The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Those levels sound great!! Last month mine was 6.2 with bfn but I'm actually sitting at the lab waiting to get mine checked for his month. They uped my clomid to 100mg this month and my boobs are very sore so I'm Hoping for a high result also. What clomid mg are you on?

I've been on 100mg of Clomid for 3 months. Currently I'm 9DPO and hoping that the very high Progesterone means I might have a BFP, my levels are equivalent to a first trimester pregnancy, but it's not a reliable pregnancy test, I'm just ecstatic that there's a possibility. Only symptoms I've had have been cramping on my left side with an achy left thigh (like growing pains) 6&7DPO and weird twinges on my right hip today. Can't stomach rich food at the moment either, so fingers crossed. I'm only testing on Sat or Sun though. My boobs were very sore first round, but haven't been sore since. I really hope you get a great level this month!

That is a great number. I am leaving in about half an hour to get my blood work done for that. Didn't ovulate last month so was upped to 100 mg this cycle so hopin it worked. Although my breasts don't hurt so now I am a little worried. Been having off and on cramps and bad back pain for the last few days so hopin that's something.

Oooh fingers crossed! Those are good signs :) I hope you get a good progesterone result this time round, I think the sore boobs thing depends on the person, I haven't had sore boobs at all this month and my levels are high.

Good luck lovely's! I am praying for us all. :flower:

As for me, had my third IUI yesterday. The hubby and I are leaving in the morning on a lake trip for 4 days. I'm glad I have that to occupy a little of my TWW time :dohh: I have a really good feeling about this cycle. My follicles were bigger than ever and we have been DTD like crazy people FX'd :happydance:

Happy Hump Day!

~Angie

Hi Ladies :hi:

I've been experiencing some brown spotting yesterday and brown clots today, this is my first cycle on clomid. My cycles have been around 80 days. No sign of O yet. Has anyone ever experienced this kind of spotting. I'm thinking I may be having a light AF and this cycle was anovulatory?

Help! I took my second clomid pill last night (50mg) and woke up this morning feeling some nausea. I ate a little and since then have been throwing up all morning and afternoon with a migraine. Should I be concerned? I can't take my metformin pills either since I can't keep anything down. I really want to continue with the clomid, but I am a little freaked out.

And here was my previous post I was hoping for some advice on....I just started clomid last night on CD5 with 50mg. I have PCOS and have been on metformin 2 months now (1500) since a miscarriage last year with my first pregnancy. My Dr has me scheduled for an ultrasound on CD 14 but I am nervous about whether or not I should be BDing or waiting as she wanted to make sure we do not have multiples. I also felt like the 14th day was a little late for a scan? I know that CD 12 for me is a holiday and the Dr's office is closed. Should I call and ask about BDing and why the scan is on the 14th?
Also is it standard for the Dr to check progesterone to see if supplements are needed to sustain pregnancy when there is a history of miscarriage? I am confused as to how progesterone helps the pregnancy yet I take provera to start a period?

My temps are all over the place(usually low around 96.5-96.8, although I did have two weeks of higher temps before this last period, around 97.7) and I try watching for CM and OPKs but I never seem to get clear signs of ovulation. I know that I have on my own obviously since we got pregnant last year. My periods were every 2-3 months but from Dec-March everything was screwy and all over the place and then we found out about the PCOS which I had suspected. I am hoping clomid does the trick and with some help diagnosing timing from the Dr we will be better off. DH got his sperm tested too and everything looked great! I am taking EPO and drinking Raspberry Leaf tea. Just ordered some maca root and tribulus for DH and pre-seed is on its way. Not sure if I should add some Vit B for luteal phase help or not.

Sorry your not able to keep anything down. I am not really sure what you should do. Sorry about your miscarriage. I really hope things turn around for you. Fingers crossed

Well I just got my cd21 progesterone levels back. They were 32.88!!! Yay my DR said that is very good:) mamafajane looks like we are in the same boat:)

Oh yay congrats that is a great number. I probably won't get my results until sunday. Oh how I hate waiting.

Hello all! My name is Meg and I am new to babyandbump. I have been viewing a lot of posts relating to what my husband and I are going through right now in our life together. We have been TTC for the past two years and finally are getting help. My OB/GYN diagnosed me with a mild form of PCOS after running several blood tests and having an irregular cycle for years. He put me on a 14 day cycle of Provera, then started me on Clomid 50 mg CD 3-7. I am currently on CD 8 and I can't help but be excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time wondering if Clomid will work for me. My mother had trouble conceiving me (the oldest child) and was put on Provera and did 1 round of Clomid. She was among the lucky ones and got pregnant with me after the first round. After me, her body regulated itself and had no issues with either of my younger siblings. I am trying to stay positive through this journey and I rely a lot on my faith and love. I want to wish everyone TTC my best wishes and all who are pregnant and getting ready to have a child, congratulations!! :dust:

