The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Phones gone nuts!! Yeah will have to give that a go :) Will be worth it in the end just have to keep reminding myself iv got a scan march with the dye to check my tubes have you had this done? If you have is it anything to worry about? X

I haven't had a dye test but really want to! Some women have horror stories but overall I've gathered that it isn't as bad as it's made out to be. If you have a block it's gonna hurt a lot more than it would if your tubes are clear. I read that you should take a tylenol an hour or so before.

Ill have to try that not looked at many threads about it dont want to worry myself with the horror stories lol fingers crossed theres no blockages :( x

I've had the HSG (dye test) and had no pain at all....and I'm really a big baby and was totally freaked out. Haha.

I also had some painful cramps last cycle (my first on Clomid) but I actually liked it cause I felt like the Clomid was doing something. Weird, I know! :wacko:

Thank lisa yeah i suppose i know there doing something but im a big baby an hate pain lol did you take pain killers before the dye? Have a blood test today and normally pass out so im a little jittery lol hope this clomid works for us fingers crossed :) x

Uh oh Sam, if you need to have monitoring you get bloodwork done every day until you O (starting day 9,10,or 11 depending on your cycle). I hope your test goes okay!

Hi ladies, I hope all is good for everyone!!!! Well im offically on count down for my hubby to come home from Iraq on Feburary 2 YEA!!!!!:happydance:Well anyway Im on my first cycle 3-7 of 100mg and I took my last pill on sunday the 15th and now on CD14 and have been testing everyday since the last pill and I havent got any +opks yet:nope: I'm wondering should I be testing more than once a day to make sure I'm not missing it? cause I have only been testing in the morning at the same time 8am and nothing yet, Or am I just just getting worried over nothing and it may still be to early? I guess I'm just worried that its not working!!!!:shrug: and is there a certain brand of OPKs to use that are better? I have been using the first response one. thanks everyone guess I'm having one of those doutful days!!!!:dohh:

Uh oh Sam, if you need to have monitoring you get bloodwork done every day until you O (starting day 9,10,or 11 depending on your cycle). I hope your test goes okay!

Well i had two needles and was sick but i did it god help me if i have to have anymore lol will have to brave it is all for a good cause :) x

Aw, sorry :hugs: not everyone is good with getting blood taken. Your right its for a very good cause :) on the bright side if you do have more your going to become a seasoned veteran of needles, and hopefully a mommy! :dust:

Hey ladies,

Glad to see everyone is doing well. This was my 4th cycle of clomid 100mg and I just had my first IUI on Friday after an Ovidril shot on Thursday. He also bd on Saturday. So fingers crossed we caught that little eggy!! I'm just nervous bc my dh SA was blah. his count was awesome 147 million, motility was ok at 45% but morphology stunk at 5%. I did a lot of reserch online and have read so many negative things about poor morphology and IUI. Almost that its a waste of time. Anyone hear anything like that or any success stories for that matter? I'm on CD 16 now, 3 days past IUI. Fingers crossed!!

Aw, sorry :hugs: not everyone is good with getting blood taken. Your right its for a very good cause :) on the bright side if you do have more your going to become a seasoned veteran of needles, and hopefully a mommy! :dust:

Yeah have to get used to them although im not keen on the idea :( and yes hopefully a monmy by the end of it all :)

ok so af is due tomorrow but my cervix is higher than it was yesterday. It's usually really low the day before af. I'm also nauseous...like minutes away from throwing up. I know I'm not pregnant so I'm pretty pissed at my body for giving my a glimmer of hope for a second

Sorry hun! My body did that to me last month. My cervix was supper high even after I had started. Hope you get your BFP not AF!

cervix is almost unreachable and got a ton of cm. I was spotting at this point last cycle. Holding my breath but at the very least, maybe my lp is gonna be a little extended?

I tested at 11 dpo and it was negative. I figure at that point it should be positive (12 day lp) so I figure I'm out

I tested at 11 dpo and it was negative. I figure at that point it should be positive (12 day lp) so I figure I'm out

ohhhhh, got it! Do you think the Clomid has lengthened your LP at all? I noticed the last 2 cycles my LP has gone to 15 days, it has to be the Clomid. I am on cycle #3 of Clomid, 2 dpo today.

I am really hoping you get your BFP:)

Hi girlies, I took clomid with my little girl Indiana and now doing it again for my 2nd. Im taking clomid day 3-7 but I cant remember whether to take it in the morning or at night and the doctor didnt specify. I think from memory I took it at night last time for a reason but cant remember why. Any advise?

Hi girlies, I took clomid with my little girl Indiana and now doing it again for my 2nd. Im taking clomid day 3-7 but I cant remember whether to take it in the morning or at night and the doctor didnt specify. I think from memory I took it at night last time for a reason but cant remember why. Any advise?

Night time is supposed to lessen the side effects as you are asleep, but different people have different preferences. I take it at night. Good luck, hope your as successful as with your first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->