The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Welcome Sookies!
I hope it's good news for you, maybe you are just a late positive tester.
Are you positive that you O'd? And if so do you know when, as that may help with your mystery MIA AF.

Helena - I tested at 12dpo, 14dpo, and 15dpo - all negative. I thought I was out. I didn't get a positive until 16dpo. And look - now I'm pregnant with twins. Don't give up hope!!!!

And your temps are still above your cover line which is a great sign!

Helena, I just took a look at your chart and it still looks pretty good!! Did you get a positive opk today?? I think that's what I noticed on there.. Cause a positive opk is great news!!

Anna- oh no, that must have been very scary for you. Maybe you ovulated another egg later in your cycle, or your original o date was wrong? When did you first test positive? That is a mystery! :dust: for a sticky bean!!

Helena, the suspense is hanging in the air....did you :test:?

I tested positive a week ago sunday. So i would have only been three weeks along.

ok guys, this is my test. there is a line but I don't feel excited about it so I really think it's just an indent. This is a few hours old but it looks the same as it did when I first took it

Attachments

• test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 21
  • test.jpg
    test.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 18
I can see in the first one it looks pink closer to the outside edge. I dont know. It's so hard to judge on the screen.

i can see both lines on both pictures if i englarge them....i also thought pink dyes didnt really throw up false positives??
......im excited for you xxx

Kcoennen- did you suspect at all before testing? Anything that stood out?

the pictures are horrible. I was shaking lol Will not consider myself pregnant until it gets darker!

Kcoennen- did you suspect at all before testing? Anything that stood out?

I was having cramping and since it was 15dpo and still a negative, I thought AF was on the way. I only tested because we were going to the Steelers football game and I wanted to make sure I could drink!! lol Obviously I could not at that point.... but I thought I was out for the month.

I'm having like not flutters but not cramps....kinda a pressure that moves? Idk it's weird. Almost like my insides feel bruised

I'm having like not flutters but not cramps....kinda a pressure that moves? Idk it's weird. Almost like my insides feel bruised

Can definitely make out a very faint line in #2 - test again in AM.

Or now.

Or in AM.

Basically I'm saying if you were me you'd test 35 times right now and get the same result, but since you're you and clearly more rational than me you'll wait until morning.

:winkwink:

Welcome Sookies!
I hope it's good news for you, maybe you are just a late positive tester.
Are you positive that you O'd? And if so do you know when, as that may help with your mystery MIA AF.

FF has me O'ing on CD 15. I placed the image URL of my chart in here if anyone wants to have a look-see. My temp dropped below the cover line on that thing yesterday and it is back up today. I have had some varying symptoms of something :shrug: itchy areolas that looks stretched out, AF like cramps but no AF, about a week post O, I went potty whipped and had a streak (old or drying blood) on the tissue and a "bubble of clear CM" that looked like snot. Sorry if TMI. I haven't seen that again, but I def saw it. Now I don't really feel much of anything except for itchy, heavy boobs, but AF is still not here and I'm still BFN all over the place. I have an appt with RE on Friday. I'm really glad because if AF does show up, I can pick up my next round of Clomid from him, and keep going.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-01-14&mode=a&ts=1327506676&u=

Good Morning,
I will be starting my 1st cycle of clomid in a few weeks. The dr is starting my on 25mg.

Yay someone else is taking 25 mg! I was sooo freaked out last cycle (my first on CLomid) because I couldn't find anyone who had taken 25 mg and I was afraid it wouldn't work. But it did!! :thumbup:

Hey ladies, took 100mg of clomid this month 1-5, well now I am on cycle day 28 of a 38 day cycle... 7 dpo.. and been having sore ovaries, twinges in lower stomach.. and achy back? Any one else have the same problem?

Good Morning,
I will be starting my 1st cycle of clomid in a few weeks. The dr is starting my on 25mg.

Hi dbluett, that makes two of us. I'm supposed to start my 1st cycle of clomid in a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->