The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Hello :wave:

I'm quite new to this site and came across this thread too. I am about to start CD on Wednesday (seeing a CDC tomorrow evening) I have quite a lot to lose, hopefully in preparation of IVF or perhaps even a natual conception!! I hope that you don't mind me joining in xxx

hows everyone doing?

im restarting again tomoz - god im terrible, cant seem to get passed the first day at the mo.. and normally im great at diets once my mind is put too it.

welcome pretty-Peony good luck with the weight loss it is hard.. but extremely worth it x

good luck to you all. I done 12 weeks of Cambridge and lost 52lbs. I have been off it for two weeks now but starting back on it next tuesday. x

Welcome Pretty_Peony :hi:

Its weigh day for me at 4.15! I think I'm going to buy the water flavouring... water just seems to give me a dry mouth now :wacko:

And well done on 52lbs thats great!! x

the mixed berries water flavourings are lush..you cant tell the difference between tham and normal high juice...though they are way tooo sweet the way the say to make em up!!! 1 pot is 7 pound and lasts for about two months!! and the water that you drink amazingliii increases without even trying!!! and the fab thing is it really keeps u filled up and stops you from picking at food!!

Well I lost 5lbs :happydance: so thats 11lb in two weeks, so chuffed! Hopefully hit a stone next week.

I bought the sunshine orange water flavouring, its lovely and does indeed make you drink more - dunno how people can drink one tablespoon in 1 litre of water its very strong so I just halfed it lol

i lost 9 and a half pounds in the first two weeks but have fallen off the wagon...im starting again 2morrw...im lacking motivation!!! arghhh its sooo hard

has this thread died? lol who is still on it? i tried ww for a week or 2 lost a few lbs, av now put it back on ... so CD here we go again... lol x

Hello ladies!!! Well I am hopping over to join you! Am seeing my CDC tomorrow after much deliberation and waiting for an op date!! Hoping to start on Thursday as have a meal out on Wednesday night!! Keep up the good work lovelies! xx

I'm starting as soon as I can get hold of a CDC! having a ridiculous amount of trouble getting one!!! Grrrrrrr

i emailed a woman living in cork about it as there are only like 2 in cork for this diet..

she emailed me back saying it cost 56 euro a week :( seems so expensive..

but it would be worth it if it works.. does it work quickly?

Got my appointment tonight!! So will be starting tomorrow :D nervous as hell lol! Apparently most people lose a stone in the first 3 weeks Kate

yeah when i got an email back she said id lose a stone in 3 weeks but ive not got 56 euro a week extra.. she wants to see me today at half 3.. i think ill go just to see what she says about it.. does it cost to join?

Hello....can I join you?

I tried this diet before quite a while ago and it seemed really successful but I lapsed and now I'm fatterthan ever and getting more and more upset about it yet don't do anything about it either:dohh:

I have friends who have lost lots of weight with this diet and are doing well with maintenance too:thumbup:. I don't want to be a "fat mum" and my children be ashamed of me:cry:. I want to set a good example to them and get healthier.

Please help me:flower:

Did she not tell you on the phone Kate?? Mine said between £38 and £45 a week but it's certainly cheaper than lipo for me!!! Lol
hevz of course join! I'm starting tomorrow and really need to lose lots I'm at my heighest weight and so not happy in my skin :( go on te sight and find a counsellor to get you started :)

yeah she said it was between 56-60 euro a week.. but she didnt say if there was an actual start fee? like in ww you have to pay 20 the first week then 10 after.. so just checking its not the same?

Hi Girls, I saw my CDC last night and got all my shakes etc! Am due to start tomorrow!!! Am strangely looking forward to it.

babyhopes10 - as far as I know you don't have to pay a joining fee. When I saw my CDC last night I just paid for my products. I don't think there's a weekly fee xxx

Saw my CDC earlier and got my shakes and start tomorrow!!! Thankfully as I knew o was big but didn't realise my weight had gotten so out of hand I nearly cried seeing the numbers climb :( I've never been so big and I reeeeally hate it bur I'm definatly giving it my all tomorrow! Only problem I'll have with it is staying off the drink :rofl: it's a ridiculously big part of my social life!

I'm all set to go today ladies although I feel as ill as anything!!!! Think I've got some kind of fluey bug - oh well at least I don't want to eat!

I'm not seeing my CDC for just under two weeks as she is on holiday so I hope to have had quite a loss by then!

Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"