The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hey ladies...af is due today but still no sign yet. I tested this morning and got a bfn my af like stomach cramps haven't been so bad but my back ones are eh. Also I keep getting that feeling like something just flowed out so I keep running to the bathroom to check. Anyone experience this and end up pregnant?

So ladies the :witch: was supposed to come yesterday and hasnt yet, so I'm officially 1 day late. I feel like shes coming though:cry: i have the cramps and the feeling that im wet or having a "flow". I tested this morning and I got :bfn::nope: How was late has it taken anyone to get a BFP after AF was due?

I am brand new to Clomid. I am currently taking 50mg CD 5-9. I am on CD 7. I was very nervous about taking it because I have a hard time even finding birth control pills that I can stand the side effects of but I really have felt no different with Clomid. Actually I feel a bit better (probably just because I'm hopeful this will work). Keeping my fingers crossed this will work.

I'm also on my 1st Clomid cycle. Im on day 8 now. lets hope it works.

fingers crossed and lots of :dust::dust:

I am SO bloated right now ... and emotional! Anyone else experience this? I literally started crying at a Law and Order when I was on the treadmill!

lol.... I want to cry all the time too. I want to cry at the TV daily. I had a hard time not crying and the school's veteran's day performance last night. We just can't help it. :cry:

Anyone else feeling discouraged? I feel like its never going to happen for me. I just found out my 16 year old cousin is pregnant....again.... Does this make anyone else mad??

DRIVES ME BLOODY BANANNAS.

Why is it that everyone thta doe snot want children just fall pregant with out even trying. And us poor souls that want it sooooo badly just get nothing.
It is soooooo frustrating.

Sorry ladies. Just needed to vent.
:dohh:

I feel like that too sometimes. I just try to tell myself God knows what he is doing. It is hard though. I had a family friend get pregnant as a teen a few weeks ago. It's hard when you want a baby so badly. :hugs:

I have taken 4 cycles of clomid, last round 150mg. After the 4th round I did get pregnant but turned out it was not viable. I am waiting till sat. for more blood work to see if I have to have a d&c.:cry: Trying to stay hopeful though since the clomid did finally make me ovulate. Will be trying again as soon as possible.

:dust::dust::dust:

I have taken 4 cycles of clomid, last round 150mg. After the 4th round I did get pregnant but turned out it was not viable. I am waiting till sat. for more blood work to see if I have to have a d&c.:cry: Trying to stay hopeful though since the clomid did finally make me ovulate. Will be trying again as soon as possible.

im sorry.. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you.

Ha! Still emotional ... poor DH! And during BDing last night ... OUCH!!!! anyone else have pains?

so so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ha! Still emotional ... poor DH! And during BDing last night ... OUCH!!!! anyone else have pains?

I have serious pains when I bd around ovulation because clomid makes me have really bad ovulation pain. It is like unbearable sometimes. Lol. And pushing a penis in there doesnt make it feel any better.

Anyone else feeling discouraged? I feel like its never going to happen for me. I just found out my 16 year old cousin is pregnant....again.... Does this make anyone else mad??

DRIVES ME BLOODY BANANNAS.

Why is it that everyone thta doe snot want children just fall pregant with out even trying. And us poor souls that want it sooooo badly just get nothing.
It is soooooo frustrating.

Sorry ladies. Just needed to vent.
:dohh:

I feel like that too sometimes. I just try to tell myself God knows what he is doing. It is hard though. I had a family friend get pregnant as a teen a few weeks ago. It's hard when you want a baby so badly. :hugs:

Hey girls, i am in the same boat. my mate just fell pregnant. Now I am the only one that isn't pregnant. Really fustrates me, especially as I didn't ovulate on clomid this cycle. I had organised a relaxing break for me and my hubby, perfectly timed, if I had actually ovulated :-( Weird considering I ovulated during my last cycle.

im sorry.. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you.

:hugs:

stay positive hun...x

I am SO bloated right now ... and emotional! Anyone else experience this? I literally started crying at a Law and Order when I was on the treadmill!

Hi Hun, i cried at EVERY THING on clomid, so taken a break this month, and trying the honey and cinnimon ha Good luck and babydust! x

YES! I was in so much pain during Bding especially last cycle. this cycle wasn't as bad. it hurt more during Ov.

Ok ladies...ive made it to day number 2 of :af:. I havent taken an hpt since yesterday morning but I do have an appt for my gyno at 11 today because im supposed to be getting my annual. Would they do anything there that they would be able to tell if I'm pregnant? I mean if they gave me a urine test I dont know if it would work since they haven't yet but I didn't know if they would just do a sono or something.

Ok ladies...ive made it to day number 2 of :af:. I havent taken an hpt since yesterday morning but I do have an appt for my gyno at 11 today because im supposed to be getting my annual. Would they do anything there that they would be able to tell if I'm pregnant? I mean if they gave me a urine test I dont know if it would work since they haven't yet but I didn't know if they would just do a sono or something.

I have read in this forum that they won't do a sonogram unless they know for sure that you are pregnant; however, I think they must do blood tests to find out what is preventing you to getting your period; perhaps it depends on your doctor :shrug: . Is it possible that Clomid made your cycle longer? Did you get blood test on CD21 to check your progesterone levels?

you can ask for a blood test but that is all they will do for now.. clomid made AF for me this cycle late she came 5 days late.. but hopefully she stays away with you! Good luck at dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->