The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi ladies! I have a question for you experienced clomid users because this is my first round and I am not sure what is normal or not. If you take a look at my chart in my sig you will see my temp went up a lot for yesterday and today. I have been charting for over 6 months and my pre o temps are always 96.5ish and post o go up to 97.6. I have had two days of temps around 97.6, I have never seen temps this high pre o for me even after a night of drinking and poor sleep. Do you think the clomid could somehow have caused my temp to be higher, have you seen this before? Also for the past few days I have been having tons of ewcm, the most I have ever seen. Anyones input would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi ladies! Hoping I can join you. :shrug: I posted this on the other Clomid thread as well but I wanted to get your expertise. I am on my second cycle of Clomid, my first cycle of 50 I didn't O and now I am on 100 Mg. I had a scan today on Cd 14 and they didn't really see anything. They saw one that they said might grow but it was still under 10mm so they couldn't really classify it as growing. Last cycle I didn't have any that were slightly bigger (I have PCO). I go in for another scan on Friday (Cd 18) do you think there is any chance the follicle will grow or am I out this cycle? Thanks for your help!!

hi all. my fs said i can take 100mg clomid as 50 not worked but he still dont want to monitor me so i suppose its ok to up the dose as he said so but still bit worrying

Don't worry too much. I started out on 100mg and I usually O, it was to strengthen my Os.

I am on my 2nd cycle and waiting to O now.

so it will be on to go to 100 mg then ? and ty hun x

Hi ladies! Hoping I can join you. :shrug: I posted this on the other Clomid thread as well but I wanted to get your expertise. I am on my second cycle of Clomid, my first cycle of 50 I didn't O and now I am on 100 Mg. I had a scan today on Cd 14 and they didn't really see anything. They saw one that they said might grow but it was still under 10mm so they couldn't really classify it as growing. Last cycle I didn't have any that were slightly bigger (I have PCO). I go in for another scan on Friday (Cd 18) do you think there is any chance the follicle will grow or am I out this cycle? Thanks for your help!!

:hugs: I hope someone in this thread can provide you some insight

Anyone knowledgeable in charting? Mine is in my chart. I am waiting to O and not sure if my temps look like I have yet or not.

Seems like this is more of a questions thread than Q & A thread :haha:

TTCbean-your chart does not indicate that you o'ed yet. Keep testing with opks and bd'ing. You will see a sustained thermal shift once you o. FF will give you the crosshairs once you have three higher temps than your previous 6 I believe.

Ok, ladies. I have a nother question. I thought, I was dying this morning. I had labor like pains in my left side. This has been an ongoing gradually getting worse pain for the past few days.
HAve any of you had these type pains during O?

I would have loved to provide answers but I never charted on clomid was always monitored by the doc.

Galvinbaby- if it's really bad I would seek help or at least call your doc. Better safe than sorry with overstimulation. I personally had bad pain when O'ing but it wasn't like labor, it was more of a sore/bruised/tenderized feeling. I had trouble sitting and walking around. Mine could also have been attributed to IUI pain though. Good luck. Hope you are okay.

Sorry cmwilson, my doc usually says if they're that small I'm out for the cycle and that he'll change my dosages on Clomid/Metformin and scan again the next month :( Metformin was what did the trick for me on PCOS I just had my first regular cycle!

FXed for you! Good Luck and :dust:

Hi everyone..this is my first time on here...or any message board but I thought I would reach out! I am on my first cycle of clomid. I am 26 years old and was just diagnosed with PCOS in September. We weren't going to try for a baby but the PCOS changed our minds so we figured if it were going to take a while, we would try now. My doctor prescribed clomid 50 mg cd3-7. I am on cd9 and not sure if it's working or will work.... just looking for anyone to chime and tell me it's gonna be ok! Just kidding but what should I be feeling around CD9? I'm getting slight twinges on the left side but no other symptoms with the clomid...

I called my Dr and she prescribed me a pain medicine and told me that if it is not gone by tomorrow to go in to get checked.

just wanted to let all u ladies know i oved on my first clomid round 50mg!!!!
my progesterone was 31.7

Coming over to the clomid thread from the long cycles thread (hi rachel cm!!!:hi::haha:)

I have PCO(S?) and am young, thin, and just haven't ovulated in 6 months. After BCP I had 4 pretty normal although maybe a little on the longer side (30-35 days), then a CP, then nothing. I am going to start clomid this next cycle (currently taking progesterone now to bring on AF). My Dr. is starting me on 100mg CD4-8. Is this too high???? Why wouldn't she start me on 50mg?? Is there something about cystic ovaries that makes it better to start on 100? I REALLY want to avoid twins. However, I also am afraid that clomid won't work for me at all...so I'm trying to just be somewhere in the middle - it works, but not TOO well.

Coming over to the clomid thread from the long cycles thread (hi rachel cm!!!:hi::haha:)

I have PCO(S?) and am young, thin, and just haven't ovulated in 6 months. After BCP I had 4 pretty normal although maybe a little on the longer side (30-35 days), then a CP, then nothing. I am going to start clomid this next cycle (currently taking progesterone now to bring on AF). My Dr. is starting me on 100mg CD4-8. Is this too high???? Why wouldn't she start me on 50mg?? Is there something about cystic ovaries that makes it better to start on 100? I REALLY want to avoid twins. However, I also am afraid that clomid won't work for me at all...so I'm trying to just be somewhere in the middle - it works, but not TOO well.

im not sure hun im on my first clomid cycle of just 50 but alsoon 1000mgof metformin too:shrug:

Hi Ladies,

Haven't been on for a while, hope everyone ok...

Went for my scan yesterday as I have started taking oestrogen to thicken my lining, They couldn't see any improvement but i'd only taken 4 tablets at that point so an improvement was not necesarilly expected so soon. Has anyone else have experience of being on Clomid and getting a thin lining? Is anyone else taking Oestrogen for this?

Good news is that my follies are looking good and the nurse said we could have twins this month as both sides are big!

On round 5 now so getting anxious!!

C
x

Hi Ladies,

Haven't been on for a while, hope everyone ok...

Went for my scan yesterday as I have started taking oestrogen to thicken my lining, They couldn't see any improvement but i'd only taken 4 tablets at that point so an improvement was not necesarilly expected so soon. Has anyone else have experience of being on Clomid and getting a thin lining? Is anyone else taking Oestrogen for this?

Good news is that my follies are looking good and the nurse said we could have twins this month as both sides are big!

On round 5 now so getting anxious!!

C
x

I'm on my first round of clomid 50mg. I went to the FS yesterday and I have 3 good follies but my lining is thin (5.7) so I was prescribed estrodial (estrogen) 1 at night vaginally for 7 days. I go back tomorrow cd12 for more blood and u/s, I am not sure how quick the estrogen works, I hope its quick. I will know more tomorrow.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->