The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

hopeful42nd & hope1409 Hearing this makes me feel a bit more at ease... I O on the 29th & since been having mild cramps..after O they stopped for 2 days then the mild dull aches started.. Eventually let up & sunday night started all over again but a little more intense..(not as bad as af though)... monday started getting light headed & dizzy along with back ache and a funny metal tast in my mouth.. Im trying not to get to excited but I want to test already... Gl Hope1409 & H&H 9 months hopeful42nd

Girls. Has the Clomid ever made you OV early? I know your supposed to OV 5-9 AFTER your last pill.

My past 2 temps have risen to a good amt and I'm starting to think I OV'd on CD9!!

Or does Clomid completely crap up your BBT temps?

Beautifull: Hang in there! I don't chart temps so I have no input :( I had the light headedness yesterday and dull back pain as well called my RE and he said "stay "cautiously optimistic" to all these new feelings :winkwink:

Snowflake: I took Clomid100mg CD3-7 and O'd on exactly the 5th day after the last pill..and today is my 4th day with a + OPK. I had my trigger/IUI on Monday and have been DTD the deed since last Wednesday after my HSG test. I was really hoping to be past the O but alas the hubby is not off the hook just yet..:haha:

My RE told me to test for PG on the 16th..if I can hold out that long!

FX'd

My mild dull aches are almost not existent today except for aminor pain that comes and gos for about a second... However my back is KILLING me!

Hopeful42nd, I really hope you are right because these af cramps are really strong. If I could take advil right now, I would probably take 10!!! lol. I woke up with the cramps again this morning and I hope they go away because I have a long day at work today and can't afford to be crouched over in pain. My lower back feels like I have being doing heavy lifting, the aches won't stop :/ I really hope I get my bfp in result of this!

I hope so too hun, when do you normally start AF? I would spot 13-14 dpo and start 14-15 dpo, so 10-11 was early for me to get those types of feelings. It was weird, the back pain was bad, but the cramps were just normal AF cramps, not light and not bad. My attitude was the pitts, so so low feeling.

Well AF got me, right after I posted this morning :( I am onto cycle #2 of clomid. I really hope I get my BFP soon. I dont understand how i was able to fall pregnant last summer after 3 months of trying (sadly ended in mc) and now that i am on meds helping me solve the problem, its not happening? I really dont understand how we missed the egg, we babydanced a whole lot during my fertile window. :(

Well AF got me, right after I posted this morning :( I am onto cycle #2 of clomid. I really hope I get my BFP soon. I dont understand how i was able to fall pregnant last summer after 3 months of trying (sadly ended in mc) and now that i am on meds helping me solve the problem, its not happening? I really dont understand how we missed the egg, we babydanced a whole lot during my fertile window. :(

I'm so sorry Hope1409 :(

hang in there. Never Give up!

Bloodwork came back with a spike in my LH level. We were given the go ahead with BMD YAH!!!!

Thanks for the kind words girlies! I just want to get on and start the next lot of norethisterone and clomid! TTC is one hell of a waiting game for sure!

Good luck and baby dust! xx

So sorry to hear that, Hope. I hope this next round of Clomid gives you a BFP!!!:hugs:

Thanks, I really hope so too! I dont know how it's possible to miss that egg when we baby danced so much during my fertile week. I start round 2 on Friday. I'm thinking I need to take mucinex sooner this time around. Thoughts?

Really sorry Hope1409. I don’t understand either – we’ve been told that now I’m on Clomid I’m ovulating so there’s no reason why we can’t get pregnant as all our tests have been clear. I’m using opk’s and Bd’ing at the right times; in fact we bd every other day when I’m not on my period just to be sure!!

I’ll be taking my 4th round on my next period and I am starting to worry now…

We take Well Woman and Wellman pre conception vitamins but nothing else. I notice a lot of people ion here take other meds – is that something I should be doing?!

Ah Hope 1409- so sorry it didn't work out. Ya know I always wondered that too but even if you BD'd all around the time and covered your bases, the egg may well have been fertilized but not implanted. It's strange how that works but my doc thinks it happens all the time. Everything has to be the right conditions. I hope the next round is perfect for you

I'm 9dpo now and getting very frustrating evap lines on 10 miu tests. I am pretty sure they are just evap lines. Does anyone know if clomid can affect tests so they give more evap lines? Also this is happening when the tests have been drying for a good half hour or more, they don't come up straight away. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->