The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

I lasted 5 days with no actual food and cheated twice with a bit of cake and 2 chips :rofl: it sounds easy "just don't eat" but omg it's so hard!

Today appears to be confession day...tonight I took the kids to the circus and I had a diet coke, shared the bag of Giant Buttons with the kids and had a cheeseburger and handful if chips on the way home:blush:

I have a Christening and a birthday party to go to tomorrow and am gonna be out all day. I think I'll eat some food tomorrow (not too much though) and start afresh on Monday:shrug::dohh:

I just had some of my OHs garlic bread.. 2 pieces :blush: Oh well, I did enjoy it lots. Wonder if it will affect my weight loss for tomorrows weigh in :shrug:

You're amazing for lasting 3 weeks on SS!

Thanks hun :hugs:

im going to be eating a meal on thurs fri and sat this weekend but wil get straight back on it!

Well done Leanne!:happydance:

5 weeks for me on step 2.....dont think I'm going to have lost that much this week as the goddamn witch is here:dohh: Not cheated at all though unless you can count me sticking the tip of my tongue in leo's fromage frais:haha:

I lost 5lbs :shrug:

Well done:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm starting again after erm....having yesterday off:blush:. I'm wondering whether to do step 2 instead of SS+....do you still go into ketosis on step 2?:shrug:

i only lost 3lb this week, a bit disapointed because im on SS no cheating but 19lb in 4 weeks is good i suppose :thumbup:

well done blah, well done leanne :thumbup:

i find weekends terrible everyone is eating around me lol,

but just keep thinking its not forever :)

Well done blah and Leanne !!

I'm onto day 6 now and I've gained a pound :( I guess this is why you shouldn't weigh every day.

6 days in and I've lost 6 and gained 1, so only 5 down in total...disappointing compared to the 9-15 lbs I've read about for first week losses :(

Going to cut down my bars I think -- only have half a day...not sure I could give them up completely as that little chewy crunch gets me through the day!! :)

Am just worried its going to stall and stop working already :(

ive just got back from the gp and he wont sign my form :( :cry:

IM STARTING FRIDAY!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

she's coming round thursday evening
so first day friday :thumbup:

docs still not got the form so we're
doing it without him lol

well done on the losses ladies :kiss:

xxx​

Well done Blah and Leanne, some great losses girls!

Louise, how come hun? Thats a bit shit!

Yay Jen, I cant wait for you to start! Thing is hun, are you eating on the GS meet or are you not coming now?:shrug:

Ive got aunt flo visiting at the mo so ive only lost 3lbs this week....still, not bad a loss! :happydance:

Why don't you just do a different step?????????? Like step 2 or 3...you'll still lose weight but at a slightly slower rate and can still eat some foods too and not VLCD (very low calorie diet). How much do you have to lose? The doctors around here and even the hospital's weight loss clinic use Cambridge products (under a different name) for obese patients to lose weight:shrug:
[/QUOTE]

I went back today and spoke my Dr again and took my book with me and im gonna go onto step 2. I want to lose 5st. I haven't found anything to say it is an NHS approved diet but I have read that it is used by other companies (maybe NHS) who add to the shake/soup mix and use them under a different name. My Dr's are RAF and dont have many obese patients lol

Yay Jen, I cant wait for you to start! Thing is hun, are you eating on the GS meet or are you not coming now?:shrug:

i said about a week ago i think ... i cant afford to come :(
had a nice hefty bill come through we didn't plan on
so it ate up the weekend fund and we cant afford
to hotel room anymore :cry:

sucks we could do with a weekend away but bills
come first and all that :nope:

will have to come to the next one and make sure
i dont get any nasty surprises :growlmad:

xxx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts