The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Yeah I am missing my milk in my coffee I must admit but I have cut down my coffee intake loads drinking it black :haha:,I have a load of cappucino shakes for the morning so it feels like I am having a brew I just add coffee to them!

I have lost
9lb

:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::rain::bunny:

I am soooo happy can you tell!!!:rofl:

I have lost
9lb

:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::rain::bunny:

I am soooo happy can you tell!!!:rofl:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooooooo chuffed for you Hannah! Now if that doesn't make you carry on, nothing will!:kiss:

Yay well done all that av lost, i lost another 4lbs this week

5 weeks ago i was 10stone7

im now 9stone2

im a size 12 at mo... still detemind to get to a 10.. x

i have been rubbish with me water today!!

but really really enjoyed my chicken tonight
lol

Thought I'd give this a bump if nobody minds...:blush:

Just wondering if anyone else is doing CD, I know Dizzyspells is :) x

Good idea Ames!

I didnt bother posting in here as I was the only one!lol!xx

How are you getting on?x

Lol! Bit better if there is two of us :lol:!

I'm doing great! First day I hated the shakes, bet then read a tip to add ice cubes and oh my god, so much better! Loving the strawberry one!

Scales are looking good... I'm awful for pre weighing myself :dohh: but today is day 4 and they are saying I've lost 4lbs so far :happydance:

I'm starting to feel hungry though... I didnt the first 2 days but now I could eat my arm, esp when OH has a chinese tonight :cry:

How are you doing hun? x

Just keep drinking plenty of water hun,it really helps with the hunger pangs!!After the 1st week it gets loads better and you feel full off the shakes/soups!

I am doing fine thanks hun,its Saturday the worst day of the week for me,I miss my wine and takeaway on a Saturday night :cry:.My OH is not having takeaways while I have been on this apart from the odd pizza so its not been to bad,he is using it as an excuse to cut down!!lol.

x

Yeah I drink loads of water, I drink more than they say to drink most of the time - I even eat ice cubes haha. I do feel full after them, last night after I had Spicy tomato soup I had to unbutton my trousers :rofl: OH just laughed!

I dunno why but I really wanna have some food, this always happens on weekends regardless of what diet I'm on :wacko:
Haha, well he is cutting down too I think he's only having rice and curry - or so I hope!!

What your your fav soups and shakes? x

I still have days when I really want to eat somthing!!If I cheat (which I have done on a couple of occasions) I just make sure I eat some Chicken or Tuna so its all Protein!

Shakes I like are Cappucino,Choc,Mint Choc & Banana

Soups I am so sick of now to be honest but I still have 10days worth left before I see CDC again but I have Veg,Mushroom & Chicken & Mushroom.I cant stand the Spicey Tom one for some reason,I made a cup up the 1st week and swilled it down the sink!ha!x

Yeah I have frozen chicken fillets and tuna just incase too! Havent been that tempted yet lol.

I tried getting one of each so I wasnt having just 1 or 2 flavours so far I like Strawberry, Chocolate mint, chocolate, fruits of forest and i've had chocolate orange warm but didnt like it so will try that cold see if that makes a differance, dont like vanilla and toffee and walnut :sicko:

With the soups I've had spicy tomato (cant believe you dont like it!) chicken and mushroom and oriental chilli which thankfully I like them all! will try my mushroom one tonight!

Ha with the ones I didnt like I drank them anyway because I dont wanna waste money :dohh: I think I will be taking back my apple and cinnamon porridge and butterscotch shake as I dont like the porridge and not even fussed on butterscotch so no idea what I picked it!

Cant wait to try the bars and actually chew something! :happydance: x

essay :blush:

hi ladies, ive come back on my 1st week started lasgt wednesday, if some reason this time round the 1st week has been harder than the 1st time! had 2months off and only out 4lb which i was very happy with! cant wait till wednesday 2 get weighed xx

Well done Shanka for getting back on the wagon, and wow only 4lbs... I would have put like a stone on haha.

I got weighed yesterday and lost 6lbs! I'm kinda gutted was expecting more... thats what I got for weighing myself all the time lol. Not this week though! x

I have been on a low cal diet for the last few months and lost 37lbs so far, however I no feel i want something quicker and im just soo feed up and with still 3stone to lose seems like it will take forever... SOOO i have an appointment tomorrow eve to start this diet!!!

Woo hoo glong88! I love this diet, I normally have cheat days but haven't with this one because I'm so determined and need fast results cus I can't keep affording £160/£200 a month for it lol!

Good luck :thumbup: and well done on loosing that much so far x

i was doing so well, lost 20lbs in 5 weeks then went on hol and gained 7 lbs, now finding it hard to restart... only got just over a stone to lose...

i lost over 60lbs in 4months after having my daughter.. never cheated once, i think because iv not got a lot to lose this time round its proving to be a lot harder x

Ames 6lb is excellent, i lost 7lb in my first week, that is still nearly half a stone what other diet would you lose that on in a week?? i know what you mean tho, because we are not eating, no matter how much we lose, we always want to lose that lb or 2 more x

Well done Beautywithin!

I'm going away for 5 days the end of this month, and will try and do the 810 plan so I dont fully go off the wagon as I wanna be in a nice dress for my 21st which is 2 weeks after I come back! I will have 1 or 2nights off but not go carb crazy lol

Thats true, she said I would have lost more its just I was doing WW before I started, and done it until the day I started CD so the night before I prepared my body for the no food and just and chicken and veg.

That stone will be easy to shift! x

hey evri1 i think this forum is soooo good for support. i started almost 2 weeks ago!!

my first weigh in i lost 6 lbs
tomorrow is my second weigh in and i wont be loosing too much aS I went to a wedding and ate!!!! i wasnt planning to but in the end i just gave in..the next day though i was back on track!!! so i lost the 2 lbs that i gained and hopefully some more!!1

when i feel i need a boost and support..coming in here is great!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"