The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Do I have to stand up and say "My name's StirCrazy, and I'm on the cambridge diet" or something like that :rofl:

Do I have to stand up and say "My name's StirCrazy, and I'm on the cambridge diet" or something like that :rofl:

:rofl: you can if you so wish, but prolly better just to slip in quietly! :haha:

welcome to the club Stew:thumbup:

Well done ladies, great losses! What step are both on? x

Well done ladies, great losses! What step are both on? x

i'm on step make it ip as i go through the week :rofl: but supposed to be on step 2. but i ss most days i've cheated a bit over the last week but back to it properly last 3 days it takes a few weeks to get into but once your into routine then its easy. i eat from habit not because i'm hungry and find having my shake before i make the family meal help as once i've had something chocolatey i dont fancy savoury.

everyone is doing so great keep it :thumbup:

Well done Shanka :D

Its takeaway night... uh oh. I've been sucking all week to be honest ( I ate a whole packet of jaffa cakes :eek:) and i weighed myself this morning and not lost a thing :shrug: Must get back on the wagon!

:happydance::happydance:

well done ladies!!

i've got all my goodies!!
one of each :thumbup:
soon see which ones are rank lol

xxx​

Im starting step 2 aftee 1wk SS but I have been all over the place. Going away for the weekend aswell so I think im just gonna admit defeat and start fresh on Mon. Must get a grip of this!

I like your idea Helen, make it up as I go along LOL x

:wave:

ooooo best behaviour now girls, well i'm an angel so it doesnt count for me :angelnot:

but jac does bring the devil out of my innocence :haha: :rofl:

jac has that affect on everyone lol

i've been given 4 choc mint shakes ...
so i HAVE to like them :rofl:

:wave:

ooooo best behaviour now girls, well i'm an angel so it doesnt count for me :angelnot:

but jac does bring the devil out of my innocence :haha: :rofl:

haha u dont need any influence from anyone
your halo is slipping lol :winkwink:

It suddenly occured to me that my 10 month old daughter eats more than me :(

Megan (rough guess as I can't remember exactly):
2 x 8oz Milk (morning and night)
Slice of toast
190g savory jar
160g pudding jar, etc (thoughout the day)

Me:
3 x 8oz shakes
120g chicken + approx 10g veg.

You sure this diet is healthy :rofl:

^^^^ yep its healthy because the shakes have every vitamin your body needs.

how lou explained is its like playing a trick on your body your body think it needs to eat up the extra fat to stay alive so lose weight, but the shakes /bars etc give every nutrient your body needs.
as long as you move down the steps to the maintain weight step there's no reason why you'll put the weight back on :).
there's a diet for everyone i spose i find this one the best for though :thumbup:

Happy Friday everyone :D

My panic is over as I (sneakily) stepped on the scales this morning to discover another 3 pounds has gone, which takes me up to 8 pounds in 10 days !! yay :D

day 1 so far so good

although my stomach is rumbling lol

xx​

ive had a good day with no cheats for a change!

Depends. Around £35-40 a week I think :shrug:

I don't think I've lost any weight this week guys :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"