need to diet when pregnant either its no good for either of you so dont worry about your weight and enjoy it!

Goodluck and welcome to bnb

xx

mel well done u r looking great i cant wait to see u soon

the skin thing is probably because you skin is adjusting to vitamins and minerals etc u will be back to normal in no time

lady i had to use a laxative or suppository to go then take latulose regular to keep u going

Lou
xxx

Wow Mel, what a transformation! I didn't realise you were that big to be honest......no offence intended btw:blush:
You look super hot now hun, bloody well done!

I'm a 14 now and wanna be back in a 10 but i dont look as slim as you do!

LOL You bloody well do if not slimmer!

Women are funny creatures, all sorts of shapes and sizes. I remember when Vanessa feltz said she was a size 12 in the news paper.... bollocks was she lol..

But thats the point, you cant really tell what size someone is by looking at them.

I like being tall, spreads my fatness out nicely haha

yeah yeah mel, I wish!:hugs:

question for lou about Ketosis: My cdc gave me 2 stix at mt appointment on monday to check myself. I did one monday and it was peachy pink and todays is not much diff to the original test stick colour, maybe a little darker...:dohh: I'm sure she said it needed to be a peachy pink to indicate I was in Ketosis....

I'm sticking to the diet now, 3 days in fact Ive stuck to it...what am I doing wrong if anything? I want to be in ketosis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->