The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I Ovulated on cd18 but not sure how long this cycle will be im guessing 30 to 31 days... I started testing on cd 11... I am now in my TWW YAY!

i'm gonna hang around and stalk. i didnt get clomid today. got metformin for PCOS, but will get clomid after they "clean me out" :thumbup:

Ovulated this morning! cd15! Thought I ovulated yesterday but I had REALLY bad pains this morning for about an hour and then dull cramping so I am thinking that I ovulated this morning and that my tubes are pulsing that eggy down!

About to drag DH to DTD as soon as he gets home and then tomorrow I am officially 1dpo and in the tww!

FX for us girls!

Can someone try to answer my question... I Ov yesterday. i noticed my CM is a bit abnormal. It wasnt super dry but dryer than normal because of the clomid. Anyway DH and i BD saturday, yesterday, and today i bought preseed to help, but i am worried i am too late and i already Ov. Do you think i still have a chance? I know the sperm does better in EWCM which i did not have.

Kinda depends..

if you ovulated last night, then you would still have a chance with the preseed. But if you ovulated yesterday morning or day, then most likely no..the egg is either fertilizing or it died. It only lives for 24 hours.

Good luck honey. :flower:

Thank you! FXed that my timing was right! otherwise i hope the swimmers were strong swimmers without the preseed :)

22? That sounds GOOD to me! A level of 22 can sustain a pregnancy I believe.

Mine are 0.4!

Hi

Thanks for your reply. My consultant has probably put me on it then more based on the fact that I'm 40 and we've been trying for two years. I just hope that we all get that BFP soon!

x

I hope so too! I dont have any response to clomid quite yet because this is my first cycle taking it. I took 50mg cd3-7 because for some reason I didnt ovulate after I stopped birth control. I am only 20 and otherwise healthy so I hope that only 50mg one month will do the trick.

I can tell you though that I did get a positive OPK yesterday, CD14!!!! WHich is amazing! And I had VERY VERY strong ovulation pains yesterday and this morning and kinda dull pains now.

I hope clomid works for you!

Woo hoo! Get down to some serious BD'ing!! Good luck hun x

Hi All,
New to BnB and really like the forums and info I have read so far.

First of all this is for everyone ttc: :dust:

Been ttc since June 2010, had m/c at 5 weeks in Oct.2010 and since then all :bfn:
Currently on Cycle 2 of Clomiphene (yup, aka Clomid), but on only 25mg days 2-6 as per the consultant. It makes me feel quite dizzy, nauseated and (weirdly enough) angry :growlmad: sad :cry: upset :dohh: happy :happydance:......causes mood swings ! These side effects last for less than one day, so it is bearable so far!
Let us hope our journeys with Clomid end up with :bfp: and soon!

Kinda depends..

if you ovulated last night, then you would still have a chance with the preseed. But if you ovulated yesterday morning or day, then most likely no..the egg is either fertilizing or it died. It only lives for 24 hours.

Good luck honey. :flower:

But sperm live for 3-5 days so the ones from Saturday could have been ready and waiting for that egg when it was released.

Good luck!

Hi All,
New to BnB and really like the forums and info I have read so far.

First of all this is for everyone ttc: :dust:

Been ttc since June 2010, had m/c at 5 weeks in Oct.2010 and since then all :bfn:
Currently on Cycle 2 of Clomiphene (yup, aka Clomid), but on only 25mg days 2-6 as per the consultant. It makes me feel quite dizzy, nauseated and (weirdly enough) angry :growlmad: sad :cry: upset :dohh: happy :happydance:......causes mood swings ! These side effects last for less than one day, so it is bearable so far!
Let us hope our journeys with Clomid end up with :bfp: and soon!

I get the mood swings too, terrible, and to be honest its more than one day for me lol... maybe just an excuse to say what I really think?

And the nausea gets me too.. oh well. It will all be worth it when the second line shows up!

How is csmith (thought you might not miss this lol) getting on ? :hugs::hugs:

any update hun? xxx

Hi!! I started Clomid this last cycle, but AF got me today :( I was just wondering what kind of side effects you got from the clomid?
unusual things for me was:
-back pain
-super sore bb's
-minor cramping from ov date until af, like fleeting cramps

I was really hopeful that they were signs I was in, but unfortunately not :?

Any help so that I don't seem so crazy would be greatly appreciated :)

Hey Hun u r not crazy I get sore bb's and slight back ache sometimes so not to worry...

:hi: everyone else my thread moves so quick I can't keep up with everyone hope you are all well?
Cd13 for me today hoping I ovulate... Trying not to use opks this cycle x

Hi!! I started Clomid this last cycle, but AF got me today :( I was just wondering what kind of side effects you got from the clomid?
unusual things for me was:
-back pain
-super sore bb's
-minor cramping from ov date until af, like fleeting cramps

I was really hopeful that they were signs I was in, but unfortunately not :?

Any help so that I don't seem so crazy would be greatly appreciated :)

I had all three of those (last cycle was my first too) I was so convinced I had to be pregnant.. and to top it off I was 4 days late... at least according to my cycle pre-clomid.
Here's to lucky cycle 2 :beer:

Same with me! Exactly 4 days late (from pre-clomid) and all of these symptoms so mimic pregnancy symptoms I was super convinced it was this month :cry: I was pretty devastated when I started spotting.. though I am happy my luteal phase has lengthened out 11/12 days this month! Soo much better than my 8/9

YES I HAVE! i am having such a hard time navigating it.... GRRR!!!

... AND ITS SUPER SLOW... IS IT FOR ANYONE ELSE?

Hey everyone! I'm not on Clomid yet but hoping my doctor will put me on it once I go see her on the 18th. I was wondering if you conceive plus user could tell me how you use it. I was using pre seed but now that conceive plus doesn't come with applicators,.I'm lost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->