The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hey JMandrews I felt really really nauseas the first day taking it too I took it at bed time from day 2 - 6 also the next day I got really dizzy feeling like I was going to pass out.

oh wow! how long have you been on clomid?
well so far i was nauseas that first time. I have felt completely normal since :)

This is my first round I've felt ok since my last pill thank goodness lol. Tummy has been really sore since the weekend though. Today it feels really uncomfortably hard don't know if anyone else has had that.

I started my first round of 50mg on cd 5-9 and had a pos opk on cd's 14&15, and chart shows I O'd on cd16. The worst side effects I've had are cramping every since O, & terrible sore bbs! Both I can handle those ;) Currently on 10dpo and praying for a BFP! Good luck to you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!! When are you testing?! Exciting! :happydance:

I posted on the other thread, but I figured I'ld ask here. Does clomid make your LP longer? I mean like a whole week longer? To me, this seems extreme. I usually have 11 day LP, but last cycle (1st round clomid) it was 16days, this cycle I am on 18DPO ... what is going on? I have NO PG symptoms.

4boys1girl.....have you taken a test? I know clomid can mess with your cycles, but that seems pretty excessive. Good luck :dust:

4boys1girl.....have you taken a test? I know clomid can mess with your cycles, but that seems pretty excessive. Good luck :dust:

Tested last Thursday. I have NO symptoms, and had some brownish/tan discharge, so I think it means AF will be here soon. It just seems like its taking forever!!

Tested last Thursday. I have NO symptoms, and had some brownish/tan discharge, so I think it means AF will be here soon. It just seems like its taking forever!!

Not everyone has early pg symptoms tho, even if they did in another pg. I don't know how you are resisting doing another test?!?! I had a look at your chart too and your temp still looks good. I hope AF stays away and you get your bfp xx

I started my first round of 50mg on cd 5-9 and had a pos opk on cd's 14&15, and chart shows I O'd on cd16. The worst side effects I've had are cramping every since O, & terrible sore bbs! Both I can handle those ;) Currently on 10dpo and praying for a BFP! Good luck to you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FXed for you Nik!!!! sounds like you have a very very very good chance! :)

Hey JMandrews I felt really really nauseas the first day taking it too I took it at bed time from day 2 - 6 also the next day I got really dizzy feeling like I was going to pass out.

oh wow! how long have you been on clomid?
well so far i was nauseas that first time. I have felt completely normal since :)

This is my first round I've felt ok since my last pill thank goodness lol. Tummy has been really sore since the weekend though. Today it feels really uncomfortably hard don't know if anyone else has had that.

hmm thats odd.... hope its a good sign whatever it is :)

jmandrews said:
i am taking it in the morning at 9.
oh ok! that make sense... thanks for the info :) I am only taking it to make my cycles more regular because they were all over the place. i know i am able to Ov though :) so thats a good sign!

I am also taking it because of my crazy cycles! They are so long when I'm not medicated! I take my Clomid at bedtime so I avoid the nausea..It is best to take it at the same time everyday so I wouldn't change this cycle. The only side effects I have experienced were right before ovulation I would wake up sweating! I was so hot, and after ovulation I had hot flashes & dizzyness (both cycles) and bloating. Good luck to you this cycle!! I hope you get your BFP! :hugs:

Not everyone has early pg symptoms tho, even if they did in another pg. I don't know how you are resisting doing another test?!?! I had a look at your chart too and your temp still looks good. I hope AF stays away and you get your bfp xx

LOL, I know, right?! I used to be such a POAS-holic, but after TTC for 15+ months now, I have learned to just wait it out. The only reason I tested last week was because I was going to see my RE and I figured "what the heck, I'll test before seing him just in case I need to tell him some news". since then, I promised I won't bother unless AF is late. Now she is, but since I had the brown discharge, and a teeny tiny bit of pink today, I am thinking AF will start. But thanks for the good wishes. I'll keep ya posted ;)

Hi, Im on my third cycle of clomid and am wondering what my chances are of finally concieving this cycle. Im feeling a bit pessimistic since Ive gotten BFN's the last 2 cycles event hough Im ovulating.
Ive concieved twice before and dont understnad what else could be wrong?

