The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I would take it at night!

So still no af. Now 13dpo. expected to see her late last night or at least some spotting. My cm went from abundant to really dry. But is now abundant again. I guess I should test tomorrow if she still doesn't show but I really don't expect to see a bfp. I don't feel af-y at all. Had a weird cramp yesterday but it was a period cramp...it was very different but was gone as soon as it came. My mood also shifted last night. I was incredibly sad for days on end and then last night bam...happy as can be. I feel really great, actually. Maybe it was from exercising.

No testing today Helena? Isn't it getting to you? I'd have broken down and tested this morning with AF a no show. Good luck! I hope you get your :bfp:

I was expecting to see her when I wiped so I didn't bother. I'm not actually bothered by not testing. I'm not sure I care to test haha

Hi everyone.... Soooo the :witch: is here and well I'm on CD3 and just started on Clomid 150mg. I took 2 cycles of clomid 50mg mc on first cycle, but BFN on 2nd cycle. My doc then increased me to 150mg.... :shock: Could this be too much? Oh well... I took it anyway. Just worried about CM. Any suggestions?

I use conceive plus and fertilcm :). you could try mucinex too

Preseed is good if you get dry. It's available online, so are the others.

https://www.amazon.com/Fertility-Lu...ALRK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327418537&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/FertileCM-fo...SMOE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1327418537&sr=8-5

Thx Helena... Where can I get those? Mucinex I know, but the others...

You can buy mucinex over the counter in the US. Just make sure that guaifenisen. I started Musinex this cycle but mostly because I have a cold. Will see how it works.

if I have a next cycle then I'll be giving mucinex a go. I'm also doing fertilcm and conceive plus. Yeah, I'm crazy...

Why not try royal jelly, raw honey and cinnamon, grapefruit juice, pineapple core, green tea, red raspberry leaf tea......I can keep going if you like. I know, it's crazy the things we try. Let's just hope something works for each of us this time around.
Let's go BFP's

Oh trust me, I throw one or two in the mix here and there. None have worked yet, cept the red raspberry leaf tea and b-vitamin complex to increase lining.

Turns out I can't choke down the juice though. Guess I don't like grapefuit. Hahaha. :dohh:

I'll stick with the Mucinex for this cycle I guess. Hopefully it helps my cough and gives me a BFP!

Ocean spray does some amazing combination juices to make grapefruit more palatable. There's tangerine grapefruit (my fav) and pomegranate grapefruit. I'm sure there is others but that's what I've tried so far.

Ohh those sound good, I didn't even look for grapefruit mixed with something else, I wasn't sure if that would be "right". TTC really makes you over-analyze everything, doesn't it?!

Yes it does. I say enjoy your life but be healthy. If I want to have a bath, I will, just not as hot as normal. If I want chocolate oh well, I stopped all the coffee. There is no point in driving myself crazy anymore, the stress was probably stopping me from conceiving.

Yeah, I definitely refuse to put my life on hold. I would have missed out on 15 months!! :dohh: I'll still drink coffee (good for you for stopping!) and alcohol. When the time comes, I'll gladly stop all these things but until then I'm going to enjoy each day as it comes!

I agree, you'll go crazy if you try to follow all of the things to eat or do vs. all of the things not eat or do. I've implemented some stuff (royal jelly, nettle tea, no pork products ((seriously, is a baby worth not eating bacon?)) and no caffeine) but some of the other stuff is just too much. I'm still eating chocolate and having a glass of wine or two on the weekends, just for sanity's sake.

In any case, when I do get AF - I go crazy! I eat everything on the do not eat list and do everything on the don't do list! I drink full fat double lattes, eat bacon cheeseburgers, go run 10 miles, take a hot bath, have a few cocktails. I'm all over the map but it's actually quite a fun few days. :haha:

I heard mixing a bit of salt in the grapefruit juice helps it! But also, and I don't have a credibly source for this, I have heard that grapefruit juice may hinder the effectiveness of clomid. I really can't say if it's true or not so that doesn't mean don't take it but I figured I'd let you know. :)

STILL NO AF.....ahhhhh over a day late....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->