The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

You're due to OV soon! You must be so excited. I love waiting for O (but only the few days before it's due) but the tww is the hardest fucking thing ever. There's nothing to do. You just suddenly have to turn yourself off from ttc-thinking. And over analyze every little twinge. So glad I'm almost done with mine but I'm also really freaked about it

Good luck Helena Lynn. Your so close to the results, I'm so excited for you. I really hope you get the :bfp: your looking for. :dust:

What's happened to some of the other ladies from a week ago. Wendy? Anyone else? Any news? It's like you've all vanished!

Af got me cd 5 started 200 of clomid today. I am starting to get clomid head ache.

is there a reason you're taking 200mg? Did you start off lower?

This is my 5th month on clomid. I started at 50 then each month increased when I didn't o. Not really sure why he still increased it when I o at 150.

That is strange. I think I might question him on that. 200 is a high dose.

This is my first month taking Clomid and I have a question that I am hoping someone can help me with. I am supposed to take my first dose of Clomid on CD 3, but I don't know what I should consider CD1. I started AF at 1 AM Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, i woke up with cramps and that's how I know it started then. So should I consider Tuesday as CD1 and start my first dose tonight or Wednesday as CD1 and start tomorrow?

I would consider Wednesday CD1, but it's really your choice. I was told the first day of red blood with a flow. It sounds like that more happened Wednesday than tuesday. Good luck. :) welcome and keep us posted :dust:

I would consider Wednesday the first day.

That is odd...maybe he wanted a more powerful O. Is this your first month on 200mg?

I am pretty sure that he moved me to 200mg because I have struggled so much in the past to o. That he wanted to make sure that I o again so he increased the dose. He did give me a prescription for two months of 200mg if not pregnant by then we will meet and reevaluate. The pharmacist wouldn't allow me to pick up the prescription at that dose with out checking the order with the doctor. He too thought it was too high. Guess we will see what happens.

You're due to OV soon! You must be so excited. I love waiting for O (but only the few days before it's due) but the tww is the hardest fucking thing ever. There's nothing to do. You just suddenly have to turn yourself off from ttc-thinking. And over analyze every little twinge. So glad I'm almost done with mine but I'm also really freaked about it

Actually I got what I think is a positive opk today :happydance: Hopefully it'll be a little darker in the morning and my temp rise doesn't take too long.
Honestly I don't mind the tww, I usually don't even notice possible symptoms as weird as that might sound, but I am an over tester LOL This month I am going to not buy any hpt until at least 9 dpo!

WOOOOO on a almost positive opk!!! I'm having such a hard time not testing agh. It didn't hit until today

WOOOOO on a almost positive opk!!! I'm having such a hard time not testing agh. It didn't hit until today

this morning super positive opk :) I'm excited!!! I know the feeling, how all of a sudden you NEED to test! If it were I would secretly be testing everyday :winkwink:

I usually o 15 days after af starts, today is day 15 but no positive on my predictor strips. I just took my first round of clomid, finished last Friday. Does clomid usually change your cycles a bit? I'm going for follicle testing today, but not sure what to expect. Any insights on this? I"m just feeling anxious.

thanks!

Good luck Wendy. I hope you get your :bfp: this month. If not then at least IUI will be relatively simple for you :)

I usually o 15 days after af starts, today is day 15 but no positive on my predictor strips. I just took my first round of clomid, finished last Friday. Does clomid usually change your cycles a bit? I'm going for follicle testing today, but not sure what to expect. Any insights on this? I"m just feeling anxious.

thanks!

It can change the length of your cycle in some cases, so that would effect O day. Good luck, hope your scan reveals more.
Ps- are you testing more than on e a day?

feeling out and sad. Tested at 9dpo and it was neg but I also took an fmu opk and it was REALLY close to positive. It was like what my OPKs look like the day before I get my positive or the day after my surge ends. Starting to worry that I didn't actually ovulate but now I'm about to

The more I read the more scared I get. Im just started my week of provera and will take clomid once my AF comes I assume and im affraid it wont work for me. Im 35 and I just took my last depo shot june 2011 after 3 yrs on it and have only had spotting since Dec 2011. I am worried that clomid wont help me. I would like to know what you all think.

Oh and since no AF is it a sure thing that im not ovulating?

so I had one slightly positive opk last night and a super positive this morning, strong pains and (TMI) really watery CM (I never get ewcm since my conization). I took 2 more opk today just cause I am additicted and it's slowly fading away already.. What could a really short surge mean? Am I not going to ovulate??

The more I read the more scared I get. Im just started my week of provera and will take clomid once my AF comes I assume and im affraid it wont work for me. Im 35 and I just took my last depo shot june 2011 after 3 yrs on it and have only had spotting since Dec 2011. I am worried that clomid wont help me. I would like to know what you all think.

Oh and since no AF is it a sure thing that im not ovulating?

I have to tell you that I too took depo but I took it for almost 10 years. My last depo shot was June 2010. In Aug I finally went to the doctor and he started me on provera and clomid. Af should up right on time after finishing the provera. It took 4 cycles of Clomid, and increasing the dose each month. Last month at 150mg of Clomid I finally ovulated. Hopefully since you were not on the depo for as long as I was the Clomid will get you o ing on your first cycle.
My doctor said that if you are not having a regular cycle then it's most likely you are not ovulating. Good luck! Sending :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->