The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Oh jeez. It's always something. Well I can't drink the grapefruit juice I bought, and it's probably not worth spending more money to buy more, so it shouldn't be an issue. Haha.

Would you just :test: already?!?!?!!?

tomorrow! I wanna give af some time to come. I really still just think my lp is extended....which I'm SO happy about! longer lp means a higher chance (in my head, anyway)

Question for those of you who have done multiple rounds....

Can your body get used to a certain dosage? Or if it works once, will it work again?? :shrug:

Oh jeez. It's always something. Well I can't drink the grapefruit juice I bought, and it's probably not worth spending more money to buy more, so it shouldn't be an issue. Haha.

Would you just :test: already?!?!?!!?

I know, right?!

it will! I was TERRIFIED my second cycle (well technically third...) and when I didn't get a pos opk when I normally do and then when I didn't ovulate until 2 days after last cycle I flipped out. Worst two days of my life lmao. But it worked!

:hugs: Thanks. I know I need to chill the hell out, stress won't help!

Haha, you just reminded me of my DH, "just calm down would ya" comes out of his mouth at least once a day. Of course depending on the day I may have the urge to punch him for it, but I can laugh at myself once and a while!

We are currently putting up our new backsplash as I speak to keep busy. I'm on break :)

Hi Ladies,
So yesterday morning I woke up and was spotting. I of course, freaked out and went straight to the hospital. my LMP was december 13th, which should have put me at 6 weeks prego. They ran labs and did an ultrasound to make sure I wasnt having a miscarriage, well low and behold there was still a gestational sac in there, with a perfectly working corpeus leutuem (spelling is wrong) I am NOT 6 weeks prego, I am only 4 weeks pregnant. I found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks and 6 days (weird I know and no one can explain it.) So we go back in on thursday and then next tuesday for more labs, labs yesterday showed an hcg as 2892. I do not understand any of this, any ideas? thanks and keep your fingers crossed this bean sticks!!! Anna

Good Morning,
I will be starting my 1st cycle of clomid in a few weeks. The dr is starting my on 25mg.

Anna- oh no, that must have been very scary for you. Maybe you ovulated another egg later in your cycle, or your original o date was wrong? When did you first test positive? That is a mystery! :dust: for a sticky bean!!

Helena, the suspense is hanging in the air....did you :test:?

FXD Helena. My cousin didn't get her BPF until she was 16dpo took one 12 and 14 dpo both negative. Hoping you get your BFP soon.

thanks. I keep forgetting words. Like I wanted to say false hope but forgot the word false and tried for a good five minutes to remember it. Eventually I just said no hope. Then I wanted to say "is there even a point to having hope" and forgot the word point. It took me awhile to remember it

actually what you said made me kinda hopeful. Maybe I'm just one of those people.

Hello all. I wanted to be added to the Clomid thread. We are TTC #2 with the help of Clomid. I have PCOS. It's CD 29 for me and I'm 15 DPO according to Fertility Friend. I am STILL getting BFNs and I know that scheduled my Clomid check too late, but I think I'll be needing to see the RE again for another prescription. I thought I was supposed to go 21 days after the last pill, but I was really supposed to go 21 days after the first. I never had Clomid checks or anything with my first one, but I was dealing with a military physician, and he wasn't too keen on Clomid, or PCOS. I didn't get BFP with DD even after AF was 3 days late. I thought I was out and just not getting a period, and then I tested about 2 weeks later and I got a Pregnant on a digi. Go figure. I don't know if that's what's happening here or if AF is just playing cruel tricks on me. Whatever that case may be. Here I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->