The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

that cdc doesn't do home visits lol
grrrr i've got about 18 to choose from
so i shall keep going :rofl:

oh i finally did it i emailed a cdc and am waiting for her to reply, i knew id be too much of a wuss to phone b ut at least ive made a move

yeh im defo gonna do it :D

do you know the water flavouring is that just there to help you drink more water?

yeah its meant to make the water taste better, think ill need this as im crap at drinking enough at the best of times, nevermind remembering 4 pints a day

thats brill jac x

well I'm doing great today so far!

checked my ketostix again this morning and looks like I'm in ketosis now so yay:thumbup:

:happydance:

well done jac!!!

i cant wait to weigh in this week!!!

Goodluck pinksnowball! And well done Jac!

Iv got my 6th weigh in on Friday...so looking foward to it! What day do you all have your weigh ins? xx

ok 4lb lost :yipee:

and 13 inches lost 4 round mu waist :yipee: to say i fell off the wagon i'm pretty chuffed

and i have to say if your struggling water wise the sunshine orange stuff is really nice drank a litre of it already xx

:happydance: well done Helen that's fab!

I really struggle with water, I have some of the summer fruit flavouring so might try that tomorrow :thumbup:

glad u gone into ketosis now jac well done for no cheating

Helen u dont great but this week u got to be good except rhys bday but otherwise best behaviour!!!

Lou
xxx

:happydance::happydance:
ok 4lb lost :yipee:

and 13 inches lost 4 round mu waist :yipee: to say i fell off the wagon i'm pretty chuffed

and i have to say if your struggling water wise the sunshine orange stuff is really nice drank a litre of it already xx

already spoken to you but:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->