The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

I'm on day 8 now and haven't lost an ounce since day 3 -- that's 5 days! :(

Have been sticking to it completely, no cheats or anything...my water intake was a bit rubbish on day 6 but I'm back on track with that now. It's so disheartening :(

*sigh* sorry for the negativity girls, just feeling a bit sorry for myself today -- I was looking forward to being nearly a stone lighter by now -- my friend who started just before me lost 12 pounds in her first week!!

Why are you weighing yourself every day???:shrug:

It won't help at all, you need to just weigh once a week or even less like every 10 days or so to get a more accurate account of how much you've lost. Stop weighing yourself and getting hung up on the scale figures. At 1st there's lots going on in your body and you will probably weigh about 2-5lbs more in the evening than you did in the morning because of changes in fluid intake, bowel moevements (or not:dohh:). It doesn't mean you will have put on 2-5lbs worth of fat during the day does it?:shrug:.

stop bloody weighing yourself:hugs:

I'm a serial weigher too :rofl:

me three!!

but i like going on the wii fit so cant help myself!

Iv stopped weighing myself now...after my scales once told me that id lost 6lb and then i went to my WI and lost 1lb...was so gutted!! x

my wii fit says i lost 2lb's but i know i've put on lol, although i havent cheated for 2 days i was really bad over the wknd with my stress of a daughter lol.

6 weeks till i go on hol so i have t buckle down seriously, also and dont laugh my bil has a surprise party and my oh's ex will be there, thing is 4 yrs ago when sil and bil got married she was there and said under to me i had put alot of weight on since the hen night, my oh told her to fuck off :rofl:

fair play to OH for telling her to F OFF!

there is a plan you can do without signature from doc but its not the lower cal plan!!

Helen your coming to my house tomorrow and if u have gain weight im going to put my foot up your butt!!!!!!

Lou
xxx

she wont have lou she never does no matter wat she eats

i bet you i have put on lol, i ate some chow mein on saturday lol. made a fruit cake and been picking at that too lol, havent cheated for 2 days now so i'm totally in the zone now lol

what are you like Helen!

I have a short week this week as sat/sun I'm off the diet and going to be eating (and drinking) real food! :happydance: So I'm going to weigh myself on friday then i'll get weighed on mon by my CDC hopefully, I wont have gained:wacko:

Not cheated at all for weeks now!

im not getting weighed on monday , it woulld just depress me after eating at the weekend so get weighed the monday after x

i lost 3lb's so thats a whole stone gone forever :happydance: see what i lose this week when i dont cheat at all :)

i lost 6lbs this week
woop woop :happydance::happydance:
20lbs in 4 weeks thats gone forever

wow well done Helen:thumbup:

Shanka, thats an excellent loss! Go you!

:lol: @ SC

WELL DONE LADIES!! this is great news :D
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back