The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I'm only on cd9 an got a positive opk today?!! It was negative later this evening but I'm so confused! And i had a huge rwmp ruse rhis morn. Has anyone ever o'd this soon? I took clomid 100 mg days 3-7. I'll go for an ultrasound and possible IUI in the morning.

My first month I went in for my scan on CD11 and was given trigger and IUI done that day. (clomid CD3-7 100mg)

Last month I went for my scan on CD 8 because my ovaries were throbbing and I had 5 20+ mm follicles so we did trigger and then IUI 36 hours later. Anything is possible with Clomid that is why I am so happy to be monitored and to be given the trigger to guarantee ovulation.

Good luck!

~Angie

Well I don't know what to think no AF yet. On my 1st round of Clomid I got my temp drop and she was here by 10 that same morning. I had some AF cramping this morning so put on a pad, there's a hint of brown in one spot but nothing else, even when I wipe. I checked my cm again and there was a little blood in it, bt not much. And now my cramps feel almost more like gas, but lower (not sure if that makes sense). I don't want to get my hopes up.

TTCBean - I'm on CD13 so we're on the same cycle this month! I take my Clomid from CD5 - CD9 and I usually O on CD 16 or 17

Yay, we have the same cycle this month! Babydust to us :D
I took mine days 3-7. Is there a difference in O between cd3-7 and cd5-9?

As far as I know the later you take it the longer it takes till your O date, so you should be Oing any day now ;) Are you feeling any O pains or bloating yet? That's my classic sign, all 3 rounds I get O pains and bloating 3 days before.

I hope I O! Yesterday around 4pm I started to get a little discomfort, so I thought maybe it could be O. I was out, so tested with an Internet cheapy when I got home and it was dark, but not as dark as the test line. I figured it would be this morning with FMU, but my CBFM, CB Digital and Internet cheapy says Neg (the line on the cheapy was faint!!!). I feel bloated. Not sure what to think! :shrug:

Well it was a false positive:( but I have one follie on the left at 14 and three in my right at 16, 14 & 12.5. Not sure if that's good or not lol. She said in 2-3 days I should O.

Hi ladies i begin clomid tonight for the first time are the side effects as bad as some people say? xx

i got every single one of those suckers!!! and the first month since i didn't know what to expect it was horrible... but now im on cycle 5 and i know whats coming so i can prepare for it... but the worst are the morning headaches, the hot flashes, and the mood swings. THe mood swings are crazy only because you know that the way you are feeling is weird or wrong, for examle, being mad at the hbby for waiting until 630 to go to gym rather than 4(a hole hour and a half diff lmao) and being so mad you want to scream at him but you don
t because in your head your like why am i so mad about this but you can't stop it only wait for it to pass

:rofl: i got really peed off at the clocks ticking yesterday was ready to throw them and feel like murdering hubby for just breathing yet the next min i want cuddles and then the next min back to being "clomoody" as hes called me the headaches taperd off after day 2 and take my last tomorrowthis stuff is evil lol

Hi ladies i begin clomid tonight for the first time are the side effects as bad as some people say? xx

i got every single one of those suckers!!! and the first month since i didn't know what to expect it was horrible... but now im on cycle 5 and i know whats coming so i can prepare for it... but the worst are the morning headaches, the hot flashes, and the mood swings. THe mood swings are crazy only because you know that the way you are feeling is weird or wrong, for examle, being mad at the hbby for waiting until 630 to go to gym rather than 4(a hole hour and a half diff lmao) and being so mad you want to scream at him but you don
t because in your head your like why am i so mad about this but you can't stop it only wait for it to pass

:rofl: i got really peed off at the clocks ticking yesterday was ready to throw them and feel like murdering hubby for just breathing yet the next min i want cuddles and then the next min back to being "clomoody" as hes called me the headaches taperd off after day 2 and take my last tomorrowthis stuff is evil lol

Clomoody!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Perfect!!!

he used it to his advantage today wound me up so much that i would clean the bathroom before his mum came over (i clean when im pissed):haha:

he used it to his advantage today wound me up so much that i would clean the bathroom before his mum came over (i clean when im pissed):haha:

OMG!! Me too!This place is freakin spotless!

OMG!! Me too!This place is freakin spotless!
having to spend the weekends at his mums for mothers day and hes ready to kill me and if moods could kill he would be dead now lol i can feel it bubbling up inside me :haha:

well spotting gone more red and more of it now so im gonna put it down as cd1 today and take clomid days 3 to 7 again. but i was worried incase it dont stop but FS said its fine and not concerned and dont want to see me to check just said move on to next cycle

End of CD13 and haven't caught O yet ! I am getting worried I won't O. :(

hi all. my fs said i can take 100mg clomid as 50 not worked but he still dont want to monitor me so i suppose its ok to up the dose as he said so but still bit worrying

Im cd 7 today takingmy last tab tonight andowke this morning feeling achey and bloated surely its too early to be working?

hi all. my fs said i can take 100mg clomid as 50 not worked but he still dont want to monitor me so i suppose its ok to up the dose as he said so but still bit worrying

Don't worry too much. I started out on 100mg and I usually O, it was to strengthen my Os.

I am on my 2nd cycle and waiting to O now.

Hi ladies....how is everyone? I havent been on in bout a week! I have a few questions and figured this would be the best place to get the answers.
So I got my 1st +opk on the 19th, a -opk 0n the 20th and + on 21 & 22 CD. So Im not sure if Im am 8dpo or 6dpo, but Im going by my 1st +opk so that would make me 7dpo/8dpo (in a few hrs),anyways I know lots women get tender btrast with clomis and I havent got ant at all. None even after dpo. I did get a drop in my temp 2day....now I just cant wait to wake up and temp again!!!!!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3cda2d/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

So I guess Im asking if anyone has not had tender breast but has the others from gassy,Constipation,pressure,cramps.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->