I figured I would join in this thread. My DH and I have been TTC for 21 months this month. I had all the tests done and they were all good except for a slightly elevated FSH 10.2 (with my age though this isn't an issue) and low progesterone. My DH has sperm count/motility issues. My Dr just prescribed Clomid to go along with an IUI this month after finding out that I didn't O last month. My progesterone the month before was only 7.5 and last month it was 2.1. I think I have a problem with progesterone or not ovulating well enough so hopefully this will help. I'm on day 2 of it today. Yesterday I got super tired and got a very bad headache but so far today, I am good. Maybe it was just my body getting used to the medicine. I had some bloodwork yesterday and will have some more after I finish up the meds then I go in for an ultrasound on the 30th. I'm not sure how it will work after that. I don't know if they will give a trigger or just wait for me to surge. Hopefully this cycle will be the one for us. I know that the chances of the first one working aren't very high but I am hoping that it does.

Sending :dust: to all of you out there!!!

Hopingforit- my DH had motility issues. I had no issues but they thought a possible polyp. I got preggers on clomid 50/IUI #2 each time (have a 15 month old son and am pregnant with a little girl now, 20 weeks). Just wanted to let you know you am be successful with this, so long as you ovulate and they get DH's spermy in there at the right time, the odds are good ir'll happen fairly quickly. Good luck and :hugs: it's hard but there are others like you to talk to.

Hopingforit- my DH had motility issues. I had no issues but they thought a possible polyp. I got preggers on clomid 50/IUI #2 each time (have a 15 month old son and am pregnant with a little girl now, 20 weeks). Just wanted to let you know you am be successful with this, so long as you ovulate and they get DH's spermy in there at the right time, the odds are good ir'll happen fairly quickly. Good luck and :hugs: it's hard but there are others like you to talk to.

Thank you for the story. I love reading success stories because it makes me feel hopeful. I'm very hopeful that it will happen quickly and so is my Dr. DH has 2 children from his previous marriage so the Dr said we have a higher chance than someone with the same sperm count who has no kids. Hopefully this is what will work for us. A big problem with me seems to be ovulation so I'm hoping this is the jump start that my body needs. It's funny how things work sometimes. 5 years ago I got pregnant while on BCP (not with DH though so it's not secondary infertility) but it ended in miscarriage. Now I can't get pregnant for anything. Your story has definitely given me hope. :hugs:

Oh, and congrats your pregnancy! :flower:

Hello all! My name is Meg and I am new to babyandbump. I have been viewing a lot of posts relating to what my husband and I are going through right now in our life together. We have been TTC for the past two years and finally are getting help. My OB/GYN diagnosed me with a mild form of PCOS after running several blood tests and having an irregular cycle for years. He put me on a 14 day cycle of Provera, then started me on Clomid 50 mg CD 3-7. I am currently on CD 8 and I can't help but be excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time wondering if Clomid will work for me. My mother had trouble conceiving me (the oldest child) and was put on Provera and did 1 round of Clomid. She was among the lucky ones and got pregnant with me after the first round. After me, her body regulated itself and had no issues with either of my younger siblings. I am trying to stay positive through this journey and I rely a lot on my faith and love. I want to wish everyone TTC my best wishes and all who are pregnant and getting ready to have a child, congratulations!! :dust:
I hope you are one of the lucky ones also! It is wry exciting:) my hubbs and I have been ttc almost 3 yrs and just had our second IUI. Prayers for u all:):)

Good luck Faithandhope and Hopinforit!!! I have only been on 100mg Clomid and that is after a tubal reversal so, I don't know how effective it is.
:hugs:

Welcome and good luck Faith and hopingforit :flower:
I'm on my 3rd round of Clomid..well my sig says it all :dohh:

I hate to read and run but the hubby and I had our 3rd IUI yesterday, and now we're headed to the lake for some much needed rest! I will be back Sunday night.

Prayers and Blessings!
~Angie

hey ladies does anyone know if clomid effects bbt? my temps are now inmy normal post ov range of 60s but ff is saying ov was day 14 even tho i went to the doc day 15 and she said not ovd yet but v today or tomoz and then day 16 i gotmy first 60 temp:shrug: worried that its not happend as was told by someone whos done clomid that they should be higher as clomid makes them higher:shrug: i had 3 +opks in a row day 15-17 so really confused

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/369441

hey ladies does anyone know if clomid effects bbt? my temps are now inmy normal post ov range of 60s but ff is saying ov was day 14 even tho i went to the doc day 15 and she said not ovd yet but v today or tomoz and then day 16 i gotmy first 60 temp:shrug: worried that its not happend as was told by someone whos done clomid that they should be higher as clomid makes them higher:shrug: i had 3 +opks in a row day 15-17 so really confused

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/369441

It hasn't affected mine, but I have been told that it can affect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->