• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi nope I didnt feel I had one- with pcos you have cysts anyway- but she said she wants to wait for this one to go down before the next round of clomid- she said it wasnt massive but big enough to wait for it to get smaller... How come you have to go in every month? Is that until a clomid cycle 100% works?x

And thanks Lily7 :)
I was looking forward to being on the same cycle days as you!
x

The cysts in your ovaries happen because when you don't ovulate they have no where to go so grow a type of cyst then wither away!!

Yeh I know I hate having these cysts been getting them for 7 years now since I found out i had PCOS I fail to ovulate and most of the time I fail to have a natural af- But its life and Im sure they will probably find them again and again on me- usually she doesnt mind them but this one was a bit too big she said my follicule must of developed late, Im just disappointed I cannot start my next round this week to be honest :( x

I know scerena, I was too, but we still might be, you never know as I am only starting my 7 day course of provera on wed so I am prob looking at another couple of weeks before Cd1 will come around x

I have a question about cysts.. I have suffered from rupturing cysts (always my left ovary) for years now.. Will clomid make me have more cysts?? I have read a few threads that it can cause them.. That's one thing I am really worried about:(

True or if not hopefully I wont be too far behind you hun! :thumbup:

Im having such a rubbish day :cry: ! I use to see one fs and I loved her really great and explained everything properly... The fs I saw today was the one I saw last time-(for the first time) who said my lining was too thin etc after the first round- So when I saw her I just knew I was going to have bad luck (I know its nothing to do with the fs really lol)

Im feeling sorry for myself today... I keep having days where I just think it might not ever happen for me :shrug:

Ill be fine later sorry for the rant lol
x

hi prettynpink- Im not sure hun you would have to ask your fs... All I know is the cysts I get are usually from a follicle thats developed late and didnt release the egg... Sorry to hear you get bad cysts hun :( do you ovulate usually?x

I know, I get days like that too, and I am not going to use the infamous saying.....just relax! Lol if I hear that one more time I think I may actually punch the person who says it! Lol all I will say is that I feel much better speaking to you and all the other girls on here who are all in the same boat, so don't apologise and if it helps then rant away x

hi prettynpink- Im not sure hun you would have to ask your fs... All I know is the cysts I get are usually from a follicle thats developed late and didnt release the egg... Sorry to hear you get bad cysts hun :( do you ovulate usually?x

Thank you for the response:)
My TTC story is a little crazy:wacko: I have stage 4 endo. I have had 2 surgeries. I am 21 and was told early this year that this was my chance if I wanted children of my own! Which I do more that anything:) So stopped the pill the end of Feb.. Bled off and on all of March, April, May and still June:( I ovulated for the first time in June. Took Soy and had 2 mature eggys:) But sadly ended in a chemical:( So anyways, long story short, no I do not ovulate regularly.. Usually my doctor wont prescribe clomid till after 1 year of TTC, but since I don't have time on my side.. We are going to try it next week.. I am having a hysteroscopy and hsg on Thursday.. I am really nervous:(

Thanks Lily7 :hugs:
Im glad I set up this thread as I can now have proper conversation with people who are going through the same as me :thumbup:

I know tell me about it- someone said 'maybe its not your time right now- it will happen when it happens' <<< like are you SERIOUS! ARGH I was so so mad I just felt like hitting them or bursting into tears! :cry: Theres no 'time' or 'turn' for having a baby I want one, I deserve one and I will make sure its the last thing I do and Im hoping theres a god out there and I will be blessed with a sticky bean one day soon :flower:

Im over my rant now lol!
x

prettynpink29- Hun sorry to hear the journey you have had to go on, I had two chemicals and its so horrible isnt it :hugs:
It is a good thing that you had 2 mature eggs though :) so hopefully clomid will work just as good for you hun!
what mg are you starting off on?
I had a hsg what is a hysteroscopy though?
xx

Hi ladies :flower:

having a rant is good scerena .. especially when its with friends and we all understand exactly how you feel ! :hugs:

sorry to hear about your troubles prettyinpink .. fingers crossedd the clomid helps and thnks start looking up for you !!

AFM~ im extremly hot!! unbelievably hot !! now have a 'wet' feeling again but its just a fair bit of very white creamy CM! it went away yesterday and its come back again! obviously missed me !! :haha: xx

Thanks summerlily- I didnt want t annoy anyone with my rant just needed to get it off my chest lol :)

Hows your day been? Do you keep track of your cm? I need to start doing that!

Does anyone temp?
x

scerena- yes the chemical was very hard to hear:( Sorry about your chemicals also! Now its a why game! Why did that little eggy implant correctly:(
I am starting at 50mg.. I believe my doctor said cd5-9.. But not positive. I am going to have a cd12-14 (one of those days) ultrasound and blood work done to see if it works. Praying it does:) A hysteroscopy is when they go in with a camera through your cervix into your uterus and look around.. I had a polyp in my uterus on my last ultrasound, so he would be able to remove it this way.. Also will be able to see if endo is keeping me from getting pregnant or something else I suppose.. I am being put to sleep! So luckily I wont feel anything though:)

morning ladies
well still no AF this morning, had alot of cramps in upper pelvis this morning and stomach feels very bloated, so maybe she is on her way. I am also experiencing this hot flush still, i keep getting waves where im extremely hot I did my temp again today and again it reads 39.6 so maybe im sickening for something :( I just dont know. I will probally give af till saturday to show up then test. Its driving me mad every morning i get up and say yep af will be today and it doesnt come, I usually have spotting 2 days before full blown af but this month nothing and af due today or tomorrow??? Will kp you all posted, Baby dust to all ********

Are you not tempted to test now? Such willpower to wait till Saturday! Def keep us posted xx

I am verry tempted, but did do a sneaky one 8 dpo because felt awful then and it was negative, so Ive decided to think that im out for this month and just wait it out until saturday and if AF still hasnt shown itself then I will test lol (in theory anyway)

SummerLily- Thank you!
I see by your ticker that you are starting clomid in July? Around what day are you going to start?? I will be starting in July also! Hopefully we will be close and be able to discuss symptoms and things:)

Test now :) how have you not lol?- I'm a PAOS addict... I want to test even though Im going to be out for another month lol
x

im verry tempted but really want to hold on as I did do a test 8 dpo as felt like this then and it was negative, so rather than deal with another blow and all the disappointment Ive decided to think like im not pregnant for now and wait it out:wacko:

Although today I have had alot of pain on and off in my lower tummy region and my pelvis but its not localised to one spot, it alternates between the ride side of pelvis to left side then just below my belly button then all across lower tummy area. So I just dont know, apart from being very tired and wanting to sleep at any minute and the tummy pains and these dam hot flushes I have no other real significant symptoms. hence not getting my hopes up again:nope:

SummerLily- Thank you!
I see by your ticker that you are starting clomid in July? Around what day are you going to start?? I will be starting in July also! Hopefully we will be close and be able to discuss symptoms and things:)

Hi pretty !! ]

my ticker is actually wrong and should say June and not July!! lol. i took 50 mg this month cd 2-6 and am now on cd16! officially i beleive in my very first clomid 2ww!!!

hopefully with what ever happens we can still chat about symptoms and things !!

xx

prettynpink- Aw hun- its one of them things isnt it but I hope we both get sticky beans soon. When is your op?- I may have to have a laproscopy (however you spell it) in a few months if clomid dosnt work.

tryingforange- Yeh I would try and hold out then as it is disappointing hun! Good luck though- hopefully you will give us the first BFP on this thread hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->