Hello everyone :hi: I will hopefully get chance at some point over the weekend to catch up with all the goings on and here's a quick update from me - Going for day 21 blood test tomorrow but It will actually be day 30 as last Wed I got my surge. Not holding out much hope, of course I have been testing with 10ml tests and nothing, oh well roll on next month at 100mg!

jmandrews said:
i am taking it in the morning at 9.
oh ok! that make sense... thanks for the info :) I am only taking it to make my cycles more regular because they were all over the place. i know i am able to Ov though :) so thats a good sign!

I am also taking it because of my crazy cycles! They are so long when I'm not medicated! I take my Clomid at bedtime so I avoid the nausea..It is best to take it at the same time everyday so I wouldn't change this cycle. The only side effects I have experienced were right before ovulation I would wake up sweating! I was so hot, and after ovulation I had hot flashes & dizzyness (both cycles) and bloating. Good luck to you this cycle!! I hope you get your BFP! :hugs:

well luckily i only had nausea once and that was on the first day. Other than that day i have felt completely normal :) i am producing a ton of CM right now! i am really really hoping this cycle is the one i get my BFP! I am feeling really good about it! I start my OPKs saturday! and ill begin BDing every other day!
:hugs:Good luck! i really hope we both get our BFPs! :dust:

csmith said:
You don't know that yet - got a good feeling for you - keep us posted.

So I not had a good week so far - called hospital for my bloods yesterday and to tell them I started my periods on cd 23 and she was like well I don't think you are ovulating and this is not working for you, so need yo to come back into the clinic to discuss where to go next. I was so shocked, thought they would have tried again, but no she said if not making me ovulate now then its not going to. I was so sure that I ovulated this month as well.

Slightly worried where this leads us to next?! They need dh to do another sperm count test as last one he did the quality was good but numbers weren't, they think this was down to him not being able to get the sample over to them too quickly (fingers crossed) so gotta wait until november now for appt and then see where we go from there - so gutted as though clomid would work for us.

Hoping that clomid has kick started my periods though and who knows may ovulate on my own this cycle (wishful thinking lol)

Will keep you all updated though.

Sorry for my ramble xxx

Hey hun :friends: ramble on all you want, we all need to get stuff out sometimes! By the sounds of what you are saying, it does sound like you have a 2nd luteal phase issue but I'm pretty sure this can be sorted with progestorone treatment. Basically what's happening is your progestorone levels aren't staying 'put' for at least 12-14 days, the hormone suddenly dips and bam you get a period. I've not had this issue (I just don't ovulate lol!) so I can't help too much but I would say it's nothing serious and definitely something not to get hung up about.

So have you no Clomid left? How many cycles did you do all together?

I had my blood test today to see if I've ovulated, will find out probably on Monday. It's crap - I had all the excellent signs but I am convinced I didn't ovulate. I know I'm being negative but I just have a feeling! It took 150mg to conceive my son. I know I conceived again without any help earlier this year (nice how that miracle turned out! :cry:) but I can't see that ever happening again. Oh listen to me and there's you being all neggy! haha xxx

:hi: all and welcome to all the newbies :thumbup:

I have so missed my clomid thread how are you all? I have a nose through sometimes but its so fast moving nowadays :)

Anyway Im cd2 today so took my clomid tabs this morning alongside baby asprin.... to all those who do not "know" me lol Ive done 2 rounds of clomid and had a natural cycle- now I am taking it without my doc knowing this cycle as I had some left over clomid as im meant to be on a break until my laparoscopy...

So I will be passing through as much as I can...
:dust: :dust:

LETS GET SOME CLOMID BABIES GIRLS!
x

hey scerena! Glad you are back in this thread and I know what you mean about catching up with everyone! Glad ur OK and thank god AF arrived, c'mon Clomid baby! :) xxxxx

Took my last pill today!!! im excited to begin BDing... i feel good about Oct.
Good Luck Ladies! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->