The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Anyone else feeling discouraged? I feel like its never going to happen for me. I just found out my 16 year old cousin is pregnant....again.... Does this make anyone else mad??

Anyone else feeling discouraged? I feel like its never going to happen for me. I just found out my 16 year old cousin is pregnant....again.... Does this make anyone else mad??

That makes me mad. Tell her she needs to keep her legs closed!

That makes me mad. Tell her she needs to keep her legs closed!

I totally agree! It hurts so bad when I hear these things. We all are trying our hardest and going through so much to have babies and then you have other people look at eachother and they are pregnant! I don't get it!

I took my first clomid yesterday :) cannot wait for the opks to begin!

Holy crap me too!

Good luck~

good luck! how are you feeling?

I take mine at 5:30pm and I am only experiencing two things...
1) Weird feeling on my ovaries (kinda like a sting, a burning feeling)
2) hot flashes around 11pm which isn't to bad because I am half way out of it and go right to sleep (It does help taking the covers off me at night) So far not a whole lot going on negative wise...

What about you? How are you feeling? What are you experiencing?

I feel so discouraged i just wish it would happen for us all.. I keep telling myself when its meant to be it will be... but its so hard when you hear other people get preg so easy and they didnt even want it or tried... sigh.....

I feel so discouraged i just wish it would happen for us all.. I keep telling myself when its meant to be it will be... but its so hard when you hear other people get preg so easy and they didnt even want it or tried... sigh.....

It's so not fair. I'm glad I'm not the only one. It just really sucks when you have friends say "I dont thibkibg your ever going to get pregnant. It's not worth you feeling sick all the time. I would give up"

It's so not fair. I'm glad I'm not the only one. It just really sucks when you have friends say "I dont thibkibg your ever going to get pregnant. It's not worth you feeling sick all the time. I would give up"

its so hard and people that arent going through it dont understand. Dont worry about what anyone says to you dont give up, one of these months its gonna happen for you and for me!!!!!!!

its so hard and people that arent going through it dont understand. Dont worry about what anyone says to you dont give up, one of these months its gonna happen for you and for me!!!!!!!

They really don't understand. I'm not going to give up. I know that being a mother is the one thing I am ment to do. It will happen. Just a hard road.

They really don't understand. I'm not going to give up. I know that being a mother is the one thing I am ment to do. It will happen. Just a hard road.

Good it will happen!!!! sending you tons and tons of :dust::dust::dust:

hey! I can never remember if I ever posted in here or not but I'll be taking my third pill today. So far I have been pretty moody and my breasts are killing me. It feels very pms-y but I'm hoping 50mg works. If not I will be calling my doctor to get 100mg. I should ovulate between 11/09 and 11/14. woah that's potentially only 7 days!

I always get negative side effects after stopping clomid. I get it from like a couple days after stopping till AF shows. Moodiness and anger and sadness and emotional over everything. REALLY sore nipples and hot flashes like a moe foe. Its aggravating!!

Only four more days till ovulation though! HOLLA!

WHAT!!!! your friends say that! they dont sound like good friends to me! its going to happen, never give up! you deserve it as much as anyone!:hugs:

i had a dream last night that i took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE! hope this comes true! ive never had a dream about that :)

i had a dream last night that i took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE! hope this comes true! ive never had a dream about that :)

I had a dream the other night that I had like 5 positive tests! lol. I used the first response yes+ no- tests and I can still remember the dream clear as day! Hoping it is a sign for me too! lol

I had a dream the other night that I had like 5 positive tests! lol. I used the first response yes+ no- tests and I can still remember the dream clear as day! Hoping it is a sign for me too! lol

Agh really!!!! that just made me even more excited!!! fingers firmly crossed!

AHH yes and we are fairly close in our cycles! Hope we get our positives this time!!

I had a dream on CD8 that I had 2 positive tests...and actually got a positive on CD10! Maybe it was a sign?!

do you mind if I ask, how often did you BD? every other day? thanks!!:flower:

I was directed by my doctor to BD every other day from CD10-20...but OH was not very cooperative, so I just took it when I could get it! We ended up BDing on CD10, 13, 14, 17, 18, and 21. I guess it worked! Fertility friend says I ovulated on cd19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->