• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Well officially Day 1 of SS for me today!!!

I have to be honest I am dreading it but determined to give this my best shot!!ot OH to take some pics last night of me so I have somthing I can keep looking at to remind me why I am doing this!!!!

xx

BW - Just put it behind you hun. I had a massive binge on KFC last time I did CD and WI the next day I put on 1lb, I didn't think that was too bad considering the amount I ate.

I've got the Blackpool meet to keep me on track atm. Gonna have the saturday & sunday 'off' then get back on it. I'll still be on SS then I reckon but just wanna shift as much as possible so I don't have much to loose afterwards!

I only put on half a lb from the kfc... think im gunna stay the same this week, but is better then putting on i guess x

If I don't put anything on then I class it as a good week!

-5lbs for me this week, I wanna get into the 12's next week so that would be 4lbs+ eeeekk! Maybe I'll do it in 2 weeks time! x

:hi: girls...just wanted to pop in and see how you are all doing?? I don't get much of a chance to get on here nowadays! An update on me...im 1lb away from my target and im hoping to move onto the last plan tommorow!! Hope you are all ok!! :hugs: xxx

Woo go LaDy!

I've not been well since yesterday. I had some sort of funny turn in ASDA lol. It took me 50 mins to drive 6 miles cos I had to keep pulling over to be sick. I don't feel too bad today except for dizziness, lightheaded and headache. CDC is away for bank hol so I dunoo what to do. I had a WW ready meal last night I felt that bad =[ Blurgh.

Oh no Kim,can you not contact the helpline number and ask them?.Does not sound good!Sounds like eating somthing was definatly a good idea though.:hugs:

I had a horrible day yesterday (day4) could of caved in so easily but woke up this morning feeling fab!Checkedon my ketostick and its pink so guess thats why I feel better now as I am in Ketosis.

Woooo for ketosis!

I was doing well until I had to take Josh so A&E last night - had a sandwhich whilst I was there then another WW meal when I got in. +2lbs today but hoping to get ride of that in next couple of days ready for WI but we'll see eekkk!

At work until weigh day so hopefully that will keep my mind and stomach off food!

Aww no what was wrong with Josh?Hope he is ok hun:hugs:xx

Oh and the sound of a sandwhich mmmmmmmmm :rofl:

im re starting cd on monday

i have loads and loads of tetras that go out of date this month so will be using them up so have about four weeks worth of tetras then a week or so bars and porridges !

hannah need u to kick my butt , i need to get into my corset for blackpool!!

Day one has gone good!! :thumbup:

i neeeeeeeed to drink some more water though!!

Leanne will give you a good butt kicking if you need it!!lol!

Well done for etting day 1 out of the way!

I am on day 9 now and cannot believe that I have manaed it to be honest!,2 slip ups along away which included 2 glasses of wine & a tiny bit of Chicken hopefully notdone to much damage!Weigh in tommorow!eeek!

Its midnight so am back on CD now. WI in morning. Not gonna be pretty but I needed a massive kick up the backside!

OHHHHHHH wow Hannah, cant wait to see what you have lost! Go you!

Ok, I'm officially back on it today...been to see my CD and I'm 10 st 10...put on 4.5 lbs in 6 weeks so gotta get that off before 16th May!

Had a shake and am on 1st glass of water so far, determined to do it again this time!

Good Luck Jac!!!!

4.5lbs in 6 weeks not bad though hun!!Are you still on step 1 hun?x

I ain't even gonna say how much I put on in the last week lol! I need to get back on it cos its keeping the witch in control and its been really (tmi) heavy and painful this week!

Day 1 restart woooo

Good Luck Jac!!!!

4.5lbs in 6 weeks not bad though hun!!Are you still on step 1 hun?x

No hun, cant do step 1, im on step 2....i look forward to my chicken and love milk in coffee too much:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->