• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

They can charge what they want I think - there just given and RRP to go by. I've met some people who pay £45 every week and get a mixture of what they want. I pay £39.55 atm for 7 bars, 7 tetras and 7 sachets. Cheaper if I just have sachets but not by much. Still works out cheaper than food, choc, takeaways and booze

Oh yeah cheaper!I will save about that on wine and takeaways!!I know I did last time!Just wanted a a guide so when I speak to her I know roughly what I should be paying,seems like £40 is about right though as thats what I paid before.Thanks hun will leave you in peace now!!:flower:x

I remember last time I took like £80 with me for my first meeting cos I had no idea lol. Now I have a £40 week limit to spend but can get what I want on that anyway.

Had a SS+ meal today, been starving all day and feeling slighty sorry for myself. Plus I went out for a drink and they had no bloody water so had to drink pub tap water - rank! It was disgusting so I went thirsty most of the night lol

Well day 2 gone down the drain already!Finn was up most of the night and I was so tired & hungry this morning I felt ill so had to have some proper food.I am so determined to loose weight but really need food to function when I have had no sleep,this is about the 4th night on the trot!

Grr so pissed off I want to do this but I gonna make myself ill if I carry on with no sleep and such low cals I think.He is a bad sleeper at the best of times but this last week has been a killer.Not sure what to do for the best TBH,to ride it out or just wait until I can get some proper sleep and start again.Wish I could maic this 3 stone away!x

Aww sweetie, pub tap water is rank, but I hope it was free!

Least you had an SS+ meal and not a kebab huh?

Going back to the money question, £40 should be more than enough for everything you want hun, did you manage to pick a new CDC dizzyspells? I'm torn between returning to my old CDC who is at Denholme, or going to another one I've found who's around the corner? The one at Denholme was really supportive, buuuuut I don't want to go back with my tail between my legs and look like a failure! :dohh:

If you really liked your old one I would just go back to her. I went back to my old one and she was more than happy to see me. She told me she makes most of her money from returners!

Off out again tonight for my friends birthday. Should be fun sticking to water again! Bought a dress like 6 months ago and it fits now - non stretchy size 16 wooopwooop so will probs wear that if I can find shoes to go with it

Aww sweetie, pub tap water is rank, but I hope it was free!

Least you had an SS+ meal and not a kebab huh?

Going back to the money question, £40 should be more than enough for everything you want hun, did you manage to pick a new CDC dizzyspells? I'm torn between returning to my old CDC who is at Denholme, or going to another one I've found who's around the corner? The one at Denholme was really supportive, buuuuut I don't want to go back with my tail between my legs and look like a failure! :dohh:

Yeah I found a new one,she does visits to Keighley on a Wednesday so said that coming up this way was no probs!I picked her from the list on the CD website as she seemed pretty normal,and had before and after pics on etc.Hopefully meeting her on Wednesday just waiting for to confirm.

If you really liked your old one I would just go back to her. I went back to my old one and she was more than happy to see me. She told me she makes most of her money from returners!

Off out again tonight for my friends birthday. Should be fun sticking to water again! Bought a dress like 6 months ago and it fits now - non stretchy size 16 wooopwooop so will probs wear that if I can find shoes to go with it

:happydance: For the 16 dress Kim!!!!Thats fab!!

~~

I had 3 hrs sleep last night but when we woke up this morning there are 3 maybe 4 teeth about to cut through his gums so mo wonder he has not been a happy bunny!So executive descision is that by next week hopefully all 4 will be through,OH is off work for 2 weeks so gonna meet CDC on Wednesday and start again!!I always seem to be starting again but this time I am!!!!!!:dohh:

I'll be starting again tomorrow. Currently waiting for OHs friend to pick us up. He's taking his sweet f-ing time!

Anyhooo off to get drunk!

Woooooooooooooooooo have fun Kim!!!You deserve a drunken break!!!!:happydance:x

Hi girls :wave: I'm back!

Hi Orange sox and Hannah. Ive had about 5 weeks off CD and am starting again tomorrow...I'm dreading it as Ive gotten used to eating again but Ive put just over half a stone back on in 5 weeks so have about 10 lbs to lose again grrrrr....and I have to do it by 16th May so I fit in my new dress for Leo's christening.
I'M gonna go back to my old CDC, she'll prob be wondering where I got to:dohh::blush:

Ok, So I'm gonna need help and support from you ladies on here to do this.....!

Well Jac I start again Wednesday doing the SS eeeeek!!!!But have 3-4stone to loose so gonna have to do it!!

I will be on here Weds night needing help to keep on track!!!

Well my night off turned into 24 hours off ooops!

Back on SS today. Feeling the headaches already and getting the shivers! My plan isnt to loose weight this week, just try minimise whatever damage I've done!

ello ladies

how we all doing.AF is here, and im friggin starving, 4 weeks till my hol and i hope to be 9 stone x

what day are you on BW?
I'm on day 1 after a 5 week break...lost 2 st in 8 weeks the 1st time so have about 9/10 lbs to lose now.

I have to do it before the 16th may which is Leo's christening and the dress I have bought fits a little too tight so it has to fit or i cant wear it!:haha:
Hasn't helped that ive got up with a headache this morning and whinge bob is on form again:dohh:

on my first glass of water though, must remember to drink water!

This will be my 4th week! im on SS+

Iv seen the dress jac, its stunning - i think considering you have made all them lovely cakes, then 6lb gain isnt to bad, i would have gained a stone

im getting sick of eating just chicken or fish, im loving pickled cabbage tho, tuna is ok, but would be even better with a dollop of mayo x

Mmmm mayo yum yum!

WI tomorrow - not gonna be good but hey ho! Been very good since sunday so hopefully will get a good few lbs off for next week!

-1lb off for me - dead chuffed considering the amount I ate (and drank) Looking for a decent loss next week. Knocking back the water cos its roasting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->