The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Just finished my first round of Clomid... Part of me thought it would be "just the trick" it wasnt. I did ovulate though. I start my next round on Sunday Oct 9th. That will be days 5-9, starting to feel like it will never happen for me. We've been trying since Feb, but my doctor suspected at the time that I wasnt Ovulating, he was right. The good thing was that since he suspected it to begin with he didn't make me wait the year most docs do.

It's great you ovulated though :happydance: Remember that what clomid is for, so looks like it has done the trick.

Good luck for next month! :flower:

I got some weird news from my OBGYN today. I called and asked what my progesterone level was three weeks ago when I had gotten that extremely positive surge and GET THIS, my level was 3.3. That is low, so I guess maybe it was weak ovulation or my pre ovulation progesterone levels are rising. I got a blood test not even a week before that one and my level came back at .4 so there is obviously a rise. I am not 100% sure what that means or if it means anything. I told the nurse my preovulation level was usually .4 and then she said when I went there in July (when I had to go to the hospital because, well, my DR has said I ovulated but I think I Was passing a cyst) my progesterone level was a 1.6 indicating no ovulation but, like I said, mine is usually .4. Ugh so confusing!

Anyway, I think she could tell I was kinda upset by how low it was in the tone of my voice cause then she started to go on about how they really think clomid is gonna help me and to just think about how Dr.Gordon gave me a medication to stimulate my ovaries and how it helps with progesterone levels and everything.

I am kinda worried that I now actually have weak ovulation not that I am actually not ovulating.. So it might take more than once. But I dont want it to. lol..

sorry for the long post.. I am just really confused by it all. They didnt put together that my level was 3.3 but before ovulating it is .4 and that kinda worries me!

Hey ladies, just got my blood results back for HCG today and it's 500 :D Was 140 on Tues so it's looking good FX! XXX

Great news daop....is that high enough for twins?

Lily - how are you doing? What cd are you on?

Great news daop....is that high enough for twins?

Lily - how are you doing? What cd are you on?

I don't think so hun! It's just within the normal range apparently so doubt it. I have to go back Mon and Wed for same test then if it's in the thousands they will give me a scan x

How exciting! Really am chuffed for you. Hope I'm not too far behind you! On a new cycle, so a new chance. Good luck for next week preggers!

How exciting! Really am chuffed for you. Hope I'm not too far behind you! On a new cycle, so a new chance. Good luck for next week preggers!

Yeh c'mon I would love a bump buddy from this thread :) sending u lots :dust: I don't knw anyone over in first tri lol xxxxx

hi jwab, I am cd19, this is my 3rd round, hows you?

Oh exciting - I hope you ovulate again this cycle.

I'm cd2 today, about to start my 4th round but sticking to 150mg as I ovulated at that dose last month. The days just seems to go by so slowly....I wish there was a fast forward button for TTC!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CD14 EWCM and a positive OPK!

That is what I am talking about! Now just gotta pray and hope really hard that I actually OVULATE!

Yay!!!! That's awesome congrats!!!! Lots of :dust: for you!

I have been using OPK and yesterday I'm pretty sure the line was a little darker this time but not as dark as the control line. I am going to do another OPK today to see :)

Good luck!!!

I cant believe I am cd14 and I am getting my surge. OMG I hope I ovulate!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CD14 EWCM and a positive OPK!

That is what I am talking about! Now just gotta pray and hope really hard that I actually OVULATE!

This is excellent news! I can tell you that ewcm is an awesum sign as a few years ago when I took Clomid to have my son, I didn't get that every month but on the month we conceived him I had a ton of it. Same thing this time around, 1st month 50mg and an abundence of the stuff!

Last month on Clomid we bd Sunday morning and evening, no bd Mon or Tues then got my surge on Wed, bd that night and Thurs :)

It isnt abundant.. In fact I only see it when I wipe (sorry TMI, lol) But I am using conceive plus so hopefully that will help!

Got my +OPK today!!!! Cd 18... Hope I Ov! Excited for the TWW!

Whoo hoo!!! I'm feeling lucky! Hope we get our BFPs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->