The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

day 1 so far so good

although my stomach is rumbling lol

xx​

oh yay, jen youve started! stick at it girl!

and I'm not a bad influence on anyone, not my fault you's cant control yourselves :rofl:

Oh I have enjoyed my 2 days off:happydance:
Sat I had shreddies and a slice of toast for breakie, a fish finger butty from REVO'S for dinner, copious amounts of alcohol and kfc:blush:
Scrambled egg on cold toast for breakie today and a ham sandwich so far, so allround not too bad....back to it tomorrow though girls, I am addicted to this diet now!!!!

well donr girls on the losses so far!:hugs:

im on ss+ now thanks to my monthly
making it very hard :growlmad:

on the plus side i've not disliked
any of the ones i've had so far

:happydance::happydance:

cant wait for thurs night weigh in

xx​

just wanted to drop by and say well done ladies, you are all doing fabbbby!!!!!

xxx

omg I lost half a stinkin lb :cry: Why do I bother :growlmad:

aw. you'll get a bigger loss next week, your near your goal though arent you hunni x

hey girls well after a weekend of eating WAYYYYYYYYYYY to much and last week i kind of ate junk knowing i was going to eat crap all weekend i have started SS today for a week to shift the weight i have gained!!!! im not happy about it but i do deserve it as i have eaten sooooooooooooooo badly so day one , 2 litres down and a hot choc mint so far Hope u can all help me like i have u girlies

Lou
xxx

i had a choc mint this morning too

:happydance::happydance:

good luck lou xxx​

thanks hunny u doing ok?

Lou
xxx

did 48 hours of ss and my witch appeared so
ive moved up to the plus for a bit until it passes
scales already showing a nice loss though
so im glad im sticking to it :happydance:

finding it hard to drink so much water
but im coping thanks hun xxx​

I think I'm retaining a bit of water or something cos I'm dead bloated :( Hope I hve a big loss next week. I'll weigh in again in a few days for piece of mind.

u should have a fab loss next week hunny, what has your weight loss been over past 3 weeks?

Lou
xxx

i been good today :) went into frank bennys to book table for saturday nite i was so tempted to have a breakfast but i refrained :)

HELEN!!!!!! how many weeks till your holiday if u eat frankie and benny u wont fit into your bikini!!!

Lou
xxx

its valentines night though so a little treat wont kill me :) if craig plays his cards right and is mice to me i'll work it off afterwards ;)

did i really just say that lol

its valentines night though so a little treat wont kill me :) if craig plays his cards right and is nice to me i'll work it off afterwards ;)

u should have a fab loss next week hunny, what has your weight loss been over past 3 weeks?

Lou
xxx

Wel I lost 5lbs last week and i even had a few slipups :shrug: The other weeks were 1lb and 2lb but that was just with normal healthy eating.

ive had a choc tetra and just chomping a caramel bar as i speak/ type lol
but need a SERIOUS KICK UP THE ARSE about my water !

its valentines night though so a little treat wont kill me :) if craig plays his cards right and is nice to me i'll work it off afterwards ;)

Yes you did.....twice :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back