The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi Velly - I am on my 2nd cycle of clomid after a miscarriage, I dont think it makes your chances any better although they do say that TTC after a MC you have a better chance anyway.

I am having CHRONIC pains at the moment, like a constant dull throb, aches when I walk/cant exercise ... Normally I feel ovulation but its a constant prodding pain in my ovary ... If I didnt know that I have not yet had a temp rise, I would assume this is AF or pregnancy, anyone experienced an odd cycle like this?

Well AF is due today and my temp dropped this morning, so looks like I'm out this cycle. :cry: no birthday / Mothers Day bfp for me.

Hopinandpraying, I'm sorry you're having a rough week! Same for me, I feel like I'm having an unusually rough time.

Chubby, I took Prometrium to start AF and it came on day 10 of the pills. My doctor told me to go ahead and stop taking them.

Velly, not sure about chances. I didn't start Clomid until after my mc in January and this was my 2nd round.

Hey laidies: What CD on Clomid do you usually O? I am currently on CD12 and waiting patiently!

Hey laidies: What CD on Clomid do you usually O? I am currently on CD12 and waiting patiently!

Well on my first cycle I went in for my scan on CD11 and had 5 beautiful follicles so they gave me the trigger and we did IUI.

On my second cycle I was having dull cramps on both sides so I went in for my scan on CD 9 and there were 6 beautiful follicles so we triggered on CD 10 and did IUI CD11

I am getting ready to start my 3rd cycle and will be doing back to back IUI with lot's of DTD :)

Good luck!

~Angie (41)

Hey ladies im on cycle 5
100 mg clomid + estrodotial(estrogen) + Crinone(progesterone)
im 12 dpo and felt no need to test this month, not sure why? Maybe no sticky bean? getting crampy, not sure if its aunt flo trying to rear her ugly head but cant because dr prescribed prog. for 2 days longer than my normal cycle is... or if theres a bun in the oven baby dust to all!! and many prayers!

Hi girls! I have a question. Have a fertility appointment next week with the consultant. PCOS confirmed with bloods and ultrasound, so hoping they will pop me straight onto Clomid as hubby had his sperm analysis done on Tuesday, so obviously providing everything is okay...
My question is - how long does it take you to ovulate after you take the Clomid? I have irregular cycles so it'll be weird to have an actual date to look forward to for ovulation!
Thanks x

Edit: just seen the post above!

Did anyone get depressed on Clomid? I feel like this is more than mood swings, I've been really down and feeling hopeless for a few weeks now.

OMG lol i didn't get depressed but the mood swings are uncontrollable!!! my hubby walked in the door after work and i started crying like a family member i was dear to had died!!! he asked whats wrong and all i could do was between the sobs fit in I..... Don't........KNOW!!!!! lol can't believe the caziness

I have the same problem almost always with clear blue. I think it detects such a tiny amount your body might not quite be ready to O yet but it's still picking up the surge. Im going to use a clear blue fertility monitor and the digi strips and cheapo ovulation tests this month lol

i swear by answer, you can get 20 o perdictors and a lab prego test for 20 dollars and i have used generic brand, clearblue and frer and none could even register my o, they all said i did't but then i used answer and it lined right up wit temps and cm... so give answer a try!

TTCBean - I'm on CD13 so we're on the same cycle this month! I take my Clomid from CD5 - CD9 and I usually O on CD 16 or 17

took my clomid 5-9 (although it wasnt really cd 5 as i was anovulatory so doc just said "the day u start, well name day5")
had my progesterone cd 22 and just got it back today.... a disappointing 7!!!
the nurse suggested that she thought i had oved later, and my prog wasnt all the way up when i had my bloods monday, so has booked me in again for cd29 next monday to test them again. now im worried if i oved late, at the time i was all bded out! we dtd cd7,9,11,13,15,17 and 20 so not enough towards the end of cycle!
i guess what im asking is what a 7 means in terms of progesterone? is it like day after o? or do u think it means no o??

my doc told me that you need a bare minimal 5 of progesterone just to say you ovulated, that a ten is better but 15 is optimal. with clomid you should o on a reg basis but if not on the first cycle then the dr can up it also my doc gave me clomid on cd 3-7 100 mg and i o on day 15, you took yours later and longer so the chance you o'd later is very possible. hope i helped and for encouragement i took 50 mg days 5-9 and i got an 11 but took 100mg days 3-7 nad it was a whopping 27.5.. so keep your head up and baby dust!!!

Well now I'm damn confused..... Had pains tonight in lower abdomen.... Just used my ovulation saliva microscope and it shows ferning!!!

TTCBean - I'm on CD13 so we're on the same cycle this month! I take my Clomid from CD5 - CD9 and I usually O on CD 16 or 17

Yay, we have the same cycle this month! Babydust to us :D
I took mine days 3-7. Is there a difference in O between cd3-7 and cd5-9?

Hi ladies i begin clomid tonight for the first time are the side effects as bad as some people say? xx

i got every single one of those suckers!!! and the first month since i didn't know what to expect it was horrible... but now im on cycle 5 and i know whats coming so i can prepare for it... but the worst are the morning headaches, the hot flashes, and the mood swings. THe mood swings are crazy only because you know that the way you are feeling is weird or wrong, for examle, being mad at the hbby for waiting until 630 to go to gym rather than 4(a hole hour and a half diff lmao) and being so mad you want to scream at him but you don
t because in your head your like why am i so mad about this but you can't stop it only wait for it to pass

Well now I'm damn confused..... Had pains tonight in lower abdomen.... Just used my ovulation saliva microscope and it shows ferning!!!

i heard with pcos that you can go months without a cycle, well if this is your first or second cycle you really could be ov'd this late

pretty sure i oved 5-6 days ago though, doc says he caught my progesterone test too close to ov and it was on its way up... a 7 that shows ov last week. tonight i had the same pains again thgough n checked my scope and says oving again?

Yay, we have the same cycle this month! Babydust to us :D
I took mine days 3-7. Is there a difference in O between cd3-7 and cd5-9?

As far as I know the later you take it the longer it takes till your O date, so you should be Oing any day now ;) Are you feeling any O pains or bloating yet? That's my classic sign, all 3 rounds I get O pains and bloating 3 days before.

So I am on CD 6, I took my first clomid yesterday and today I had the most ewcm I have ever had. I know I am not O'ing anytime soon but I was just wondering if this was related to the clomid. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm only on cd9 an got a positive opk today?!! It was negative later this evening but I'm so confused! And i had a huge rwmp ruse rhis morn. Has anyone ever o'd this soon? I took clomid 100 mg days 3-7. I'll go for an ultrasound and possible IUI in the morning.

I am on CD13 and woke up to bloating more on my left side and pains on my left side. These are just like last month but, then they were on my right side so, I guess I am getting ready to O.

I haven't had any hotflashes this month and only had slight mood swings at the beginning. I sort of got upset over something stupid yesterday but, I wouldn't call it a full blown mood swing, though. We will start BDing daily as of today. My FS doesn't test for O and the only OPKs I can find here in Mexico don't waork. All of the ones I have tried don't even show the control line. So, I am not wasting my money again. I tried to order from Amazon but, the S/H fee is $200USD!! Too much money for OPKs. I wioll just follow my CM, temp, O pains, and bloating for signs of O. We will BD everyday during Watery CM and EWCM and every other day before and after that.

Does this sound like a good plan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->