The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Oh exciting - I hope you ovulate again this cycle.

I'm cd2 today, about to start my 4th round but sticking to 150mg as I ovulated at that dose last month. The days just seems to go by so slowly....I wish there was a fast forward button for TTC!

Oh I so wish there was a fast forward button too! I hope you ovulate again, I feel very in the dark as they have figured 100mg works for me, they are just leaving me to it for 6 cycles at 100mg - no scans anymore :( this is my second round on 100 ( 3rd in total) I am so scared of this not working.

good luck huni xx

I haven't had any EWCM... is it possible to get pregnant? i used to get EWCM before i began TTC and since i havnet had it. I have CM but its now EW. can anyone help me out?

I haven't had any EWCM... is it possible to get pregnant? i used to get EWCM before i began TTC and since i havnet had it. I have CM but its now EW. can anyone help me out?

I dont have it either. I kinda had a little bit this morning but not really what I think I should be getting. I am hoping it is because of the clomid.. but it worries me. I use conceive plus.

Lots of women get pregnant and dont have ewcm so it is VERY possible. Especially if you use preseed or conceive plus.

oh ok... well i dont have either of those things... im thinking about buying it tomorrow and trying it. except im worried ill be too late.

Hi ladies :)
So I've never used the ovulation kits... nor do I have one in front of me to answer my question, but when do you start using them? I'm on CD 6.

I start using them on cd9.

Do you know roughly when you should be ovulating?

I started on cd 11 but it depends on how many u buy and when u expect to ovulate

Good news! HCG came back today at 1500! They were 500 on Saturday so they have more than doubled but they still won't scan me until next week!

Might be doing a Sumerlily and having Clomid twins or triplets lol

Ha! I would be SO jealous! Although I'm so jealous already with 'just' the one!

Your scan will come round in no time, must be such a relief your hcg is steadily rising. (and while I will admit to being jealous I am super happy for you, really am :hug:)

I have no idea when I'll be ovulating, my last cycle was 32 days, and that was the first on Clomid..
any suggestions?

Hi

Please may I join you lovely ladies?

I've been prescribed Clomid today and I just wondered if anyone can give me a bit of background info on it?

I'm 40 and I have one tube blocked (discovered following a recent HSG). Usual cycle is 26 days and I seem to OV between days 10-12.

My CD20 progesterone levels are 22. The consultant says that's on the low side of ok. What does this sound like to you? Is a level of 22 bad considering my age?

He has prescribed 4 months of Clomid 50mg along with another CD21 progesterone blood test after month 3, and another follow up appointment after 5 months.

Am I likely to suffer any side effects from the Clomid? What are the pro's and cons of it? And what exactly does it do?

Sorry for all the questions. Please help!

xx

22? That sounds GOOD to me! A level of 22 can sustain a pregnancy I believe.

Mine are 0.4!

Mine are 0.4!

Hi

Thanks for your reply. My consultant has probably put me on it then more based on the fact that I'm 40 and we've been trying for two years. I just hope that we all get that BFP soon!

x

Mine are 0.4!

Hi

Thanks for your reply. My consultant has probably put me on it then more based on the fact that I'm 40 and we've been trying for two years. I just hope that we all get that BFP soon!

x

I hope so too! I dont have any response to clomid quite yet because this is my first cycle taking it. I took 50mg cd3-7 because for some reason I didnt ovulate after I stopped birth control. I am only 20 and otherwise healthy so I hope that only 50mg one month will do the trick.

I can tell you though that I did get a positive OPK yesterday, CD14!!!! WHich is amazing! And I had VERY VERY strong ovulation pains yesterday and this morning and kinda dull pains now.

I hope clomid works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->