The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

It hasn't effected mine. I've been charting for over a yr with and with out clomid and it's pretty much the same for me anyway. Does. Anyone know the difference in progesterone numbers from US vs. Uk? I'm in the US and 7dpo was 32.88. I know mine is high but I'm confused since the numbers are so different in different countrys. Thanks!!

Hi can I join in on this thread. Recently diagnosed with PCOS. TTC since August 2011. Been given provera to start af. Taking metformin 1000mg daily and Clomid days 2-6. I am taking my first clomid tablet tomorrow! Feeling excited and nervous:happydance:

hey ladies does anyone know if clomid effects bbt? my temps are now inmy normal post ov range of 60s but ff is saying ov was day 14 even tho i went to the doc day 15 and she said not ovd yet but v today or tomoz and then day 16 i gotmy first 60 temp:shrug: worried that its not happend as was told by someone whos done clomid that they should be higher as clomid makes them higher:shrug: i had 3 +opks in a row day 15-17 so really confused

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/369441

Mine have been higher with Clomid.

Hi Ladies

Does anyone have idea how long I will have to wait after taking provera for :witch: to arrive?

Hi Ladies

Does anyone have idea how long I will have to wait after taking provera for :witch: to arrive?

It varies with each individual. When I take it AF comes 3-4 days after. I usually take 10mg for five days. Some ladies take 7 days. GL

All went well at the FS yesterday, I start Clomid tomorrow and have my scan in June 5. I will get the date and time for the trigger then. I just have this feeling about this cycle and am very excited!!

hey ladies does anyone know if clomid effects bbt? my temps are now inmy normal post ov range of 60s but ff is saying ov was day 14 even tho i went to the doc day 15 and she said not ovd yet but v today or tomoz and then day 16 i gotmy first 60 temp:shrug: worried that its not happend as was told by someone whos done clomid that they should be higher as clomid makes them higher:shrug: i had 3 +opks in a row day 15-17 so really confused

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/369441

Mine have been higher with Clomid.

thankyou not sure whats going on with mine but have a defo thermal shift:shrug:

Am so excited. Got my progesterone results. 59.2 nmol/L. Which means I ovulated this cycle. Woohoo

Hi Ladies

I just had a day of spotting on day 11 out of 14 on provera,which then stopped. my gynae said to just count that as day 1. Had a bit more spotting since but no real Af.

I might be odd though as am pcos and not had Af for 9 months, since coming off bcp.

Has anyone felt nauseous around O time, a few days after finishing clomid?

I'm on round 1 of clomid cd5-9, and 9 was last weekend. No side-effects while I was actually taking the clomid at all, but Opks look as though I have Od, or am about to, and I've felt really sick all week. Certain sights and smells turning my stomach and can only face plain food. Obv not due to pregnancy but I never get ill and I know I'm not imagining it!

Ive seen other comments about ovulation sickness and sickness on clomid but can't find any definitive answer online

Anyone else?
Thanks!

Yes, my side effects are usually worst around ovulation and during the TWW, be careful because the side effects can mimic pregnancy symptoms, my first round I was convinced I s pregnant, just turned out to be Clomid side effects. I had nausea, sore boobs, back ache and head aches first time round. Good luck!

Oh I feel so relieved hearing that I'm not the only one with crazy side effects that felt like pregnancy. Last month I was sure I was pregnant with the bloating, had smallish cramping, headaches and soar boobs. I went through 3 tests and went to the doc as AF was also 3 days late. Was really disappointed to know it was all for no good reason, side effects! Chlomid is also making my cycles longer. At least this third round I don't get as many hot flashes due to the supplements I'm taking and now having the pills at night.

Haha yes I felt exactly the same way first time around, now I don't even try to symptom spot, if you do, on Clomid, you're almost guaranteed to be disappointed

Hi everyone! My name is Kamee and I am VERY new to this whole forum thing so please be patient with me as I am learning all of the abbreviations and acronyms. My dh and I are ttc baby #2. We concieved our first naturally and unexpectedly after being tole by my ob/gyn that we would most likely encounter some fertility problems. We love her so much! It is now time for baby number two to join our little family.

My doctor put me on clomid for my first time, 50mg days 3-7. I am currently on Cd 11 with no signs of a positive opk. I am wondering if any of you ladies do the whole bbt and cm thing daily? If so, do you think it is worthwhile? As of right nowiam only using opks. Also, i have always heard about all the bad side effects while taking flomid and I never experienced any of them. Does this mean it will not work for me? I am a little worried about that.

One last thing, I have also been prescribed provera along with my clomid. Is anyone in a similar boat? Any advice that any of you ladies has to offer would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you! It is nice to be able to chat with people who can offer help and support besides my husband. :)

Hi everyone! My name is Kamee and I am VERY new to this whole forum thing so please be patient with me as I am learning all of the abbreviations and acronyms. My dh and I are ttc baby #2. We concieved our first naturally and unexpectedly after being tole by my ob/gyn that we would most likely encounter some fertility problems. We love her so much! It is now time for baby number two to join our little family.

My doctor put me on clomid for my first time, 50mg days 3-7. I am currently on Cd 11 with no signs of a positive opk. I am wondering if any of you ladies do the whole bbt and cm thing daily? If so, do you think it is worthwhile? As of right nowiam only using opks. Also, i have always heard about all the bad side effects while taking flomid and I never experienced any of them. Does this mean it will not work for me? I am a little worried about that.

One last thing, I have also been prescribed provera along with my clomid. Is anyone in a similar boat? Any advice that any of you ladies has to offer would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you! It is nice to be able to chat with people who can offer help and support besides my husband. :)

hi hun im new too. i do bbt and cm daily and it does help me as it confirms ovulation for me . i also test twice a day with opks and today got my pos on day 14 but usally get pos on day 11 so it can change every month xx

I always had a 28-29 day cycle (ideal I guess) and I got my positive OPK's ( or as close to pos as they would get for me) on cd14, I would O cd15 usually.i stuck right around the same time on clomid and natural. 2 times a day is a good idea, and unlike pregnancy tests they say first morning urine (FMU) is not what you want to use. Hope things work out well for you. Oh and as for symptoms, on these sites you are more likely to find people symtom spotting for complaints, even of it was something they normally had every month previous. Just keep positive and enjoy BDing (baby dancing) with DH while testing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->